• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Negi Springfield

That's why nominted him on Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier. Even though this series was really famous before.

Yeah, currently he is fighting a guy called The Second Christ. I know next to nothing about the enemy, but he's pretty hard to fight. Negi can't be hit it seems, but he can't harm this guy because of a passive counter and shield defense.

Amexim said:
Yeah, currently he is fighting a guy called The Second Christ. I know next to nothing about the enemy, but he's pretty hard to fight. Negi can't be hit it seems, but he can't harm this guy because of a passive counter and shield defense.
That's ironic, because Ainz already won a match against that The Second Christ.

@Zara

Bro, Negi blitzes at Relativistic speeds. Ainz cant do nothing here

And he doesnt starts with timestop, this was already debunked many times. Also, Negi resists timestop

Still not enough to go against Ainz Death Manipulation, which can be directly used or delayed in case he will be blitzed.

By transfering her spirit to the one who killed him/her. And Im not sure Ainz is capable of killing 12Billion souls instantly with added effect of mind and Empathic manipulation.

How does Negi have 12 Billion souls? or you mean his potecy affects 12 billion souls?

Souls
by having the skill Resonance which make him connected to all the people on the solar system which is 12billion. But the 12 billions low balled though because all the dead people is also connected to him since 2600+ years ago.

Resonance makes Negi-Ialda directly connected/empowered by the souls of literally everyone who has ever died across the solar system, and even people who are alive and suffering.

Also no, Ainz just doesn't cast spells and they instantly work. If Negi is actually speed boosting from the start, which he usually does, then Ainz isn't casting a spell on something he can't even see. Only time Ainz hits stuff he can't see is his automated defense to scrying or using an attack with a wide area. Though I am sure some spells have a tracking quality.

I think Nikitis Laps planet level feat and Touta having the entire magic power of Venus pretty much confirms Negi's Saturn planet explosion feat. To make things worse, A guy who can do conceptual damage and another guy who moves at lightspeed is supposed to be weaker than current Negi.

We're still not sure if that Planet lvl is legit. And the explosion on Saturn still havent been calculated.

I dont even think it's hyperbole at this point. There is an in detailed explanation why Touta can use Venus entire magical power.

Yeah if that Planet lvl is legit then yeah it would scale to god tiers. I don't deny that, but we still need more feats.

Well I dont think it's fair if we will treat it that way since Dragon Ball universe level AP and Yuyu Hakusho multi continent level AP are all based on statements as well. With Negima's evidence being more solid compared to the other two. We already have Ialda creating the magic world and can supposedly destroy it as well.

Dragon Ball has feats and a calc along with those statements, just like Negima does, so false equivalence. Neither of them lack evidence in comparison to each other. I don't know about Yuyu Hakusho tho.

The planet lvl is already there, but we dont know the time frame. Did she created it in an instant, hours or days..

There was a spell that supposed to wipe out Mars, like literally erase it from existence not just merely blowing it up. Was there an actual Universe level feat on DB aside from Zeno? I dont doubt the Dragon Ball universe level feat but before skeptics tried to downplay it to multi galactic level feat wise and universe level statement wise. The Yuyu Hakusho stats are all based purely on statements and speculation. Also what about Kaguya from Naruto? Was her feat technically based on statement as well?

Ahhhhh that, when they expanding the Magic cancel of Asuna. I think that could work. About Yuyu Hakusho, it was base on planetary quake. And Naruto, Time Frame when creating the moon.

And another thing a lot of Nasuverse feats are also based of vague statements and estimation and yet they all somehow got accepted.

If your talking about the universal upgrade, it was base on a Beast class who became one with the universe when she was erase by Shiva that got the power to erase the universe. And all the statements on the Moon Cell having Infinte size.

He was a god in his own verse, I've always despised characters who never worked for their own power and gets everything handed to them, most Isekai are like that. Negi on the other hand started from being one of the weakest character in the series slowly climbing all the way to the top with patience, hard work, and dedication to become stronger.

Keep in mind, Ainz absolutely had to work for his power as it was a direct translation of his stats in Yggdrassil, a horribly inbalanced game with a player base horribly biased towards characters like his with monster classes making playing a nightmare.

And despite his power, Ainz is careful and methodical, plus paranoid of anyone stronger to a fault.

Well, Ainz started at level 1 in Yggdrasil and was despised by most characters due to being an undead. He was eventually becoming stronger due to hard work too, and also became one of the best PVP players via pure estrategy, not just raw power

Ranzuki said:
But wasn't he only playing a game at that time? Before everything else became reality?
We are talking about a terribly unbalanced virtual reality game. It's not a life and death battle, but he worked hard against very terrible odds, using his wits more than anything else, and did so for years.

Yeah ainz claim to fame was his ability to consistently win in pvp despite a build geared towards roleplaying, his stratgy made use of his stratgical/analytic abilities to defeat opponents. He would allow an opponent to defeat him in the first round then beating his opponents in the following two using stratgy.

I should also mention yggdrasil was a full nervous system jacking vr game.

Its also not like he comes from a prefect world, the world where ainz originated was a toxic polluted hell hole. People lived in bio domes and even in there you needed a gasmask to go around the city.

The pen or the sword said:
Yeah ainz claim to fame was his ability to consistently win in pvp despite a build geared towards roleplaying, his stratgy made use of his stratgical/analytic abilities to defeat opponents. He would allow an opponent to defeat him in the first round then beating his opponents in the following two using stratgy.
I should also mention yggdrasil was a full nervous system jacking vr game.

Its also not like he comes from a prefect world, the world where ainz originated was a toxic polluted hell hole. People lived in bio domes and even in there you needed a gasmask to go around the city.
Don't forget the fact governments are basically puppets for large mega corporations and its common for most citizens to only have a elementary education and push to work in factories immediately after elementary. Its also common to see dead orphans on the streets that Ainz saw it as normal and workers dying from overwork is also fairly common (I mean Ainz own mother died when he was a kid and he believed it was his fault as she was putting in extra hours to be able to afford his favorite snacks).

What a great world Ainz came from/s

Back