• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz fights a normal dude, let's hope not a stomp. Ainz vs Sim

Most with a wave of its hand(s, if we assume it used duplication)

Type 5 did bring them back from their bodies being destroyed (the grim reaper can ressurect a bidyless soul to life with its original body)

Not really, if even one manages to make him human he gets mindhaxed by passive mindhax objects.

Because whitout death the sim is plain unable to die, and death openly ressurects them

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That stops ainz from being transmutated and mindhaxed?
If we're talking about Ainz's own magic nullification, which should work due to the sheer tier differences, and if they're due to magic, then those can get passively dispelled.

Tier and hax have nothing to do with each other.

His magic resitance is only gelping with stuff he can actualy resist.

Risci, that's actually false.

Due to sheer level difference, the Sim's magic and spells and stuff would be considered a low-tier spell by Ainz' abilities and as such his Magic Nullification would completely nope anything the Sims has.

"His magic resitance is only gelping with stuff he can actualy resist."

Blatantly false. High tier Magic Nullification flat out just negates any low-tier spells attempted on him. There's no limit to what it CAN nullify as long as it's magic and it's low-tier.

That is blatant nlf, especialy when the "low level spells" can compell death itself and affect characters such as father time.

Still, claiming that he can null powers he never did is just plain nlf

"That is blatant nlf, especialy when the "low level spells" can compell death itself and affect characters such as father time."

None of that matters without feats. By "compell death", you mean literally ask death not to kill you because you had a bad run that day. Nice twisting words buddy.

"Still, claiming that he can null powers he never did is just plain nlf"

I guess all these spells always had an effect on Ainz. Blindness, Confusion, Opening Wounds, Curses, Hm. I guess he can't null low-tier spells at all even though that's the literal ******* definition.

Seriously Risci, you're downplaying Ainz so badly right now and blatantly ignoring an ability called MAGIC NULLIFICATION. It nullfies Magic.

Or I guess Touma's Imagine Breaker isn't power nullification either now is it because it's only ever shown to nullify SOME magic, but because he's never showed to nullify say cloth magic, he can't nullify that? That's the logic you're using.

No. You can litiraly make death unable to use its powers for an entire day and force him away from a location. And you ignored the father time thing? Okey.

The logic I'm using that it can only counter things that fall under its effects. Because saying that someone can null magic is akin to saying someone can nul reality warping.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No. You can litiraly make death unable to use its powers for an entire day and force him away from a location. And you ignored the father time thing? Okey.
And what feats has the Death, and Father Time, of the Sims-verse has done other than doing their usual role (in fact, include their role in terms of the type of living beings that Death has reaped and resurrected, and the extent of Father TIme's powers)? If they didn't have any, then they are as good as featless.

"No. You can litiraly make death unable to use its powers for an entire day and force him away from a location. And you ignored the father time thing? Okey."

Father Time thing is useless as you would need feats. Just saying he can timestop Father Time means jack shit. Actually, if Father Time really is the embodiment of time then stopping time regularly would indeed timestop Father Time.

Citation and also less impressive than it sounds. In literally any instance of Death in the Sims, he's almost always not overly agressive and in some cases can open dialogue with you even if he's out for blood and your soul. There's also none of what you said in the Sim's profile; making a deal with Death to leave you alone isn't an ability.

Akreious said:
"No. You can litiraly make death unable to use its powers for an entire day and force him away from a location. And you ignored the father time thing? Okey."
Father Time thing is useless as you would need feats. Just saying he can timestop Father Time means jack shit. Actually, if Father Time really is the embodiment of time then stopping time regularly would indeed timestop Father Time.

Citation and also less impressive than it sounds. In literally any instance of Death in the Sims, he's almost always not overly agressive and in some cases can open dialogue with you even if he's out for blood and your soul. There's also none of what you said in the Sim's profile; making a deal with Death to leave you alone isn't an ability.
^^^

Father time cannopt be timestopped, he can be transmutated.

