• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz vs Sim redux.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
The Sim got upgraded to a ridicolous extent, so yeah.

Speed unequal (Sim is X8 slower while walking, and has several transformation that increase it's speed)

Prep last for what they percieve as 10 days (so Traveling a day back everyday or timestop doesn't inflatate that)

They both are in a shared universe, but different planets, and both get transported (with anything they prepared) to a deserted planet once the prep ends.

Both in-character.

Simo
Ainz

Eeeh.

Didn't add it as you can only control the imaginary friend after they become existent.

I have severe doubts on a ton of the Sims' powers and I find it quite...odd that every thread involving the series didn't have a single staff member respond to it.

The real cal howard said:
I have severe doubts on a ton of the Sims' powers and I find it quite...odd that every thread involving the series didn't have a single staff member respond to it.
Well, feel free to mention them.

Most do have restrictions mind you (bfr is temporary, toadification is as well, there is a chance the player allows the sim to die, etc.)

Still, if you find anything message me on my wall, and if I can't explain it I'll remove it.

Wait, oh yeah that's true! A lot of the Sim's abilities are only temporary (Since I don't think there's a direct option to just MURDER someone in cold blood within the sims games. If there is, I wanna play it).

So like, what stops Ainz from using Black Hole and sending the Sim to god knows where? Sure he'd get ripped to pieces but as per how black holes work, he'd be sent to every corner of the universe. Every instance of the Sim cheating death/being revived has his physical body at least still intact. How would he function while his body is scatted to the 4 corners of the world?

It doesnt have a body though, its a disembodied soul. Yeah, ainz can affect those, but black holes wont work the same way.

Though, you can kill someone as a witch, reduce their needs to the point where they starve, become exhausted, dirty and depressed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Though, you can kill someone as a witch, reduce their needs to the point where they starve, become exhausted, dirty and depressed.
I am aware that you're aware of this, but literally none of those can affect ainz. Would work on say, Demiurge though. I think.

"It doesnt have a body though, its a disembodied soul. Yeah, ainz can affect those, but black holes wont work the same way."

I mean... a Black Hole still acts like a super BFR; casting things to the 4 corners of the world.

Have we got any data on how Black Holes effect souls? I know souls are usually intangible normally but black holes are basically a form of Reality Warping, bending space and time.

Oh yeah, was just saying that you can kill people.

We have no data on souls, let alone their interaction with anything. But unless the sim gets ripped apart by it they can just teleport back

Whether or not Ainz can't destroy a soul doesn't matter with his WUAS, which he can use to wish for a spell called Hellfire Wall (which is an spell in the Overlord-verse, if he hasn't learnt that spell via prep already), which is an ability that was used by Demiurge, one of Ainz's subordinates. Based from what I've heard about it, it's an ability that's explicitly stated to be able to incinerate the soul.

Ainz could just use that to destroy the Sim's soul.

Uhh. Kinda?

They tear atoms apart from eachother and cast them out at different points in the universe. They technically do absorb atoms into themselves, but there'd be little to no molecular bonds left intact after the process. At least none resembling the original object or thing.

The process for this is quite simple. We all know that a Black Hole's gravitational power is so strong that not even light is able to escape it. The same concept can be applied to say, water. Throw water into the air. Now of course it goes down, but you'd notice that it would've likely been broken apart into blobs of water rather than staying as one big mass. Basically that.

Come back from being shredded and thrown across the universe with a minimum distance of billions of lightyears away from eachother?

Keep themselves away from a black hole that can be spawned right on top of him?

I know you're likely referring to the other guy, your comment was posted way too soon after my comment

Akreious said:
Come back from being shredded and thrown across the universe with a minimum distance of billions of lightyears away from eachother?
Keep themselves away from a black hole that can be spawned right on top of him?

I know you're likely referring to the other guy, your comment was posted way too soon after my comment
But there are no atoms to shred. Plus, they have an immortality through time reversal, so that would work.

Yeah, whrn they can snmipe from outerspace with their ship.

Not like the Sims could keep themselves away from Ainz anyways, since their subsonic speed is like a snail's pace in comparison to Ainz's hypersonic speed (and it doesn't help that he has instantaneous teleportation).

DeathNoodles said:
Not like the Sims could keep themselves away from Ainz anyways, since their subsonic speed is like a snail's pace in comparison to Ainz's hypersonic speed (and it doesn't help that he has instantaneous teleportation).
Teens vampires are that fast while walking, plus ftl spaceships.

But there are no atoms to shred. Plus, they have an immortality through time reversal, so that would work.

Yeah, whrn they can snmipe from outerspace with their ship.

What time reversal? I see nothing of the sort in the Sims' profile, aside from time travelling (which requires a time machine).

And Ainz can literally just teleport to the Sims anyways, with Wish Upon A Star, and the fact that he can regain his lost EXP with Avarice and Genorosity.

Teens vampires are that fast while walking, plus ftl spaceships.

Yes, walking, at subsonic speeds. We don't even know their true speed when sprinting, so we assume that their sprinting would only be twice as fast as their walking at best, which isn't enough.

FTL spaceships? What's with the "Unknown" speed in the Sim's profile then?

Edit: Anyways, Ainz closes the distance with WUAS, which he should be able to use plenty off with Avarice and Genorosity.

Immortality through the watcher is done through time revesal.

Also, the sim can reproduce at ridicolous speed.

So, the Sims has outside help via The Player then?

Also, what does reproduction have to do with anything? Subsonic speed is clearly listed in the Sim's profile.

I need to wxplain type 8 immortaly?

