• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gardevoir (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FateAlbane said:
Wasn't Ichigo the one person unaffected by Kyouka Suigetsu in the series? I mean, Aizen himself states it and multiple times while everyone was under its effect Ichigo was the one to pull them out of it. He even has that scene where he screams "What the hell are you doing, everyone?" when they all are fighting "Aizen" and Hitsugaya ends up stabbing Hinamori.

When he was Dangai Ichigo he grabbed Aizen's sword. If i remeber, touch it once before complete hypnossi and you are forever immune.

AquaWaifu said:
If i remeber, touch it once before complete hypnossi and you are forever immune.
And this was stated where exactly? Not only the part that you become forever immune, I'm talking about touching the sword as well.

The real cal howard said:
Problem no. 1 is that you gave types to non-Pokémon. Problem no. 2 is that you're using game mechanics.
1. That was because someone said due to verse equalization, Aizen's KS would be a psychic type move. 2. I said if we are using game mechanics, since people were using game statements.

@UMR

"Doesn't mean it's not affected by the pull of gravity"

Thats literally what gives her immunity....unless you plan on making a CTR to question it, this comment means nothing. Gardevoir is immmune to gravity manip.

And using anime PIS doesnt mean anything either. This is an entirely different Gardevoir.

EDIT: Just noticed another possibility. What's stopping Gardevoir from using precog and then Lucky Chant to decrease the chance of Aizen making a move?

If we give Gardevoir loads of immunities based on a Pokedex Entry despite her lack of feats to back it up, do we give characters like Yukari control over all boundaries without any limitations whatsoever based on her statement of being able to do so, hyped up as the strongest character in the verse and having a good ammount of lore and author comments supporting that, too?

1. Show me said immunity to gravity manipulation. The game also says it can make a black hole (lol). The only facts there is on this matter, is that Gardevoir supports it's own weight with its psychic abilities, which would not make it feel the pull of normal gravity.

2. How is it using PIS? You are aware that a pokemon can only mega evolve when it has a trainer, and Diantha's Gardevoir IIRC was the only one shown to mega-evolve?

3. Lucky chant only prevents critical hits. What's to stop the hogyoku from saying LOLnope?

Unite My Rice said:
3. Lucky chant only prevents critical hits. What's to stop the hogyoku from saying LOLnope?
Ah, I see the NLF Hogyoku is still a thing.

Whatever, the thread is already concluded as far as I'm concerned. Considering the amount of votes, I'll leave this open for a while more and then request the results. I have more threads to make.

1. Not my problem. I wasn't the one who gave her the Immunity in the first place but as far as I know that's where it comes from. If you have issues with it, take it up to a CTR. Otherwise it's fair game.

2. What does her mega evolving have to do with it being PIS?

3. Because not only would Aizen never figure out how the move even works, the Hyogoku's reality warping is fairly limited and only works on much weaker opponents? And I'd know that since I was the one who requested and added the ability for Aizen.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:

Exactly Mega gardevoir in this scenario is a hypothetical Gardevoir that is alone without a trainer and obtained Mega Form.

I mean reallly, are gonna go by "cant obtain Mega Form w/o a trainer in a battle that WILL NEVER happen against Aizen.....from Bleach.

Besides we have a lot of mega pokemon fights on this site that have not been used by any prominent characters in the Pokemon franchise.

I really think this whole debacle about did Aizen use KS on Yhwach after he had used Almighty or if he didnt and did he acitvate it and blah blah blah.....needs to be proved by a completely neutral party once and for all. Im sick of this coming up in Aizen debates. Hogyoku wank aside, this KS stuff is irritating to have to constantly debate over.

I dont see how Gardevoir couldnt deal with what is simply some illusionary mind hac, something that unlike no Bleach character period, has actual natural resistance to being a psychic type.

You didnt address my other points. Especially on the Hyogoku part here.

Like said before, I was the one who requested it and added it to Aizens page after getting it cleared. It's not as great as people here are making it for this battle.

WilliamShadow said:
Well, this thread escalated quickly.

Thats what happens when you have Kubo's worst written villian as a component of it. You got multiple people arguing different intepretations of the same scenes in the manga that should be clear cut and concise.

KS controls the senses, thats it, it dont work on blind people, so that means it needs to reac hthe brain in some manner, and being blind stops that from happening. KS is honestly not that big in terms of illusion/hypnosis hax.

Just pointing this out: CRT was concluded and ended up as Pokemon can resist stuff, but not go outright no selling it.

Meaning Gravity and KS may indeed work (though Gardevoir has some level of resistance, going "She no sells it" does not fly).

With that taken into account, wherever this goes now is fine by me.

So, what is KS and how does it work?

No character in bleach resists it, because of this, a character's tier in Bleach really doesnt mean anything, since even Yhwach the final antagonist is just as affected by it as someone like Hinamori or Hitsugaya.

we know it affects the senses and cant work on blind people, so that means something in terms of th KS's limits. Something about an eye being blind makes the image of the effect not work, it isnt the eye itself its the components that allow actual sight.

ScarletFirefly said:
Or just PIS
Not everything related to stuff like this can be attributed to PIS. He didn't bother using it on Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin as well as far as I remember. Though, the Ichigo stuff does make sense.

Aizen never wanted to use KS on Ichigo for whatever reason. Probably PiS. Worked out well for him at the end though.

As for those three he was just testing out the Hogyoku after transforming. He wasn't serious there, The second he was serious he oneshot all three of them instantaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back