Death openly states that he is watching all unlucky sim, enjoying their pain. Expello mortis is on the profile, and someones character doesn't make them any srtonger or weaker.

Looking at the Sims profile, despite their immortality, it doesn't list the level of the healing or regenerative capabilties.

What's exactly stopping Ainz from just teleporting (with Greater Teleportation, which is an instantaneous teleportation) in front of the Sims and pulverise the Sims' brain into a pulp with his fist, basically incapacitating him? If that doesn't work, what's exactly stopping Ainz from placing a Black Hole in the Sims' body, crushing their body with its gravational effects, and BFRing the Sims' body by having it absorb them?

Wow I don't even know where to begin here. I know everything there is to know about Ainz but zero about the Sims. At first glance this seems kind of ridiculous, I don't think ill be any help here. Even looking at the Sims profile page doesn't help much, I don't really understand what we are considering here, does it just mean Any sim? Or some specific Sim? Or a generic sim with everything that is possible in the game? **** its confusing

"Father time cannopt be timestopped, he can be transmutated."

Okay? How does that help the feat then? What has Father Time done to warrant "Transmuting him is impressive"? Because from sheer feats, he's the equivalent of some random shmuck who embodies time.

"Death openly states that he is watching all unlucky sim, enjoying their pain. Expello mortis is on the profile, and someones character doesn't make them any srtonger or weaker."

So for the first part, that literally means he isn't going after the Sims seriously. He enjoys their pain and watching their suffering. So that doesn't help your case at all; and Expello Mortis is one-time use. To which it doesn't matter as True Death prevents resurrection and even if the Sim successfully drives off Death, Death Inducement resistance is literally a must against Ainz in any PvP setting so he won't be thrown off at all. So what's stopping Ainz from using Wall of Ribs and just holding the Sim in place until Death comes back to claim him? Or just making a portal into a random room in Nazarick and dumping the Sim into there? The Sim has ONE, VERY SPECIFIC way to win and until I get evidence that it's a high or even mid-level spell, that too is going to be nullified.

Exept the Sim could simply make copies of itself, send those back in time and keep them eternaly replicating.

And no, buffed death manip is not going to ignore something that the embodiment of death nulls, and it being casual at start doesn't mean anything when you can openly power null them with things like vodoo powers (ands that is not magic).

"Exept the Sim could simply make copies of itself, send those back in time and keep them eternaly replicating."

To which point Ainz would notice his opponent keeps coming back and eventually seals the Sim away permanently via a Wish.

"And no, buffed death manip is not going to ignore something that the embodiment of death nulls"

You need to prove this. You said it yourself; Death enjoys people's suffering and watching unlucky Sims. He's never serious against Sim, ever. The Sim sending Death away is the equivalent of a cat roaring at a Lion and the Lion going "Eh whatever, I ate already. I'ma play along".

"and it being casual at start doesn't mean anything when you can openly power null them with things like vodoo powers (ands that is not magic)."

Voodoo huh? "voodoo

1. a black religious cult practised in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession."
I wonder what sorcery means?

"sorcery

nou

1. the use of magic, especially black magic."
HUH I VOODOO POWERS AREN'T MAGIC HUH!? If you can't sense my sarcasm, well. I'm being sarcastic as hell.

To which point Ainz would notice his opponent keeps coming back and eventually seals the Sim away permanently via a Wish.

A wish cannot change the past, that is just nlf.

You need to prove this. You said it yourself; Death enjoys people's suffering and watching unlucky Sims. He's never serious against Sim, ever. The Sim sending Death away is the equivalent of a cat roaring at a Lion and the Lion going "Eh whatever, I ate already. I'ma play along".

No, forcing him to be unable to use his powers with vodoo magic does not equal him humoring you, especaly as he gets angry because of it.

Voodoo huh? "voodoo

1. a black religious cult practised in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession."
I wonder what sorcery means?

