• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz vs Sim redux.

Cloning machine? Never mentioned that. I am talking about the spore based reproduction of plant sim. Amd how does Astral Smite kill people with tplype 5 immortality.

Actual proof he can do that, or that the sim doesnt wish all of that away?

Ainz cannot even comprehend, let alone interact with the player. The moment he tries to attack it is the moment the player uses timestop that ignores resistance and mind controls him, erases him, or changes him into a depressed guy with no will to live.

Again, NLF, proof that he can steal stuff like that time paradox immunity. Plus, they can just buy it again.

Proof that the plant clones has the same abilities as the original? They are basically children of their parents, last I've checked, not actual clones (which I still haven't seen the proof of any of the clones having the same abilities as the original). There's also the fact that Ainz can create his own massive army with prep.

WUAS was proven to be able to gain information about things, where Ainz can "find the answer" to things with it. As for the Sim wishing all that away... What? If you're talking about the Genie, then Ainz can just destroy the lamps. Or the fact that Ainz having a World Item in his posession gives him the ability to nullify some reality warping abilities as well (proven by the fact that WUAS, a reality warping ability, failed against a World Item), and I see no proof of the genies in the Sim having greater reality warping than Ainz (and the options of the Genie's wishes is quite limited anyways).

Okay? That completely takes the point of The Player being just an observer, but whatever.

NLF? Are you going to use that for every users of Power Mimicry in this site? Anyways, I've already proven my point about Ainz being able to use WUAS to steal the abilities of others. There's also the fact that I haven't seen any evidence of the Sim having resistance to Power Mimicry. If you're going to argue NLF for each time I bring that up, then whatever.

Anyways, Ainz can just simply use his WUAS to gain knowledge about the Sims, and then transport his army to them in the process.

Also, the Sim having spaceships? What's stopping Ainz from using his Greater Break Item to destroy that as well?

They are clones, and the very point is that plantsims live shorter, but can clone themslefs to get around that. Its the point that the children have the abilities and all that.

Yes, because power stealing is an nlf, and needs proof to work on stuff like that. But hey, fine then, the sim wishes that all of ainzes wishes get nullified.

And the sim could do the same, and just wish away wawuasfrom him, or teleport everyone away.

But... he isnt. The two main moments they were mentioned they were possesing people.

Yes, alien hybrids always do, and they can just build new ones anyways. Range, them being able to instantly reapir it, etc.

Plus, the Sim could go to alternate timelines and strive there, build a superweapon and just bomb ainz by teleporting the weapons there.

Yeah, no. Me having a child does not mean that child would be a smart as me, or have the same skills as me, or anything. A child is not the same as their parents.

The Sim's wishes would get nullified due to Ainz possessing a World Item, the Sims cannot affect Ainz with their wishes.

And then he teleport to them, the wishes all of the Sim's wishes away, only the Sims can't do the same because he hasn't shown resistance or being able to nullify reality warping, thus they are is vulnerable to Ainz's WUAS (the fact that by possessing a World Item alone means other World Items can't affect you. WUAS can't affect World Items. Through scaling, the Sims can't affect Ainz with their wishes, and wishing away Ainz's wishes means he's affecting Ainz himself, which would end up with the Sims' wishes being nullified. Why do you think Ainz couldn't free Shalltear from Mind Manipulation? Because of World Items). How do you like your own arguments being used against you?

You are talking about The Player? If so, he gets excluded from this match. Giving the Sim type 8 immortality via The Player is one thing, but bringing him into the fight is an another. Last I've checked, the Sim does not have any special ability that can allow him to summon the player (I'm pretty sure they don't even know The Player exists most of the time), and saying otherwise would bring outside help into this.

And Ainz would keep destroying those spaceships each time, and then take them out via annihilating them with his sheer massive AP advantage.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Plus, the Sim could go to alternate timelines and strive there, build a superweapon and just bomb ainz by teleporting the weapons there.
Then Ainz uses Black Hole to absorb the weapon, stopping it from exploding in the first place (via absorbing the weapons). Or even other methods Ainz can use to prevent it.

And he has this spell called Nuclear Blast, and with his 6-C tier, he can definitely survive nuclear explosions from the modern society.

But it is here. Its a specific ability of plant sim. And they are clones specifically, look the same, share the memories and have the same abilities.

Again, nlf. Wizards, beings empowered by reality and capable of reflecting magic, are powerless against them. And witchess and wizzards take their power from reality itself, so saying world class items are stronger needs proof.

Yoy said ainz can erase them, whuch is laughable. Which is what I poimted out.

