• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive learnt not to expect feats for pokemon. Just call out the wank it gets from time to time, but youre trying to tell me gardevoir no sells a hax that could fool the almighty based on a pokedex entry? Dont expect me to take your argument seriously.

And no offense, but I know a hell of a lot more about this site then you do.

it did not "fool" the Almighty.

http://i.imgur.com/XS6SWrO.png

Yhwach had been under the effect before he had activated Almighty.

If Aizen was to activate it after Yhwach used Almighty then Yhwach would have seen and broken Kyouka Suigetsu in the future. Since Aizen did it in the past, Yhwach never saw it coming since Aizen had control of his senses the entire time.

Grudgeman1706 said:
@Aquawaifu @LordAizen please it would be very appreciated if you both cease anymore heated comments. No need to get too heated over a silly debate.

Im not getting heated, at least not right now.

While Yhwach could not undo KS due to its activation in the past it is also true That Yhwach still couldnt see that it was a illusion despite having omni-precognition and being able to understand anything he sees. Aizen used KS that skillfully to fool Yhwach. Sometimes he doesnt use KS to massively change things, just minuet changes that can have devastating effects

LordAizenSama said:
BoomeYang said:
And the Hogyoku doesn't create miracles, it merely accelerates hidden potential.
Lmao. That downplay.
Uhm, what? It's exactly what Hogyoku does. If the user does not have the strength to realize it himself, it's power is useless.

Screenshot 1werwer

The Hogyoku materialises the desires of those hearts around them. Such as giving Orihime and chad their power. You just need a strong will/desire.

That is simply because of Almighty having a flaw, not Kyoka Suigetsu being this broken thing compared to it.

There was no fooling him, Aizen just activated it before Yhwach had awoken to his powers. He can't break it no matter what with the Almighty cause it happened in the past and he is already under its effects.

"even if the target is aware of being under the hypnosis, they cannot resist its influence."

I don't understand what you mean by "...he couldn't see that it was an illusion."

LordAizenSama said:
The Hogyoku materialises the desires of those hearts around them. Such as giving Orihime and chad their power. You just need a strong will/desire.

Yeah becasue with work and effort they COULD have realized it on their own, the hogyoku is basically a fast forward button, it skips all that pointless "work" and goes straight to "reward"

but ig the person is unable to do the "work" in any way then the reward is impossible to get from the Hogyoku.

It'd be like if Ichigo became a robot due to Hogyoku, that is literally inpossible by Bleach logic to ever occur.

Spimply put, Hogyoku is not some "magic wish orb" it cant just make ANYTHING possible if the user desires it, it has to be seemingly possible for them to theoretically do it WITHOUT the hogyoku.

No. Aizen showed him the ritual for KS in muken. He did not have KS on the entire time since then. Aizen turned it on again later after Yhwach regained his powers.

Yhwach couldnt prevent KS being used, but he could still not see through it despite omni-precognition.

Because everything Yhwach sees he understands.

If he is under it, then it would make him think he is usign the Almighty for whatever happens in the illusion. The illusion of the KS supercedes The Almighty if its already in effect.

If he activates Almighty while under its effects, he cant really do anything about KS even then.

these two broke abilities literally work on "Which happened first?"

If ALmighty comes first, then it beats KS

If KS comes first then it beats any usage of Almighty.

I'm not counting anyone's votes from the last thread. If you would paste your reason here, that would be good.

Just because Aizen turned it back on doesn't mean much because Yhwach wouldn't be able to stop it anyway whether he has Almighty or not. The moment you fall under KS you are forever vulnerable to it no matter what you do (other than Yhwach rewriting his death ofc). Aizen turning it back on is not the same as him re-inflicting Yhwach back under KS, it's just him reactivating something Yhwach was long vulnerable to and cannot stop as again, KS happened before Almightys activation. In other words, Aizen turning it back on is different then Aizen needing to show Yhwach the entire KS ritual again. And you are automatically placed under it everytime Aizen turns it back on. Basically, the Almighty can be interupted by KS because Yhwach was inflicted under it in base, automatically affecting his powers in an indirect way. So its not really a feat for KS but a slip up in Yhwachs case. If Aizen first showed Yhwach the KS ritual, while he was sealed in the chair in their first encounter, and Yhwach had Almighty on and it STILL worked, it would be a KS feat because it would be able to see through Yhwachs omni-seeing eyes. He wouldnt neee to first inflict it on base Yhwach for Almighty Yhwach to be affected. But it isnt. It would be like saying if someone put base goku in an illusion, he transformed into a SSJ, SSJ2, etc. And still couldnt break it, their illusions can effect ppl of his level because his base got fooled, therefore his transformations would fall under it automatically from that point on.