"sorcery

nou

1. the use of magic, especially black magic."
HUH I VOODOO POWERS AREN'T MAGIC HUH!? If you can't sense my sarcasm, well. I'm being sarcastic as hell

The verse doesn't treat it as magic, so your point is null.

"A wish cannot change the past, that is just nlf."

Bullshit. You said it yourself that the Sim makes a dupe of himself and sends THAT back in time. A Wish can simply prevent the duplication or time travel in the first place. Nowhere is exclusively changing the past needed to counteract this ability.

"No, forcing him to be unable to use his powers with vodoo magic does not equal him humoring you, especaly as he gets angry because of it."

Citation please.

"The verse doesn't treat it as magic, so your point is null."

Citation please. Also Verse Equalization.

You just don't know what prep time for both is, do you?

Citation please

You could just... google it, but ok:

• Toy with Death - the Grim Reaper will lose the ability to harvest Sim's life. (Note: Toy with Death is only an option when a Sim is dying.)

Citation please. Also Verse Equalizatio

vodoo is unafected by magic null, and magic is directly only possible to be used by mages. And verse equal makes the Sims magic equal to Ainz magic. Not every power equal to magic, esepcialy when one specifically isn't

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You just don't know what prep time for both is, do you?
Creating a time machine takes 2-4 hours, like you've said. And since Ainz is the type to spy on the enemy without them knowing and gaining as much information as possible, you want to know what happens? Ainz would then use Greater Break Item to destroy both the time machine and the cloning machine once the prep time is over for reasons I've already mentioned above, making all of the sims efforts of building the machines to time travel and clone in vain.

Oh, and Verse Equalisation does not make up for the sheer differences in power and tiers, especially for the Sim's magic in comparison to Ainz's, so having VE would not make the Sims' magicical capabilities become equal to Ainz (especially in terms of sheer potency).

Vodoo magic can also be countered by the fact that Ainz can simply just use Greater Break Item to destroy the Voodoo Doll, countering that attempt.

no, people cannot affect each other in prep-time.

Exept there is no proof that magic capable of affecting an embodiment is weaker than ainz's. And still, vodoo is not magic and thus doesn't get countered anyways.

If only there could dozens to hundreds of clones, each capable of doing it at once...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, people cannot affect each other in prep-time.
Exept there is no proof that magic capable of affecting an embodiment is weaker than ainz's. And still, vodoo is not magic and thus doesn't get countered anyways.

If only there could dozens to hundreds of clones, each capable of doing it at once...
Recheck what I've said. "Ainz would then use Greater Break Item to destroy both the time machine and the cloning machine once the prep time is over for reasons I've already mentioned above".

Being an embodiment doesn't mean anything if their feats are lacking. I could use that same logic about a being not being able to be defeated at their own game due to embodying their own concepts/elements, yet it wouldn't matter at all if there are no evidence of them having absolute control over the concepts they embody in their own setting. An embodiment's capabilities from one setting is not the same as an embodiment's capabilities from an another. I could say Thanatos (or any other of the Primordials) in the God Of War universe would have absolute control over death due to embodying it, making him comparable to the Endless from DC/Vertigo Comics, would that make it true? Nope, because Thanatos has not shown to be that powerful, nor are there any evidences of them having absolute control over their own concepts in their own setting (saying otherwise is a NLF, especially by lack of proof alone). While in contrast, the Endless has shown to be that powerful due to the feats they've did in the canon that have showcased their power and their control over their own concepts. So, a being who's an embodiment would just be considered as an "embodiment" by title, and wouldn't matter at all if they don't have the feats to demonstrate their power as an embodiment, saying otherwise is, like I said again, NLF.

Vodoo still requires the voodoo doll, last I've checked, and Ainz can easily just destroy that with his Greater Break Item again.

Oh, and you know what's going to happen once Ainz sees hundreds of enemies wearing the same face? And being already positioned with the machines he doesn't know about? He would get very paranoid and most likely decide to nuke them all with Nuclear Blast (or any other AOE attacks), and probably use Greater Break Item to destroy the rest of the machines at rapid speeds.