Millions of light years away and in alternate timelines, sure.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But it is here. Its a specific ability of plant sim. And they are clones specifically, look the same, share the memories and have the same abilities.

Again, nlf. Wizards, beings empowered by reality and capable of reflecting magic, are powerless against them. And witchess and wizzards take their power from reality itself, so saying world class items are stronger needs proof.

Yoy said ainz can erase them, whuch is laughable. Which is what I poimted out.

Millions of light years away and in alternate timelines, sure.
Proof that the plant sims even have the same abilities as their predecessors?

Citation needed for the wizards and witches at being capable of reality warping (as I've explained in the previous Sim vs Ains threat, having magic does not automatically mean you can actually warp reality). As for the World Items being stronger, there are statements that puts World Items at tier 5-B. The Sims is only 8-C, even lower tier than the Maids of Ainz's group. There's that.

Okay.

Millions of light years away and in alternate timelines? Uh, last I've checked, the fight starts with the combatants being recently transported to a deserted planet, how can they do that already when they need to activate the spaceships and operate it before Ainz gets to them? Ainz has planetary level teleportation and has ways to sense the presence of the Sims there.

World Class Items.

These items were closely linked to the game world of YGGDRASIL.

The World Tree Yggdrasil had countless leaves, but then a gigantic monster appeared which devoured these leaves, causing them to fall one after the other, until only nine were left. These nine leaves were the previous incarnations of the Nine Worlds: Asgard, Alfheim, Vanaheim, Nidavellir, Midgard, Jotunheim, Niflheim, Helheim, and Muspelheim.

However, that leaf-eating monster continued its advance on those nine remaining leaves. This was the backstory upon which the players adventured into unknown worlds in order to protect their own world.

What did those World Class Items represent? They were equivalent to those other leaves — in other words, a single World Class Item represented a world. Thus, the basic design principle of World Class Items was that they possessed enormous power, and indeed, many World Class Items were extremely powerful.

Many players had even expressed the opinion that these items were too imbalanced, but the developers simply replied, "The possibilities of the world are not that small," and showed no intention of changing these balance breakers.

The developers seemed to have a soft spot for the word "World," and so any class or monster with "World" in its name was usually much stronger than normal.

To the developers, the incredibly powerful last boss of the main campaign storyline — known as the "World Eater" — was the signature World Class Enemy. In addition, only the winners of a tournament held in each world could become a "World Champion."

Proof of World Items having 5-B statements.

What? Have you ever played the game? Its the point. If you refuse to believe it do so.

You can only become a wizard by litiraly asking reality for it. And the Sims doesnt use magic for destruction, they can still bend reality to their will, its how their bfr works.

By being able to teleport with a tought.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? Have you ever played the game? Its the point. If you refuse to believe it do so.

You can only become a wizard by litiraly asking reality for it. And the Sims doesnt use magic for destruction, they can still bend reality to their will, its how their bfr works.

By being able to teleport with a tought.
Uh-huh. And I still haven't seen any evidence of the nukes in the sims (even in the future) being powerful enough to damage a 6-C tier. I need evidence if this is the case.

Having your magic originate from a reality-altering source does not mean you can actually reality warp either (that's like saying the powers I've gained from being struck by lightning [which aren't lightning powers btw] means I can manipulate lightning... What?). As for their BFR, even if we're assuming that what you've just said is valid (which I'm taking with a grain of salt), Ainz's World Items would just nullify the Sim's reality warping anyways (because the scale of it doesn't make the tier of the Sim any higher than tier 8-C from what I've just saw).

Ainz can do that a special well. Heck, Ainz can just use Delay Teleportation to delay the Sims' teleportation, and the fact that Works Items would nullify the Sims' wishes.

All of the real world nukes put together already have that much power, you know that right?

Relity warping is not restricted by tier, its a hax. And the bfr tears holes in reality.

Ainz needs to cast that, while they need to simply think it.

Also, you gave no way around the sims immortality.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
All of the real world nukes put together already have that much power, you know that right?

Relity warping is not restricted by tier, its a hax. And the bfr tears holes in reality.

Ainz needs to cast that, while they need to simply think it.

Also, you gave no way around the sims immortality.
Which Ainz can simply avoid that by teleporting out of the way, or using his WUAS to replicate Shalltear's Mist Form and use it.

Yes, it's a HAX. There's one problem though, World Items can resist reality warping HAX from WUAS. The scale and tier of the resistance alone (and the fact that they negate reality warping abilities from lower tiers) means it can negate the Sim's "reality warping" as well.

"Ainz needs to cast that" [Cough] Silent Magic [Cough] (It allows Ainz to cast spells instantaneously via thought).