Besides, why are we even still discussing this? This version of Aizen isnt from the war arc its from the arrancar arc, so any feats KS does beyond this should be irrelevant.

Well, have to make a new response I suppose...

Anyway let me break this down

Battle and Fighting Experience: Not even close, Aiken has been fighting for centuries and centuries against supernatural beings while a gradivor at tops has like a year off experience fighting fodder pokes with the occasional trainer poke

Battle Tactics and such: Again, not even close, aizen has solo'd the entire gotei 13 usin his smarts and and zanpukto abilities alone

Abilities: Close, but I'd rather have kido+ks+molecular regen instead what gradivor has....

Aizen 4/10

I vote Aizen for the reasons given in the last thread, in this thread and also the fact that Gardevoir has nothing on her side to prove dealing with Aizen's hax other than a single pokedex entry that doesn't even come close to enough evidence.

Just dropped by to leave my vote. Bye.

How Gardevoir can win: Hypnosis and then life draining through Dream Eater/Draining Kiss

How Aizen can win: The thing he does everyday.

Probably giving it to Aizen, after further analysis (though Gardevoir does have a chance)

Also just dropped by to leave my vote. Bye.

Since I don't feel like typing a lot ... Aizen, again.

Superior abilities, superior intellect, superior experience, immortality and mid-high regen.

Also if we're going to use game mechanics/Pokedex, Psychic types are only 1/2 as effective on both offense and defense to other psychic moves/types, and hypnosis has a 60% success ratio.

"It apparently does not feel the pull of gravity because it supports itself with psychic power."

Doesn't mean it's not affected by the pull of gravity. I don't see why Hado 90 wouldn't work.

Gardevoir's precog can be thwarted by simple battle tactics and speed as shown in the series.

Unite My Rice said:
Also if we're going to use game mechanics/Pokedex, Psychic types are only 1/2 as effective on both offense and defense to other psychic moves/types, and hypnosis has a 60% success ratio.
Problem no. 1 is that you gave types to non-Pokémon. Problem no. 2 is that you're using game mechanics.

Are they in character here or what? Like Amlad said, Aizen won't bother using KS here.

Though if we're just going to assume Aizen uses it, I vote for him for reasons above.

KuuIchigo said:
Pokewank what else is new?
Very uncalled for. Especially given that Bleach also gets a lot of wank (untouchable Shinigami/Hollow and omnipotent Yhwach come to mind)

Anyway, plz don't say stuff like that or derail like that. It's beneath such a cool person like yourself.

Also, if it's OoC for Aizen to use KS at this point, I'll withdraw my vote again. Hyougou or however it's spelled will still be very helpful.

Aizen never had any qualms about using KS. He literally lampshades it on his infamous quote "Since when were you under the impression that I wasn't using Kyouka Suigetsu?"

Well, by the time he went Chrysalis he had already used Kyouka Suigetsu a lot, for example, against the Gotei 13. One way or another I believe he would have no reason not to release it sooner or later here (Not like KS is the only thing Aizen can use to win, but he does have an habit of abusing it).

Yeah, but that was Base Aizen. He didn't bother using it in any of his transformed states, even when Ichigo was downright humiliating him. I believe it's his arrogance and overconfidence in the Hogyoku's power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, but that was Base Aizen. He didn't bother using it in any of his transformed states, even when Ichigo was downright humiliating him. I believe it's his arrogance and overconfidence in the Hogyoku's power.
Or just PIS

Wasn't Ichigo the one person unaffected by Kyouka Suigetsu in the series? I mean, Aizen himself states it and multiple times while everyone was under its effect Ichigo was the one to pull them out of it. He even has that scene where he screams "What the hell are you doing, everyone?" when they all are fighting "Aizen" and Hitsugaya ends up stabbing Hinamori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back