Recheck what I've said. "Ainz would then use Greater Break Item to destroy both the time machine and the cloning machine once the prep time is over for reasons I've already mentioned above".

by that point it isn't really important tough. The sim can litirally go back by a few thousends of years, go in space and liitraly make millions of clones to colonize the universe.

yet it wouldn't matter at all if there are no evidence of them having absolute control over the concepts they embody in their own setting.

Sim are physicly unable to die without the reaper coming for them.

Vodoo still requires the voodoo doll, last I've checked, and Ainz can easily just destroy that with his Greater Break Item agai

Thousends of them at once?

Oh, and you know what's going to happen once Ainz sees hundreds of enemies wearing the same face? And being already positioned with the machines he doens't know about? He would get very paranoid and decide to nuke them all with Nuclear Blast, and probably use Greater Break Item to destroy the rest at rapid speeds.

The Sim could survive the first, and he cannot destroy that many at once for the second.

"by that point it isn't really important tough. The sim can litirally go back by a few thousends of years, go in space and liitraly make millions of clones to colonize the universe." And you want to know what happens upon finding out that even one of the sims manages to succeed in using the machine? Ainz, being the catious person that he is, would make a wish that he would "gain resistance to whatever my enemy is doing" and he'll gain Time Paradox Immunity, making whatever attempt the Sims would do to him in the last become pointless. I've already mentioned above for why Ainz would use WUAS and then some, so please don't say Ainz wouldn't do that because it's "out of character" for him, when he was shown to take extreme measures for a fair amount of circumstances (especially ones that he would find to be absolutely necessary) due to his cautious and borderline paranoid nature.

Oh, and the clones doesn't possess any skill from the original, based from what I've found, which would put them at a major disadvantage. They might not even be able to do most things in combat proficiently and could end up being a large number of liabilities, with the original being the only competent one. If you say that the original uses his powers to maximise all their skills, how long would it take for them to that? I'd imagine it would be a lot, even with prep time (not counting the fact that he has to build a time machine, and has to purchase/build a cloning machine), and the original would most likely end with much less clones then they expect it to be.

"Sim are physicly unable to die without the reaper coming for them." ...And what does that prove about the reaper having absolute control over death? Pretty much little to none due to how vague it is. If you want to show proof of Death having absolute control, then do so using solid evidence (on-screen feats preferably, since I sense a pattern with you using vague evidences as a way to justify the Sims' capabilities).

"Thousends of them at once?" Yes. Or, since Ainz would then find that he can't kill the Sims conventionally with normal death spells, he uses WUAS to make a wish that he "gains a resistance to whatever the Sims is doing to him currently) and gain a resistance to Voodoo. With both resistance to Vodoo and Time Paradox Immunity, the odds are heavily against the Sims.

"The Sim could survive the first, and he cannot destroy that many at once for the second." They'll still suffer debuffs such as poisoning, blindness, deafness, and more. As well suffering from the knockback of the blast, which would throw them off from whatever they're doing. All of this basically incapacitates them and put them out of the fight, especially since I haven't seen any regenerative/healing abilities listed in the Sims' profile.

He wouldn't be able to see what the sim is doing, and "gaining resistance to what the enemy is doing" is litiral NLF.

Exept each clone whould have enns to train.

Because sim are uncapable of dying without death, he can litiraly ressurect anyone he wants whenever he wants and he has always exsited in the sims games and cannotdie at all.

NLF of gaining immunity aside, the Sim can just have the clones nuke from space, and if he were wodoo'd he'd be unable to do stuff plain out.

They are capable of healing themselfs from stuff like that, and they could do it from outside ainzes range.

Why wouldn't he?

SBA Prep-Time doesn't ban spying or scrying for enemy information. You just pulled that rule out of your ass.

""gaining resistance to what the enemy is doing" is litiral NLF."

