• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Warren Valion said:
Soul Manipulation for Aizen is tied to his AP, right? Cause Aizen would easily bypass Ganon's resistance if that is the case.
I thought their reiatsu crush was based on resistance to soul manipulation?

actualy fun fact only people created from the 3 GG`s can use the triforce so yeah unless your a hylian or something you cant use it lol.

AshenCrow777 said:
actualy fun fact only people created from the 3 GG`s can use the triforce so yeah unless your a hylian or something you cant use it lol.
Uhh...no?

Everyone but Gods can use the Triforce, that's why Hylia stripped herself of her divinity to be reborn as Zelda.

The real cal howard said:
But aren't both Soul King and Yhwach gods?
I am pretty sure the Soul King is a God, and Yhwach is his son and absorbed him - so yeah.

But Aizen isn't.

Why is the Triforce even brought up in this fight?

The real cal howard said:
Round 2 somehow took more precedence than round 1.
I didn't see Round 2 as thing.

They both would be ******, except the GG just floating up in the Heveans.

I don't recall a single line in the ALTTP manual that states that you have to be born in the Zelda universe to use the Triforce.

Anyway all of this Triforce stuff is irrelevant to this fight so it should be dropped. I know almost nothing about Aizen, how good is his Perception Manipulation? Is it better than what well trained Gerudos can deal with?

It's quite different from the kind Ganondorf resists. The guard that initially had the stone mask was literally trying to make himself noticed but no one even realized he was there due to the effects of the mask. Even Link, the guy that can see and attack ghosts and non-corporeals in every game couldn't realize he was there till he used the Lens of Truth.

Dust Collector said:
Ugh I was writing a shorter version of what it said.

It's basically saying that the Triforce was basically made for Hylians because they were the chosen one of the 3 GG's and so to give them a fighting chance not God like entity or one's that aren't the Chosen people/race of the goddesses can't use its power in any way shape or form.

Unless your a Hylian or something from the Zelda universe you can't use it period cuz your not of the chosen people.

Dust Collector said:
Anyway all of this Triforce stuff is irrelevant to this fight so it should be dropped. I know almost nothing about Aizen, how good is his Perception Manipulation? Is it better than what well trained Gerudos can deal with?
Kyoka Suigetsu allows Aizen to have complete control over the all of his opponent's senses.

I would likely say that it KS is greater than the Stone Mask because of the fact that Aizen's KS was able to alter Yhwach's vision with the Almighty so completely that the Almighty - which has the ability of viewing all possible futures, and comprehending all powers that he sees in his vision, which makes those abilites take Yhwach's side instead of their owner - wasn't able to notice that its vision was being tempered until Aizen revealed it, that is.

And Aizen in this key can put someone under KS via thought.

Dust Collector said:
Wow. Yeah that's some pretty damn good Perception Manipulation, I don't think Ganon is gonna be able to resist KS.
To be fair, Aizen put Yhwach under KS before he activated the Almighty, but still, it was strong enough to confuse and alter the vision of the Almighty - so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Also, as I said previously, I am pretty sure Aizen's Soul manipulation is greater than Ganon's resistance which means he should be able to destroy Ganon's soul, which should take care of Ganon's Low-Godly, if I am not wrong.

Aizen might take this.

I mean, if we count Perception Manipulation by number of people affected like we do for basically every hax, not necessarily.

Stone Mask can work on several enemies at a time. How strong is Aizen's?

Oh and KS doesn't wear off either.

Aizen hadn't seen or intereacted with any of the Visored/Vizards in over 100 years, yet his KS was still in effect.

Also, wasnt it stated that Aizen brought together all of the captains and lieutanants in one location for a Shikai demonstration (which was actually the hypnosis ritual) in order for KS to actually work on them?

Im pretty sure Aizen didnt just use KS and hit everyone in SS, he had to first group who he wanted to effect together.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, wasnt it stated that Aizen brought together all of the captains and lieutanants in one location for a Shikai demonstration (which was actually the hypnosis ritual) in order for KS to actually work on them?
Im pretty sure Aizen didnt just use KS and hit everyone in SS, he had to first group who he wanted to effect together.
It was a Bankai demonstation after Aizen became a Captain.

Aizen was Shinji's Lieutanant when the Vizards were kicked out 100 years prior.

And this is Chair-Sama Aizen who fused with his sword because of the Hogyoku and was able to affect Yhwach just by looking at him.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
It weared off against Yhwach though.
The reasons as to why it wore off were never specificed completely, but to be fair, Aizen thought Yhwach was dead - and he was until he resurrected himself.

That's a different scenario to this fight.

I wouldnt say thats a reason for Aizen to actively take the effect away. Aizen's put multiple opponents on the brink of death before (like Hitsuguiya, Momo, all the captains, etc.) and he's never taken away the effect from them.

The chances of him deciding to do that against Yhwach are really unlikely.

Wasn't Yhwach actually dead as opposed to being near dead cause lol low godly

It's a bit different when you know one guy's alive

Back