TGoALID + True Death + Widen Magic should be able to take a portion of them out. It'll only be a matter of time before Ainz to takes them all out. Plus, Ainz could use WUAS to nullify the cooldown time (via scaling from other abilities/items in the Overlord-verse that isn't a World Item), allowing Ainz to use TGoALID again and again.

No, they scale as hax. Its like deciding to use the tier of the people aindhax affects. The Sim can litiraly ter holes through existwnce, and ignore the resistance of people who are unaffected by magic.

None of that gets past type 8, and it isnt taking out 16777216 sim (this is a lowball mind you).

Also, since when could he affect millions with his teleportation delay?

Actually, what does ainz scale to in mindhax resistance at all? Hell, can he actually delay non-magical telepottation? Plus the Sims witch teleportation simply ters through reality to go in an alternater reality and go out somwhere else.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, they scale as hax. Its like deciding to use the tier of the people aindhax affects. The Sim can litiraly ter holes through existwnce, and ignore the resistance of people who are unaffected by magic.

None of that gets past type 8, and it isnt taking out 16777216 sim (this is a lowball mind you).

Also, since when could he affect millions with his teleportation delay?
And yet the users from the previous Sim vs Ainz thread didn't find any issues with using it anyways. And Power Nullification is power nullification, prove that the Sim can resist having their reality warping nullified? How would they even be able to pull that off if it doesn't even work in the first place?

Nothing his Black Hole can't fix, and him wishing himself for an item with a special ability that can allow it to destroy souls (via scaling from other abilities/items in Overlord-verse that isn't a World Item) in tandem with it (basically, an items that replicates the effects of Hellfire Wall's ability to destroy the soul without using fire).

With Prep, Ainz can prepare entire armies (could be as much as the Sims' army I reckon) of Elder Liches with Delay Teleportation among other things (which Ainz teaches them and other spells in preparation for the fight due to his paranoia).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Actually, what does ainz scale to in mindhax resistance at all? Hell, can he actually delay non-magical telepottation? Plus the Sims witch teleportation simply ters through reality to go in an alternater reality and go out somwhere else.
As for Ainz scaling to mindhax, you should ask the other users for that (particularly, Overlord experts)

Also, Verse Equalisation says non-magical teleportation is still teleportation, thus Delay Teleportstion would still work either way.

As it was discussed in other threads, and as sba says, no. You cannot equalize stuff that is not reasonibly similiar.

And again, you completly ignored type 8.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
As it was discussed in other threads, and as sba says, no. You cannot equalize stuff that is not reasonibly similiar.

And again, you completly ignored type 8.
Seriously? Right when I was about to turn off my iPad and sleep, this happens.

Verse Equalisation says otherwise. Why do you think Naruto characters can use their abilities to affect the bodies of characters from other series, despite their targets not having chakra? Without Verse Equalisation, chaotic results such as most Naruto characters failing to affect other characters from other series due to the non-Naruto characters lacking chakra. And that's just one of the many examples.

So Ainz's Delay Teleportation would still be valid here (what are the Sims' non-magical teleportation anyways? Technological devices? Ainz destroys them with Greater Break Item)

As for type 8, I'll get back on this later.

Now I'm going to sleeping, for real this time.

Just a bit of input, delay teleportation does not "delay any use of teleportation", it delays the destination of one's teleportation in an area near the user, if the Sim teleports somewhere far away from ainz, it would still work as fine as it usually would.

Doesnt work again relity warping, and the sim ignores resistance already.

Not quite. Ainz' resistances should be more then enough to null Sim's magic

the Sim's magic doesn't seem to be in the same range of potency as Overlord's magic so Magic Invalidation III should work

But the sims witchcraft isnt magic at all. Witchcraft bends reality, normal magic uses mana and iT just... works.

There are several different versions of magic in the sims.

The most haxed one simply asks reality to do what you want.

Every other form uses energy like mana and such.

You cant equalize ainzea power with both.

The magic of sims, as I already said, doesnt work with tiers. It's litiraly asking reality to do what they want.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The magic of sims, as I already said, doesnt work with tiers. It's litiraly asking reality to do what they want.
It's reality warping works at the highest level it's been shown to. To assume otherwise is NLF

Yobobojojo said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's reality warping works at the highest level it's been shown to. To assume otherwise is NLF
To assume ainz can null reality warping just because of magic null, is a NLF.

And..? As a hax, you cannot tier it. Plus, the reality warping asks all of reality, as a singularity, to do stuff for them, which is why time stop affects alternate timelines.

Back