Welcome to Yggdrassil where Magic at high enough levels literally lets you chance how the magic system works by directly asking the Devs. Also I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work either since Ainz' "Timeline" (Like, the Overlord) started in the New World at the same power level as he is now; so the time travele'd Sim would just be fighting Ainz again who's significantly more new to the world so he's even MORE cautious about everything.

"Exept each clone whould have enns to train."

Enns? Wot? You mean Time? A whole 6 hours?

"Because sim are uncapable of dying without death, he can litiraly ressurect anyone he wants whenever he wants and he has always exsited in the sims games and cannotdie at all."

The Sim being unable to die without his verse's Death is a huge NLF. You're making double standard right now. Death Inducement via the Sim's Grim Reaper is not the same Death Inducement done by Ainz. Different beings with different verses. And even if The Sim can come back from Death by forcing the Grim Reaper away, True Death literally FORCES the Sim to die. So in this case, the Sim cannot do ANYTHING as the ability to avoid death by Resurrection is impossible.

"NLF of gaining immunity aside, the Sim can just have the clones nuke from space, and if he were wodoo'd he'd be unable to do stuff plain out."

Ainz would see a mass of clones coming from space and promptly wreck them all with any assortment of World Items. You want to see the bullshit that he does? Let me just say the Sims will not be surviving them, period. Also you still need to provide evidence Voodoo will do shit to Ainz in the first place. Voodoo is commonly done by ******* with someone's mind in one form or another. If it's magic, you need evidence that it bypasses Ainz' resistance. If it's mental, it literally cannot effect him.

"They are capable of healing themselfs from stuff like that, and they could do it from outside ainzes range."

Okay Risci, we all know you're downplaying now. Ainz has a massive assortment of scouting and detection spells that he can easily use to hunt down the Sim and just teleport to him instantly with no difficulty. Outside of Ainz's range my ass, this is ignoring the fact that any dead Clone Sim can be used to create even stronger Undead for ainz to use against other clones so it isn't Ainz vs army of Sim Clones, it's Ainz + Army of Sim Clones that's stronger than original clones and also evergrowing from the original Sim Clones vs Sim Clones + Sim

Edit: Also Ainz has super BFR via Blackhole. Even if the Sim resurrects whereever his remains are cast, he'd be somewhere else in the Universe way too far away to be any threat to Ainz.

Then there's Frost Pain Modified which is an even stronger version of the original Frost Pain. Sim cannot get out of being frozen in a pillar of Ice, at least not in any reasonable timeframe to let him get into the battle.

"He wouldn't be able to see what the sim is doing, and "gaining resistance to what the enemy is doing" is litiral NLF."

And there's no evidence that proves that he can't do that either, so that wouldn't be much of a NLF To begin with, especially since it isn't doesn't even stretch Ainz's capabilities that much. A wish is a wish, which is a desire from the user, thus it will be granted, in one form or an another.

"Exept each clone whould have enns to train."

Within only 6 hours of prep time (not even including the fact that the time machine has to be built) before the time is up and Ainz attacks them? I highly doubt that, especially since the Sims' profile says that it takes weeks to master their skills.

"Because sim are uncapable of dying without death, he can litiraly ressurect anyone he wants whenever he wants and he has always exsited in the sims games and cannotdie at all."

Like Akreious said, that is NLF. I don't need to elaborate any further as Akreious' argument covers that for me.

"NLF of gaining immunity aside, the Sim can just have the clones nuke from space, and if he were wodoo'd he'd be unable to do stuff plain out."

I also forgot to mention that Ainz has resistances to paralysis and physical impediment. The Sims would not be affecting Ainz's movements, nor freeze him in place, anytime soon.

"They are capable of healing themselfs from stuff like that, and they could do it from outside ainzes range."

Citation needed. There's also the fact that Ainz could just use the clones to create more undead. Also, when has the Sims game ever shown that the clones are as 'immortal' as the original?

Why wouldn't he?

SBA Prep-Time doesn't ban spying or scrying for enemy information. You just pulled that rule out of your ass.

because they are in two completly different realities.

