• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Fairy Tail

well i'm not that knowledgable of FT but pretty sure 99% of them get reiatsu crushed .

Zeref probably "survive" reiatsu crush with time reversal but will die instantly again and again without being able to do much .

Acnologia also probably survive reiatsu crush because his soul is in a different dimension iirc but get easily dispatched given the AP difference

not voting for now , i want more knowledgable members of fairy tail to comment first .

I know but what I meant was towards when you said how Gremmy would be a better match up for the Fairy Tail. Gremmy would still beat Fairy tail fairly easily imo.

Gremmy definitly could beat fairy tail , but i doubt it would be able to in a rela fight against all of them at once . .

Gremmy doesn't have a passive that could curb stomp all of fairy tail and if not bloodlusted will likely get caught in one of FT hax from the high/god tier and be defeated .

We saw that in his fight against kenpatchi , that he would have died if not for kenpatchi stopping his combo because that would be boring if gremmy died so early .

Gremmy in characther most likely lose . gremmy bloodlusted is another story and most likely can clear FT .

I mean gremmy in character the first thing he did was use death hax and erasure (even tho it was on his creation) keny was more the exception.

Naeblis495 said:
Acnologia also probably survive reiatsu crush because his soul is in a different dimension iirc but get easily dispatched given the AP difference
You can survive reiatsu crush if your soul is in another dimension? Interesting..

This has nothing to do with the match but can you also survive rc if your soul is sealed ?

Epsilon R said:
Naeblis495 said:
You can survive reiatsu crush if your soul is in another dimension? Interesting..
This has nothing to do with the match but can you also survive rc if your soul is sealed ?
As in seal in an object? in that case no as they can affect souls even while inside the body If you mean seal like in another place maybe?

Ichigo's Friendship power has always been filled with doubt, Natsu's Friendship has been consistent and never-ending, it can end anyone, it has the powers of Plot and Probability Manipulation

Natsu incinerates Aizen's Soul, GG

Zeref's plan is part of Aizen's.

Ichigo comes with a high amount of PIS and Plot Armor yet that doesn't kill Aizen.

Naeblis495 said:
Zeref probably "survive" reiatsu crush with time reversal but will die instantly again and again without being able to do much .
I'm pretty sure destroying his soul would kill Zeref.

Alright, if I'm supposed to take this seriously

5-C character with great hax

Yeah, Aizen takes this, GG

Unless Zeref can use Neo Eclipse

Oh yeah, 5-B, does he resist Death Manipulation, because either that or Neo Eclipse is the only way I see a win for Team Fairy Tail

either hogyoky rez him from death or he can resist it via being immortal as I believe zeref couldn't kill mavis who was immortal.

Then Neo Eclipse is the only win condition for Fairy Tail, by resetting the timeline, and making sure Aizen never shows up by maybe telling everyone in Soul Society he's evil and then he gets gang banged by all of Soul Society

But that's a very slim chance at best

What about Memento Mori? I know that Mard is fodder here, but we're already ignoring Reiatsu Crush for the sake of argument.

Oh yeah, existence erasure, I guess maybe that can work, Gray only resisted it because he's resistance to Demon Curses

How far can they time travel? Aizen is few hundred years old, and if he traps them under Kyoka Suigetsu, he can just make them think that they killed him as a baby.

Back