• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Ooal Gown tries to solo your verse

Where have I seen this before....

Prototype- solos

Overlord- struggles against ainz ooal gown and his gardians.

Why not have a round two where ainz attempts to take over the verse? Have him summoned with nazerick and the npcs with the end goal of taking over the verse. Add some more interesting scenarios, allow him to do more. Just my suggestion though I don't mean to offend

Prototype round 2,

The earth is taken over rather easily, while ainz movements are slightly more limited due to his inhuman appearence, the world has no way to deal with dopplegangers, mind control and invisible/intagible enemies. To top it off ainz dura and hax makes him a threat the world can't easily deal with. He may end up adopting alex as a subordinate though, then we get to see how hobo shoggoth interacts with slime shoggoth

Mob Psycho 100: ???% Mob should GG both rounds

Bleach: They can't get past the high/top tiers.

Nanatsu no Taizai: There are guys that could solo Nazarick itself

Dark Souls: I think he can get past mid tiers but Aldrich and higher destroy him/them.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Well...

Gintama: Stomps, first and second round

Fullmetal Alchemist: Stomps all besides The Truth and maybe Father.

One Punch Man: Garou/Boros solo. Not mentioning the God and Saitama because of controversy.

Hunter x Hunter: Stomps both rounds

JoJo's: Good luck.

Bloodborne: No

Akame ga Kill: Should solo

Black Clover: So, there was a thread about Julius vs Nazarick...

Darkest Dungeon: They get Tier 5'ed

The Floor Guardians/Pleiades are major threats in Overlord because most of their opponents are wall level, so it's not that incredible power up for round two besides prep time.

True but it gives ainz an army of over two hundred over level ninty npcs, not saying thats a huge boost. Honestly I think the second round would be better if it didn't force ainz into a gauntlet. Just have it drop ainz and co into another verse, how far does he get in character? Can he establish himself? Make allies? Give his social influencing a chance to shine?

edit the gardians are threats due to them being equal to ainz in level...Literallly they are just as powerful as ainz...

No all the garudians are equal to ainz in level and equipment. Hell shalltear is technically stronger then him, he could only beat her via stratgy. Cocytus has the highest dps, due to weilding four divine class weapons, sebas has the highest unarmed damage, while albedo has the greatest defense. Shalltear is designed for player combat and thus gaurds three floors. all of this doesn't count rubedo who was created via a world class item and is considered nazeriks most powerful npc, gargantuan is also of similar power.

There are also two hundred "Lesser" Vassals that are over level 90, for reference ainz is level one hundred and in overlord it takes around a level gap of fifteen to be insurmountable. All gaurdians are level one hundred. Ainz and the gaurdians outweigh most things in new world by a massive margin, the pleides for reference are only leve fifty to sixty... And they can still match/beat people considered to be in the realm of heros

That's assuming that Ainz will fight him fairly, which he definitely won't. Ainz will try to get every advantage he can, so he'll probably ambush Mob with death manip. Before taking over the world, Ainz and Nazarick will try to gain as much information as they can, and act strategically to remove any potential threats while they are still unaware of Ainz.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Both Ainz and Mob die in the process, since both have thought-based abilities
ESP is more emotion based. If he feels greater/more emotions the stronger he is. ???% should be basically every emotion possible to feel at the same time.

It took nine volumes for ainz to come out of hiding when the only realistic threats to him were very rare and either far away or unlikly to move against him at such an early stage. Imagine how long its gonna take before he comes out of hiding i other worlds.

Fdrybob thats why I suggested round two let ainz act in character without immediatly throwing him into fights he in character wouldn't enter unprepared/without information. This doesn't help him in all cases but it adds a layer of interest. What does do? who does he meet? How long before he comes out of hiding

Incorrect ainz spells don't work against characters with death resistance something all high levels of yggdrasil players would have, much like timestop resistance. Lacking either of these garanteed swift defeat for level on hundred players. Ainz has timestop resist from a ring and insta death resistance from his undead race traits. Basically you could translate other characters into levels based on strength but they don't gain the resistances that yggdrasil levels, skills and equipment offer.

edit its like this in overlord anyone stronger/equal to ainz power should have these resistances, either from equipment or skills. But when characters come from other verses they aren't mystically granted the equipment/skills/traits that would allow them to resist death manip/time manip.

Incorrect again ainz has become an undead after being removed from yggdrasil, all the npcs, races traits fluff text within the game world has superseeded balance. AInz was ripped into a new but real world, hes no longer a player in a game but an actual undead. its assumed Suzuki Satoru (ainz human body) died in his virtual reality pod/setup

to be more clear as the game (Yggdrasil) shut down ainz and the great tomb of nazerick were removed form the game and placed in new world by unkown means, though the general theory is its due to the dragon emperor as he has been ripping players from yggdrasil for some time.

So no Suzuki Satoru wont show up :p

Round 1

Hunter X Hunter: Solos

One Piece: Probably gets blitzed by the top tiers. Solos otherwise

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Solos a huge part of the verse but eventually loses to GER and Kars

Instant Death: Yogiri thinks

Round 2
Hunter X Hunter: Ainz learns how to use Nen and crushes the verse with more style

One Piece: Solos (and likely brings all the zombies from Thriller Bark to Nazarick)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Ainz uses the requiem arrow and acquires his own overpower Stand (Though Im not sure what would be it's powers...Probably something related to death). Still cant do much against GER, but he could probably think of something to stop Novel Kars.

Instant Death: Not sure about this one. Unless Ainz has a way to manipulate the destiny of the world or something like that, he ain't beating Yogiri.

Pucci gets destroyed because Ainz only needs to think

Jotaro doesnt lead with Time Stop and lacks the range to blitz Ainz. The same could be said to HADIO

I havent reached Valentine's part yet so I cant say much

I mean it can time stop infinite speed people so yeah

Anyway while I'm here I'll just do some of my verses

Every part of Masadaverse-stomps both rounds

Nasuverse-Also stomps both rounds

Dark Souls-Round 1 can likely kill Ainz before he realizes he needs to prevent resurrection, Round 2 is the same thing

Bloodborne-Is a similar case to Dark souls

Ainz timestop can effect shub Niggurath, thus his timestop and resistance to such is applicable up to teir 1A...You know theres probably someone out there who thinks thats a legitamte argument

Joking aside xcom...round one solos, Round 2 Earth is saved and then enslaved by ainz ooal gown...So yay? We escape alien overlords and replace them with sasuga ainz sama, pretty solid deal in my mind.

Back