Welcome to Yggdrassil where Magic at high enough levels literally lets you chance how the magic system works by directly asking the Devs. Also I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work either since Ainz' "Timeline" (Like, the Overlord) started in the New World at the same power level as he is now; so the time travele'd Sim would just be fighting Ainz again who's significantly more new to the world so he's even MORE cautious about everything.

The point is that traveling back allows the sim to litiraly create an army of clones big enough to flock the entire galaxy.

The Sim being unable to die without his verse's Death is a huge NLF. You're making double standard right now. Death Inducement via the Sim's Grim Reaper is not the same Death Inducement done by Ainz. Different beings with different verses. And even if The Sim can come back from Death by forcing the Grim Reaper away, True Death literally FORCES the Sim to die. So in this case, the Sim cannot do ANYTHING as the ability to avoid death by Resurrection is impossible.

No, I am simply saying that death manipulation can hardly get around immortality given by the embodiment of death. Because forcing a concept away is much more impressive than normal death manip. Even than, the Sim is going to get type 4 through The Player.

Ainz would see a mass of clones coming from space and promptly wreck them all with any assortment of World Items. You want to see the bullshit that he does? Let me just say the Sims will not be surviving them, period. Also you still need to provide evidence Voodoo will do shit to Ainz in the first place. Voodoo is commonly done by ******* with someone's mind in one form or another. If it's magic, you need evidence that it bypasses Ainz' resistance. If it's mental, it literally cannot effect him.

They can snipe him from space. Their ship is comparable to aliens being able to snipe asteroid belts from the sun.

Mindhax cannot affect him is an NLF too, but ignoring that voodoo doesn't manipulate minds only, it can manipulate heat, force them to go to the bathroom (and it does work on beings that don't nornaly need to), transform others into zombies, lititraly reflect damage done to the doll and powernull deathhax.

Okay Risci, we all know you're downplaying now. Ainz has a massive assortment of scouting and detection spells that he can easily use to hunt down the Sim and just teleport to him instantly with no difficulty. Outside of Ainz's range my ass, this is ignoring the fact that any dead Clone Sim can be used to create even stronger Undead for ainz to use against other clones so it isn't Ainz vs army of Sim Clones, it's Ainz + Army of Sim Clones that's stronger than original clones and also evergrowing from the original Sim Clones vs Sim Clones + Sim

The Sim already are undead tough, and no, his page says planetary with teleportation.

"He wouldn't be able to see what the sim is doing, and "gaining resistance to what the enemy is doing" is litiral NLF." And there's no evidence that proves that he can't do that either, so that wouldn't be much of a NLF To begin with, especially since it isn't doesn't even stretch Ainz's capabilities that much. A wish is a wish, which is a desire from the user, thus it will be granted, in one form or an another.

That is not how burden of proof works.

"Exept each clone whould have enns to train." Within only 6 hours of prep time (not even including the fact that the time machine has to be built) before the time is up and Ainz attacks them? I highly doubt that, especially since the Sims' profile says that it takes weeks to master their skills.

Man, if only they could timetravel to get more time.

I also forgot to mention that Ainz has resistances to paralysis and physical impediment. The Sims would not be affecting Ainz's movements, nor freeze him in place, anytime soon.

That stops damage reflection?

Citation needed. There's also the fact that Ainz could just use the clones to create more undead. Also, when has the Sims game ever shown that the clones are as 'immortal' as the original?

Elixirs, and always, because they keep the traits of the original sim.

"That is not how burden of proof works."

No, but there is no evidence that says Ainz can't do that either (and nothing specifies that is the limitation of WUAS, and again, that doesn't even stretch Ainz's capabilities that much), so it should still be possible for Ainz to do that. Saying otherwise and assuming that is his limitation (when no evidence says otherwise) is like saying Saitama (One Punch Man) can be hurt by cutting/piercing attacks that does less damage than the blunt force damage he withstands due to only showing that he can take blunt force damage, when we don't even know the full extent of Saitama's capabilities. Same logic here, we don't even know the full extent of Ainz's WUAS

"Man, if only they could time travel to get more time"

Four words. Wish Upon A Star.

