• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz vs Sim redux.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And..? As a hax, you cannot tier it. Plus, the reality warping asks all of reality, as a singularity, to do stuff for them, which is why time stop affects alternate timelines.
If we can't tier it, then why do we give HA DIO and other characters tiers for RW? For the lols?

For anyone reading, i'm not joining the debate on who wins, just adding input on things I see in this thread.

A spell that cuts space =/= warping reality.

Was it just space manip? Iirc it was more then that

Anyway, what does sim start with again?

Which one do you mean for ganon? Plus, if we were to tier it, the Sim would be high 3-A for being able to rip through space and time.

And the sim doesnt have an in-character way to start. Could likely view the future and decide depending that though.

He is the guy that pops in threads and gives random fras without actually knowing the verses

I have been busy a few days before, so I didn't have time to reply then.

Anyways, how does the Sim's "type 8" immortality operate again? Does The Player simply just reverse the damage done to the Sim's body, or?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
World items don't have the feats of nulling reality itself.
It does have feats of nullifying a reality warping ability. A World Item nullified Wish Upon A Star, which was proven by the fact that Ainz failed to free Shalltear from one of it's influence of mind manipulation.

DeathNoodles said:
That's... The same thing Ainz's WUAS does. It makes reality do stuff for the user via making a wish.
No, the Sim litiraly asks all of rality to do stuff for it, which is why multiple timelines are affected by time stop

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DeathNoodles said:
That's... The same thing Ainz's WUAS does. It makes reality do stuff for the user via making a wish.
No, the Sim litiraly asks all of rality to do stuff for it, which is why multiple timelines are affected by time stop
So it's not sim changing reality, but reality itself literally doing what the sim wants?

He... reverses time. What do you mean how does he do that?

And how exactly does The Player do that? Does he just load the save file, or?

If that's the case, then the Sim's "type 8" immortality should not be included in this match due to the sheer fact that the Sim requires outside help to do so (especially since The Player has to actively help them). And don't give me the "don't like it, make a CRT for it", that's a poor argument. If the Sim hasn't shown that they possess that type of immortality without external influence, then why should they even have it on a match where it doesn't specify that The Player (which has a seperate profile in this site) is involved?

Edit: Grim Reaper is already very questionable to be used, but I only accept that one due to the fact Death is a conceptual embodiment in the Sims-verse, so he plays a conceptual role. I'm pretty sure The Player isn't a conceptual embodiment, last I've checked.

For the same reason that the hunter from bloodborne can keep his fights despite the moon presence doing the same for it.

And the player is abeing who views all of reality from outside of it. Maybe not conceptual, but he definitly fits the bill for a god.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
For the same reason that the hunter from bloodborne can keep his fights despite the moon presence doing the same for it.
If you want to do that, then fine (as hesitant as I am with other characters' capabilities operating under that logic).

But, in return, I would like to request for you to remove prep time for the both of them in this match, if you don't mind. No matter how you look at it, this match becomes a stomp with the Sims' "lol clone army", "lol The Player immortality", "lol time travel" and the "lol I'm a supergenius scientist" combo. If you remove the prep time, it would be a much fairer match in comparison, as all Ainz needs to deal with is the "lol The Player immortality" and a few other abilities with the prep time off.

I hope you get what I'm saying, and why I am proposing this.

That is a fair thing, but many of the sims stuff needs prep...

Ill change it to "has all objects they get in prep" though

Back