What do you mean what does it have to do with anything? Being able to make an empire in a few weeks is obviously important for battles. The answer to the speed was FTL/MFTL spaceships

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I need to wxplain type 8 immortaly?

What do you mean what does it have to do with anything? Being able to make an empire in a few weeks is obviously important for battles. The answer to the speed was FTL/MFTL spaceships
His immortality works via help from The Player. There's such a thing as "autopilot" in the Sims game (where the Player doesn't take possession of them or do anything, and the Sim avatar does stuff by themselves). Since this is a battle about "Ainz vs Sim" only (not "Ainz vs Sim and The Player"), so The Player can't be used to help the Sim, especially since there's a seperate profile for The Player in this site.

You said the Sim can reproduce at ridiculous speeds. How exactly does the Sim reproducing something matter when that isn't even combative applicable? (As in, they haven't shown that speed in combat)

Spaceships are listed as "Unknown" in the Sims' profile rather than "FTL". If you want to use that argument, then I'll use "Ainz uses WUAS to teleport inside the Sim's spaceship" each time.

No. We dont remove immortality only because a being can survive without it. They can be revived by the player, so thats a thing. If you dont like it make a crt for type 8 immortality.

Because they can create an army of houndreds of clones through it.

Yeah, because the spaceships can vary from somwhat ftl to traversing the galaxy in minutes. And his teleport only works to places hes already been, with the portal exeprion (which wouldnt work due to the sips being too fast)

Also, for the flames, the sim has a passive that makes flames unwilling to touch it, and another that plain puts them out.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No. We dont remove immortality only because a being can survive without it. They can be revived by the player, so thats a thing. If you dont like it make a crt for type 8 immortality.

Because they can create an army of houndreds of clones through it.

Yeah, because the spaceships can vary from somwhat ftl to traversing the galaxy in minutes. And his teleport only works to places hes already been, with the portal exeprion (which wouldnt work due to the sips being too fast)

Also, for the flames, the sim has a passive that makes flames unwilling to touch it, and another that plain puts them out.
If that's the case, then Ainz uses prep to strap the Longinus to one of his NPCs and get that NPC to erase the Sim from existence. Unless you're saying that the Sim's "Type 8" immortality via time reversal makes them come back from Existence Erasure as well?

Hundreds of clones. Plenty of them for Ainz to absorb EXP from via his Avarice and Genorisity (Avarice and Genorisity being used to absorb EXP in Overlord was implied to being used to absorb souls), and plenty of gathered EXP which Ainz can use for his EXP draining abilities.

That's Ainz's Greater Teleportation, you did not take into account of him being able to use WUAS to gain knowledge of the Sim and being able to teleport to the Sim's location.

And what type of flames can't touch the Sims? Ordinary flames?

The player is capable of making a nonexistemt real, but ignoring that, there is a whole clone army it can make, so it would need to be spammed to hell and back. Assuming he gets close enough to use it

Implied? Might beed to give actual proof. Plus, why would they fight him up clise, or why wouldn't they simply change time so that they didnt?

All types, be they made naturaly, from magic or from ghosts.

An army of Sims? Nothing that Ainz can't fix with Iä Shub-Niggurath, which also make groups of Dark Youngs.

Well, that proof is from the Web Novel, if you want to use that. Change time so that they didn't? With what, Time Travelling? How would the Sim be able to use that once he casts Iä Shub-Niggurath? You can argue that they could come back, but that would mean they have to do so each time (especially for the original Sim, since there's no actual proof shown that "Traits" are more than just personality traits for the clones). Plus, what's stopping Ainz strapping Longinus to one of his NPCs, and get that NPC to erase The Player from existence, thus getting rid of the Sim's type 8 immortality?

Okay? Ainz uses WUAS to give himself resistance negation to the Sims' passives to fire... Unless that sounds like a bit too NLF to you? If that's the case, then Ainz uses WUAS to gain the Sim's ability/resistance of Time Paradox Immunity (WUAS was proven to be able to be used to steal the abilities of others).

Actual proof that the spell can kill ghosts lacking the concept of death would help

By being a few million kilometers away from it? Or the fact that they have a remote that allows them to change time?

The fact that there would be far more sim than ainz has as far as npcs come, and sims can control their offspringds, so making them into npcs wont really work. 4

The idea of stealing the abilities of millions of sims (I did the math, there would be more than millions of sim) is NLF.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Actual proof that the spell can kill ghosts lacking the concept of death would help

By being a few million kilometers away from it? Or the fact that they have a remote that allows them to change time?

The fact that there would be far more sim than ainz has as far as npcs come, and sims can control their offspringds, so making them into npcs wont really work. 4

The idea of stealing the abilities of millions of sims (I did the math, there would be more than millions of sim) is NLF.
And where is the proof that the Cloning Machine can be used to clone ghosts? Or that the Sims' clones have the same abilities (they certainly didn't get cloned with the same skills) as the original? Where's the evidence that their "Traits" are more than just personality traits, thus they gain every bit of their abilities as well (which I haven't even seen the proof of, as the clones doesn't even gain the original's skills). Anyways, Ainz can deal with them with Astral Smite, which can affect Ethereal beings.

WUAS, which Ainz can use to gain information about the Sims and teleport to them. He can destroy their remote with Greater Break Item, or simply just wish himself Time Paradox Immunity by stealing the abilities of the Original Sim.

What about Ainz using Longinus to erase The Player from existence, thus erasing the Sim's "type 8" immortality?

He doesn't need to steal the abilities of millions of them, he can just steal the abilities of the Original in particular (specifically, the Time Paradox Immunity).

Back