"That stops damage reflection?"

Ainz's Regenerationn and Healing should cover that, as well as him using Greater Break Item to destroy any voodoo dolls he comes across.

"Elixirs, and always, because they keep the traits of the original sim."

Well, the Elixirs gets destroyed by either Greater Break Item, or Ainz's AOE ability like Nuclear Blast, which both incapacitates them and destroy their items (I don't think the Sims' inventory is like Ainz's own way of storing items, which is basically a pocket dimension containing his items that he can access any time). And what are the "traits" of the original sim? Personality traits? Because most Sims game I play refer to "traits" as some kind of personality quirks.

"The point is that traveling back allows the sim to litiraly create an army of clones big enough to flock the entire galaxy. "

Ainz would literally go "SO MUCH MATERIAL TO EXPERIMENT AND TURN INTO UNDEAD! YOU GET A DEATH KNIGHT! YOU GET A DEATH KNIGHT! AND YOUUUU GET A DEATH KNIGHT!"

"No, I am simply saying that death manipulation can hardly get around immortality given by the embodiment of death. Because forcing a concept away is much more impressive than normal death manip. Even than, the Sim is going to get type 4 through The Player."

Okay first of all, there's literally nothing to prove that the Sims Death is superior to Ainz' death inducement. Simply being an embodiment of something doesn't mean your power is absolute. That alone would be a NLF. Just because I embody something doesn't mean I have Conceptual level abilities. Or do you think This guy has Conceptual Chaos Manipulation because he embodies Chaos?

"They can snipe him from space. Their ship is comparable to aliens being able to snipe asteroid belts from the sun."

No they cannot. Also where the hell do they get these things. Your argument has to work on the basis that the sim can do all of this within 6 Hours. Build a time machine, amass a clone army, ACTUALLY GET INTO SPACE, and get ships to bombard ainz with. This is ignoring that Ainz will sort of SEE ALL OF THIS. Quit ignoring scouting; as per SBA, it's a perfectly acceptable and reasonable thing to do with prep.

"Mindhax cannot affect him is an NLF too, but ignoring that voodoo doesn't manipulate minds only, it can manipulate heat, force them to go to the bathroom (and it does work on beings that don't nornaly need to), transform others into zombies, lititraly reflect damage done to the doll and powernull deathhax."

It's less Mindhax cannot affect him is NLF, but more that he's a literal skeleton. He doesn't have a conventional "Mind" TO affect. You ever tried mind haxing a rock? Doesn't matter.

Uh literally all of that is resisted by Ainz bro. Also you're going to need evidence that it ISN'T evidence since Voodoo by definition is indeed magic.

"The Sim already are undead tough, and no, his page says planetary with teleportation."

This actually Helps Ainz.

"Undead Control"

literally one of Ainz' class abilities. Detect that the Sims are undead and just control all of them. You're better off having the Sim as a Ghost for intangibility.

Ainz has a counter for almost everything the Sim has. Time machine and clone machine? Greater break item. Magic? Nulled. Asking for death to spare them? True death + TGOALID. Anything else? WUAS. Ainz wins.

I've counted, and there's probably a vote of 7-0 (The OP can't vote of course) in Ainz's favour, with the rest of the arguments in the Sims' favour pretty much invalidated.

Should there be a grace period for this?

Grace Period was well over for a long time. Last vote was 2 days ago.

Also,

"because they are in two completly different realities."

Nope.

"Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

SBA says the battlefield is Central Park, NYC. At the very least, this means that they're both in the same reality. Also, the whole thing about prep time and them being in separate realities is also something you pulled from your ass.

This was already requested, but what do you mean prep time and stuff like that?

They are only in central park once the fight starts, until then they are in their normal location, left to prepare.

Back