• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when your the one who's first asked to provide evidence. Also no it doesnt. Being a higher tier or stronger doesnt mean the hax cannot work on you (which im not really gonna get into as much as thats a different topic all together).

And again, your minsintepreting what im asking of you. Im not asking you to provide proof of Aizen manipulating Yhwach while under KS. Im asking you to provide proof of Aizen being able to even put Yhwach under KS even if he has Almighty acivated. As in, could Aizen ever first put Almighty Yhwach in an illusion in order to manipulate him even if its already activated.

You did see the above replies, right?

Also, assuming the scans weren't there, why would I need to prove that KS works on EOS Yhwach to prove that it would work against Gardevoir?

Does Gardevoir = EoS Almighty Yhwach for you and if Eos Yhwach somehow wasn't affected that would mean Gardevoir wouldn't either?

Like I said, even if I put everything said and done aside, you would still have to show ME Gardevoir resisting anything remotely close to KS's power.

More Burden of Proof fallacy. But at least now you have the scans you wanted. Still. Waiting. For that. Gardevoir proof.

Dude just answer his damn question striaghtforwardly at the very LEAST it'll make him stop asking!

Did AIZEN....ever put Almighty Acitvated Yhwach under the effects of KS, and it was not ALREADY activated BEFORE ALmighty was activated?

Answwer that question right there, disregard anything and everything about gardevoir.

If that dealing with her Precog equals PIS, show me Gardevoir dealing with every single attack from her opponents via Precog. I'll play the same game. Prove me anything you're claiming, otherwise why would I take your word?

Because that would be the only relavant way KS would work on Gardevoir otherwise? Without that "feat" at all KS would just be normal illusion mind hax.

Gardevoir doesnt need to be on the same tier/level as EOS Yhwach as again, tier doesnt mean you can shrug off hax at all (otherwise say hello to DB characters stomping ppl left and right due to people not having their hax work on them because they're too weak). And if KS didnt have any better feats outside of that, then there wouldnt be anything to suggest it would work on a character whos already resistant to that kind of stuff (something Yhwach isnt).

Again, the only leverage that KS has of being able to overwhelm Gardevoir is being able to effectively work on EOS Yhwach and that isnt a thing because its a weakess of the Almighty itself. It is not a hax feat for KS. Sealed Aizen could only first put Yhwach under it when it was off. If Yhwach had the Almighty on in that moment Aizen tried putting him under it, KS wouldnt be able to do a thing. So unless theres better feats, needing to prove Gardevoir can take down decent mind hax is not neccessary.

The proof of it working is there.

You have never showed anything against it.

Tons of reasons where given for Aizen.

You didn't provide any reasoning going for Gardevoir or proof whatsoever other than repeatedly asking for proof that it works on EOS Yhwach - which we actually did prove, pre and during almighty, the scans are there - otherwise Gardevoir would no sell it without elaborating on said reasoning or providing anything whatsoever to back it up. 90% of the people in this thread agreed to that already, that Gardevoir wouldn't deal with KS, yet we still have you here, going over and over about how she would no sell it AND that she doesn't even need to prove it to do so, while constantly using burden of proof fallacy.

If this is not wanking, I don't know what it is.

I want to say stuff about KS so bad, but its offtopic.

I'll be surprised if this thread isnt close by a mod or admin soon with everyone throwing hissy fits.

But you didnt prove it at all actually. You provided examples of Yhwach being fooled by KS because Aizen first put it on him whe Almighty was off, subsiquently putting Yhwach under it with no way of taking it away til he rewrote his death.

This is not what Im asking at all.

@Aqua I did.

And I'm actually stating the truth rather than throwing a fit. At this point, Gardevoir is being wanked, pure and simple.

I quoted it twice, because these scans have been posted literally 5 times already yet people keep talking like it's not here.

FateAlbane said:
I quoted it twice, because these scans have been posted literally 5 times already yet people keep talking like it's not here.
I'm ignored everywhere I go on the internet. feelsbadman.jpg

@Aqua Aizen put him under KS after he defeated Ichigo and broke his Zanpakutou (using Almighty, which he had on for a loooooong while then) and before Ichigo and Renji arrived for the rematch so only Yhwach was affected. You can see that being explained in the first scan.

Fairly certain Almighty was off (Aizensama pretty much admits this too when he says Yhwach being first inflicted by it is a past event).

Yhwach was placed under KS during his first encounter with Aizen when Aizen was still sealed in the chair and Yhwach didnt have Almighty in that moment. Thats the scene im refering to in the manga.

First scan, Aizen says that he released Kyouka Suigetsu against Yhwach after he arrived, prior to Ichigo and Renji getting there. Yhwach never deactivated Almighty after activating it in the match against Ichigo.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Fairly certain Almighty was off (Aizensama pretty much admits this too when he says Yhwach being first inflicted by it is a past event).

Yhwach was placed under KS during his first encounter with Aizen when Aizen was still sealed in the chair and Yhwach didnt have Almighty in that moment. Thats the scene im refering to in the manga.
Past =/= Present

And then Aizen clearly states that he confirmed that it could be used to interfere with the powers of Almighty, while Yhwach himself admits that it affected him. It was released against EOS Almighty Yhwach. And it worked. Are we done?

Yeah that's not what I'm referring to at all. It's this part of the manga as noted here on this page https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/4twbak/yhwachs_almighty_and_aizens_kyouka_suigetsu/

Aizen put Yhwach under KS before he activated or obtained Almighty and Yhwach was affected ever since. This is what im saying thats allowing Aizen to control Yhwach even if he activates Almighty later on because Aizen first put it on him when Yhwach didnt have it. Hence why im saying its not a KS feat its a slip up on Yhwachs part.

FateAlbane said:
And then Aizen clearly states that he confirmed that it could be used to interfere with the powers of Almighty, while Yhwach himself admits that it affected him. It was released against EOS Almighty Yhwach. And it worked. Are we done?

wasnt Aizen tier 5 by that point?

Just realizing it, why are even discussing what KS can do to the Almighty from a version of Aizen thats not even in this match??

This is 7-A Aizen from the Arrancar arc. So why does anything past that matter here in this fight?

Aizen clearly states to Ichigo and Renji that he released KS prior to their arrival so only Yhwach had seen its release at that point.

Ichigo states he had the feeling KS was used as he was going to the rematch with Yhwach.

And that's a reddit thread that has nothing to do with this discussion, contradicting the scans and what was shown in the story.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Just realizing it, why are even discussing what KS can do to the Almighty from a version of Aizen thats not even in this match??
This is 7-A Aizen from the Arrancar arc. So why does anything past that matter here in this fight?
does KS get any better between7 -A Aizen and tier 5 or so Aizen?

...I love how, as soon as the KS argument was proved, you all jumped to "It shouldn't matter!" despite being the same release as Base Aizen...

Despite never showing any proof for Gardevoir...

See, that's why I call people on wank at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back