• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Arba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it looks like Magi has a bunch of supporters, unlike some months ago. I meed to re read Magi (again) to save scans and make a blog. But I need to move on and make calcs, profiles and stuff for verses with less supporters like Kimetsu No Yaiba, Origin and even Fire Force.

Well I can't do any CRT or Blog rn ƒÿú

EmperorRorepme said:
I could make a prototype and use those scans. Idk.
A prototype in the beginning is fine.

To be honest, most of my blogs start as prototype which makesthe full product much easier to finish.

> Arba forcefully turns white rukh, black. Bear in mind she's doing this to a Magi. Although it was stopped by Aladdin.

It seems indeed to be a victory condition. However it is slow, short range and she needed to immobilize Yunan. If she opens corruption maybe she has a small chance to corrupt him. But once Aizen gets to the same AP (or higher) than her it won't be possible.

> Sklaveri is selective so it wasn't even being used on Ichigo. Also it's never used to absorb attacks throughout the manga.

Alternative and more parsimonious explanation is : they resist (Ichigo, the attacks, the captains etc.). Opie's absorption (whether base Vollstandig absorption or Sklaveri) always seems omnidirectional , it absorbed random rocks, trees, sands: there is not a single element in the scans indicating it is selective.

By the way, Opie did absorb Orihime's barrier as well as the snake arrancar technique. So he does absorb "attacks" (of low reiatsu people at least). And, during Opie's attacks it was always simply stated (multiple times) he absorbs stuff made of reishi. Are Ichigo's attacks or a captain's attacks not "made of reishi"? Lastly, if you want to play that game, we can do it on Arba too: in the scan showed above (Judal + Hak vs Arba scans) she didn't stop an attack either, she stole their rukh while they were preparing the attack.

Also, even Arrancar arc Ishida who was much below Opie could absorb energy/plasma-like attacks (against the bird privaron espada)

> Arba copies

She is not gonna copy the Hogyoku.

> I am pretty sure Arba can absorb Aizen too since like Rukh Aizen is a soul.

@Elizhaa: Are you saying that if Rukh is 2-A then she has 2-A Soul Manipulation? If she has 2-A Soul Manip, I agree this is a stomp otherwise she can't soul manip Aizen for reasons above.

Yunan literally has the same AP as her. She's just more versatile, strategic and has regen. Also she doesn't even need to grab Aizen all she really has to do is touch him with Black Rukh or her blood should touch him to inact the curse.

She can soul manipulate a Magi who can resist soul manip on a High 2-A scale. So she can definitely absorb Aizen resustence or not.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yunan literally has the same AP as her. She's just more versatile, strategic and has regen. Also she doesn't even need to grab Aizen all she really has to do is touch him with Black Rukh or her blood should touch him to inact the curse.
After the tiresome battle they had Yunan sure didn't have the same AP as her in the scan you showed. The page before this scan she was wresttling him without using magic, and he didn't have stamina to do anything. If you had other scans showing faster corruption that don't require her to restrain someone use them.

>She can soul manipulate a Magi who can resist soul manip on a High 2-A scale. So she can definitely absorb Aizen resustence or not.

This is completely different, I was responding to Elizhaa who talked about absorbing Aizen. Her corruption can bypass 2-A resistance it wouldn't change my argument on the impracticality of this particular move.

Lastly, the Hogyoku is the only thing worth copying here since his Low-Godly regen and reactive evolution comes from it.

EDIT:

@Naeblis :

It's not a stomp until the basic Rukh manipulation from all Magi is accepted as actually being 5-D or 4-D or 2-A or etc. Soul Manipulation

aizen can't do much to her and she can one shot aizen past his regen with high 2-A soul hax , how is not a stomp ?

edit : so it's nott accepted but is used as an argument in this fight? that's kinda weird .

I mean in the fight he had the same AP. He was already half corrupted.

By what you're saying you need to get resistence to absorption added too.

It isb't basic rukh manipulation. Their resistences are already High 2-A.

The curse works if Black Rukh or Al Thamen blood touches you and dyes your rukh black. The thing she did to Yusnan is just theatrics and she couldn't before because of his borg.

He can get to her eventually since Hogyoku will have him reach 5-B at some point in the future. The only confirmed 2-A soul hax (the corruption thing) is not easy to achieve for reasons I mentioned above. And I argue that her chance to achieve it against the likes of Aizen are probably low.

Lastly, there is their basic Rukh manip they use whenever they flex or do a magic attack for which I have yet to receive confirmation from Elizhaa (or someone else) on whether it is 2-A or not. This last one can cause a stomp if confirmed to be 2-A.

Golfgan said:
He can get to her eventually since Hogyoku will have him reach 5-B at some point in the future. The only confirmed 2-A soul hax (the corruption thing) is not easy to achieve for reasons I mentioned above. And I argue that her chance to achieve it against the likes of Aizen are probably low.

Lastly, there is their basic Rukh manip they use whenever they flex or do a magic attack for which I have yet to receive confirmation from Elizhaa (or someone else) on whether it is 2-A or not. This last one can cause a stomp if confirmed to be 2-A.
This is how the Curse works:

https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/magi---labyrinth-of-magic/113/9/ https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/magi---labyrinth-of-magic/113/11/ https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/magi---labyrinth-of-magic/113/12/ https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/magi---labyrinth-of-magic/114/7/

The only reason why Yunan was harder to curse was because he was a Magi so if he would die from the curse he would go to The Sacred place and be Rebor. So it had to be done more Forcefully.

Also this is incorrect: She can soul manipulate a Magi who can resist soul manip on a High 2-A scale. So she can definitely absorb Aizen resustence or not.

Yunan never resist Sinbad rewrite of the World by Sinbad.

I remember Ithnan's way of cursing, this is less practical than the previous example. Considering how it talks about the curse seeping into blood vessels and how the curse acted from the contaminated area, it is safe to assume that this style of cursing can be solved by chopping off the contaminated area which Aizen would be able to do : his Low-Godly regen means he can get rid of any part of his body (head included), transformation too would probably allow him to get a new body too.

> Also this is incorrect: She can soul manipulate a Magi who can resist soul manip on a High 2-A scale. So she can definitely absorb Aizen resustence or not.

EmperorRorepme made the same argument, and I already responded. This is a slippery slope: the slow corruption where she needs contact being able to bypass 2-A does not imply anything on absorption. Those are clearly different abilities.

In conclusion : Aizen doesn't resist corruption but he has many ways to counter it with relatively low diff. On the other hand, until the basic Rukh manipulation Magis do is considered/confirmed 2-A Soul Manipulation, I don't see reasons for Arba to be able to absorb Aizen..

Unless Aizen has Mid-Godly regen the curse is staying like here https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i376294/c114/16

[The only way it could be removed was by https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i376295/c115/18 removing the last part of Ithan soul]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back