• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FateAlbane said:
And that's a reddit thread that has nothing to do with this discussion, contradicting the scans and what was shown in the story.
A thread discussing stuff from a chapter in the manga where Yhwach was affected by KS ever since due to not having Almighty on when Aizen inflicted him with it so yes it does.

You know what.

Do whatever you want.

Make Gardevoir resist Palpatine's Mind Hax.

Make her immune to Conceptual Hax while you're at it.

Make Gardevoir Tier 0.

Make her no sell Longinuslanze Testament.

Make her solo the whole Masadaverse and Umineko combined.

Give her True Godly regen.

Give her Reality Warping.

I couldn't care less anymore.

Discussing against burden of proof fallacy and wanking can only get you so far.

Unfollowing.

There's honestly no evidence to support Aizen using KS on Yhwach without having it. Unlike in the final battle where he explicitly stated he used KS, at best in the Yhwach scene, "disrupting senses" is left to interpretation and assuming it was KS is speculative, IMO.

FateAlbane said:
...I love how, as soon as the KS argument was proved, you all jumped to "It shouldn't matter!" despite being the same release as Base Aizen...
Despite never showing any proof for Gardevoir...

See, that's why I call people on wank at times.

Fate dont attribute his question to that. Its a valid question considering we are discusing acts made by Aizen when he was tier 6 or 5 whatever when in this thread he is tier 7.

Dont jump to conclusions man.

Not my fault that you didnt prove what I was asking of you, nor is it my fault you didnt acknowlede that Yhwach was inflicted with KS way before that fight with him, Aizen, Ichigo and Renji.

But it doesnt matter. This fight has gone on long enough anyway so unless scarlet equalizes speed its a mismatch.

Gardevoir has resistance to illusions, she is tier 7, Aizen is also the same teir and KS is illusion creation. KS doesnt have some set tier assigned to it, so since Aizen is tier 7 and KS is by all means essentially just decently good mind hax, and gardevoir a psychic pokemon being resistant to said hax should by all means resist it.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not my fault that you didnt prove what I was asking of you, nor is it my fault you didnt acknowlede that Yhwach was inflicted with KS way before that fight with him, Aizen, Ichigo and Renji.

But it doesnt matter. This fight has gone on long enough anyway so unless scarlet equalizes speed its a mismatch.
1.Im not even going comment on how ignorant that comment is...

Unite My Rice said:
There's honestly no evidence to support Aizen using KS on Yhwach without having it. Unlike in the final battle where he explicitly stated he used KS, at best in the Yhwach scene, "disrupting senses" is left to interpretation and assuming it was KS is speculative, IMO.
Look at the reddit thread I linked. Its discussing how in chapter 510 Yhwach got inflicted with KS when he didnt have Almighty. Or at least didnt have it activated (Sorry it may seem sortve rushed by im not looking through a whole manga series for one scene i vaguely remember when it was happening).

What you seem to be talking about in the final battle is Aizen simply deactivating it while Yhwach either way is still vulnverable to it because of back then, whether he has Almighty or not in the final battle. Thats not him taking it away, its him just turning it off and back on. Almighty even when activated wouldnt be able to stop it from fooling him because Yhwach still got originally affected when not having Almighty, in the past. The Almighty cannot nullify something that occured before its activation, such as KS as ive referenced.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
..... .i recommend you reread the start of the final battle to the the very last page, because your interpretation of it makes no sense what's so ever
The final battle means nothing as Yhwach was still inflicted with KS for a long while since chapter 510. Thats when Aizen FIRST put it on him, when he didnt have Almighty. Any point past that the Almighty whether on or off wouldnt be able to stop KS from fooling him as its an occurence that occured before the Almighty, something it cannot stop (until Yhwach rewrote his death). Just because Aizen shuts off KS for someone doesnt mean they are no longer vulnerable to it. They are vulnerable to it whether its on or off as they are put back under its illusion the instant Aizen turns it back on.

Besides, this is not EoS Aizen anyway so the result of this discussion has no effect on this battle here.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
What you seem to be talking about in the final battle is Aizen simply deactivating it while Yhwach either way is still vulnverable to it because of back then, whether he has Almighty or not in the final battle. Thats not him taking it away, its him just turning it off and back on. Almighty even when activated wouldnt be able to stop it from fooling him because Yhwach still got originally affected when not having Almighty, in the past. The Almighty cannot nullify something that occured before its activation, such as KS as ive referenced.
I saw that link before actually. But it's still speculation on the ground that I'm 100% positive people think it's KS because it has the word "senses" in it, even though KS wasn't present.

Also releasing KS also means activating it, and logically it would make no sense that he deactivated something that was never shown to be activated in the first place, and especially not since he later says Ichigo is the only one unaffected by its illusions. Notice Aizen said he released it before Ichigo arrived, and confirmed it could be used to interrupt the Almighty on the same scan.

At that point in the arc Aizen iirc is able to put someone under KS just by them being close to him (which Yhwach was in that chapter). He doesnt need to show his opponents his release anymore.

By "releasing" im fairly certain Aizen means only turning it back on. Because unless someone can prove it, Yhwach was long affected by KS before he got/activated Almighty. Therefore, Aizen turning it back on at any time would automatically interupt the Almighty since base Yhwach was already put under it long before.

Base Yhwach clearly stated Aizen was manipulating his senses at that time and Aizen after the Arrancar arc can place people under KS just by being close to them. He no longer needs the release unless theres something pointing otherwise.

Holy shit I'm late. Yes I forgot to equalize speed. The reason I chose Mega Gardevoir is because Aizen is 7-A likely higher so they should be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back