• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown tries to solo your verse

Im not saying he could I just wanted to double check and the whole existing timelessness/infinite speed thing. From what I understand neither of those things really scale to resistance/resistance peircing.

That more a response to Emperor

Affecting someone that was able to act freely in erased time and moves pretty much beyond time with your time stop is impressive. Resistance =/= immunity.

Yeah but infinite speed isn't a traditional immunity and effecting infinite speed beings doesn't imply it peirces resistance. All it implies is it can somehow effect infinite speed beings. Moving and existing in erased time again doesn't really scale to resistances either. His timestop can effect infinite speed beings, it can't peirce timestop resistances without showings. Unfortunatly the nature of infinite speeds beings immunity means its not a scalable feat to normal/magical resistance to timestop.

edit it seems rather complicated but from what I was told effecting an infinite speed being doesn't actually offer resistance peircing, it simply means ifinite speed beings can be effected. same with effecting beings that can exist in erased time. Basically neither of the things youve described allows it to peirce conventional timestop resistance.

If thats true Im going to be so upset, because I ended playing twenty questions to figure out how we treat a timestop that effects infinite speed beings....

EDIT WHAT PLEASE TELL ME THIS WASNT ALL FOR NOTHING

Sigh, well that makes my annoying affair entirely pointless. Still even if you do find it, it still can't effect ainz just due to effecting an infinite speed character....

edit exagerations aside, this has been pretty funny. Saying that a cursory google search hasn't turned up anything

That may be the only way to atone at this point :p I suppose I shall forgive you mortal...

Joking aside,

The last of us, clears obviously, round 2, humanity is saved from the cordyceps plague and ainz establishes himself as a god emperor.

Left 4 dead, read above replace cordceps with the green plague

Walking dead....Repeat

Soul Calibur: Does a lot of damage round 1, but Nightmare may pull off a win with "Watch this." also Algol might prove an issue with his low godly regen. Round 2, with backup and prep I lean on Ainz taking it just due to those two factors.

Elder Scrolls: Ouch on round 1, probably gets slapped by mid game Dragonborn. Mannimarco prolly offers Ainz an internship too. Round 2 prolly gets slapped by some tier 4 if even then.

Actually nightmare gets speed blitzed by ainz...I never thought I could say that, while nighmare has similar reaction times to ainz he's only subsonic movement speed. Same with algol...Hilarous.

edit of course speed equal I agree just thought the fact speed needs to be eqaulized due to ainz speed for once funny.

Kamen Rider: Speed Blitzed to hell by any Speed-Type Riders, Time-Paradox'd by Zeronos, Den-O, Zi-O, Geiz, Hyper Kabuto, Hyper Gatack, etc. etc, Gets all their abilities read by Kamen Rider Double (It isn't information scrying or magic; it's basically the same as going to a library and reading up your info from books), yeah they just don't win.

Ultraman: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA No. There are at minimum Star-Level MFTL+ beings that throw around Time Manipulation and Reality Warping like candy.

Hokuto No Ken: Hmmmm, round 1 might be an Incon due to Ken with Muso Tensei and Precog. Round 2 is prolly a clear though.

Bloodborne: Oooof, passive madness hax gg I reckon.

Stillwinston said:
Hokuto No Ken: Hmmmm, round 1 might be an Incon due to Ken with Muso Tensei and Precog. Round 2 is prolly a clear though.
Bloodborne: Oooof, passive madness hax gg I reckon.
Didnt they have some resistance to madness? tho i might be wrong is been a while since i read the overlord LN.

They have resistance to madness/insanity, but not really the "Eldritch incomprehensible creature" madness/insanity

So basically they have resistance to type 1 and 2 but not type 3

Masadaverse: BS happens and Ainz becomes a hadou god

Fate series: could go either way unless he pisses off the Counter Force

Terraria (Calamity mod): Haha, no. Yharim's army takes over Nazarick with relative ease. Godslayer Terrarian and above stomps

Touhou: Reimu effortlessly clears

Calamitas vaporized an ocean, Providence at her full power would have glassed the earth, DoG cracked a dimension creating a singularity that could destroy reality, Yharim uses infinity+one curses, Calamitas managed to kill Silva (The first and strongest nature spirit to ever exist, that is the embodiment of the life force of all living beings on the planet, as well as being capable of drawing endless energy from the planet and the living beings that resides on it), albeit, she had to use the help from Draedon.

None of that gives death manip resistance, none of the characters i looked at resist death hax, the few who would do to nonliving physiology still die to tgoalid...

Im just basing this off the profiles and as far as they go I don't see anything ainz can't deal with.

Resistance to DM doesn't matter when you can resurrect from having your very existence destroyed and absorbed by a God-Killing worm.

DoG simply can't die, Gods regenerate in time due to being reliant on faith, Yharon can't die as long as Yharim lives (he is a Phoenix), Calamitas can endlessly resurrect and regenerate due to a spell she created that loops the time of her body to heal any damage (she also loops the cycle of apoptosis, essencially making her ageless and unkillable). And then there's Yharim, Noxus (A solar system buster that will exist as long as Xeroc does, like an Apoptosis from Dies Irae, that will eventually hatch and destroy the universe), and Xeroc (the embodiment of the force that created the universe along with all of it's components like concepts, laws, time, space, reality, etc)

Anyways, i don't agree with the current ratings of Terraria on the wiki, it's absolute wanking.

But hey, it's getting official lore (and maybe feats) with the 1.4 update (Journey's End)

Calamity it's like it's own verse, hence why i used it.

While the base game is the same, the mod has it's own MASSIVE lore that diverges from the official one

Back