• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Negi Springfield

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Could anyone that knows tell me when was it that Negi appeared to Touta in stopped time? I wanted to check if there's anything on it being related to Cutlass or he just naturally didn't care about it.
Negi appeared just after Kirie broke Cutlass' time stop. But in one of the flashbacks of UQ's timeline, we saw that Ialda wasn't affected by Koyomi's time stop.

And well, tbh Negi's profile is currently under massive revisions, dunno if this is going to change anything to this fight (since I don't know anything about Ainz).

It could possibly change a lot, yes. Maybe it's best to put this on hold until then, if the match is likely to go differently or even turn into a stomp.

If it's peak this is Negi-Ialda. If Negi-Ialda gets killed, Ialda insta hops to whosoever killed him.

Ialda's possession potency should be "literally everyone who ever lost in the story of humans and demi-humans". It's not even just current humanity, but everyone who ever did. I have no idea how big these numbers are but even if Ainz did kill Negi unless he has resistance to possession of that potency, gg.

Also Negi-Ialda is basically the same being at this point so it counts.

Also note that it's instant effect unless you have resistance. Unlike Negi who lasted a ton of years, Filius Zect who was Nagi's master was instantly possessed when Nagi originally beat Ialda in the MM.

Also Ialda doesn't need even to necessarily die to use it now that I remember it. Her Mind and Soulhax also has scaling to everyone who has ever died/suffered in potency and among everyone Ialda currently has possessed the being also used it against Touta, which would have oneshotted him if not for Asuna saving him later. They also state: "Because we are the pain of this world. What's going to happen to the ones you forgot? It's the gathering of the dying. This is the land of the vanquished." Touta: "What... Is going on...? All the way to the horizon... A sea of... Blood and skeletons?"

In other words, not only is Ialda immortal, everything that gives her power is already dead to begin with. I have serious doubts death manip of all things would put her/him down.

Ialda's true identity is not even the body you fight: Ialda is already dead in the conventional senses of the word. Her/his true form is practically the equivalent to an horde of dead people. That sea of the dead ones. So I have doubt that Death Manip would do anything here when everything that makes up his/her true form is a bunch of countless already dead beings.

And while Negi's spirit is driven out of it, he outright states that even saving all of humanity in the present and future wouldn't stop Ialda since she would still have the drive from all the losers of past times. Fate himself says that said act of saving all present and future mankind would weaken slightly the bonds of karma that supply Negi-Ialda's power. Meaning Ainz would need to use a TGOALID capable of killing off something on the numbers/potency of every single already dead person that ever existed or exists in the present, effectively silencing the suffering of all dead ones from present and past mankind to get rid of her/him.

Otherwise he would at the best of his luck just kill the body standing in front of him then proceed to get possessed and become Ialda 5.0.

Ialda has shown that can also create a Phantasmagoria if she wants to where she can have absolute home field advantage due to being like "Inside her womb" or she/he can summon her/his other followers already taken over. like these people

Phantasma1
Phantasma2

Did you fail to read at his strongest? Ialda just destroy the time stop of Homura. Everytime Cutlass use time stop it wasn't focus on Negi-Ialda.

@John The one who uses the TS is actually Koyomi. lol Homura is the girl of the flames.

@Astral Negi Ialda is literally Former Ialda + Negi. It's the exact same being who broke through the TS but with the addition of the power and skills of the one guy who was supposed to beat her. Every incarnation of Ialda is stronger than the former and keeps her/his powers. Zect-Ialda was stronger than the one Nagi beat, Nagi-Ialda was stronger than Zect-Ialda and now Negi-Ialda is seen as even stronger.

Why would Ialda be able to do something then suddenly not anymore upon adding another ridiculously stronger body to her arsenal/stock? She/He can even morph back to her usual appearance if she/he wants to as shown in the Phantasmagoria.

Because of how speed equalized works, this is a stomp. Negi's speed amp is static, making him Relativistic as a Stepped Leader lightning bolt. And Ialda is probably going to go for the kill against Ains.

It is a stomp, since Negi can easily speed amp to the point Ainz can barely react, plus killing in one punch. And if he dies, Ainz gets possessed by Ialda so she still wins. So yeah, stomp.

And then Ainz would become the new Ialda, as that possession via mind corruption is how things go for her. That's how Negi is what he is now. That would happen if Ainz wasn't blitzed to hell and back, shattered instantly by any one of numerous strikes or spells, and if Negi didn't just nullify Ainz's magic beforehand using a number of methods that he would have a massive amount of time to use.

I mean, that necro excuse sounds more like the guy doesn't want to admit that this fight isn't fair for Ainz because Negi is too broken for him to handle.

Which is true. And there's no shame in admitting that, because I don't think Ainz should be put against someone like Negi either.

It's kinda hard to make a match with Negi's last key. Cause they need to resist Empathic, mind and possession upto 12billion.

Yeah, and speed equalizing with lower speed characters doesn't help, since he blitzes with his speed amp.

Back