• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz fights a normal dude, let's hope not a stomp. Ainz vs Sim

From looking at his profile, the only thing prep would allow the sim to do is buy elixirs,food, music, along with meditating.

They can make a timemachine in 2-4 hours, and there is a revision adding some stuff (like a cloning machine)

Sim can also just nullify all magical effects to negate Instant Death (True Death is an instant death spell)

Hykuu said:
Ainz death manip bypasses resistances and immunities.
Nlf dude. You would need to prove that death manip is so good that death itself cant do anything about it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hykuu said:
Ainz death manip bypasses resistances and immunities.
Nlf dude. You would need to prive that death manip is so good that death itself cant do anything about it.
Its not NLF when thats how his death manipulation works, there are numerous ways to avoid it but the Sim doesnt have any of them. im not extending the death manip to infinity, going off that fallacious logic Immunity to a ability would be NLF aswell.

Ainz also has Wish granting which can be used to nullify his abilities away. (Wish Upon A Star)

Then, Ainz's trump card took effect. In that moment — the world died. This was not metaphorical. Everything died. The Einherjar evaporated into white mist as it couched its lance, and dispersed before Ainz's eyes. Even a homunculus with no concept of life died instantly. Shalltear's familiars shared the same fate, unable to resist the destruction which overtook them. That was not all. Even the air — which was not even alive to begin with — fell into death. For over one hundred meters in all directions, the air was no longer breathable. If any living creature tried to respire within that area, their lungs would be corrupted by the deadly air, and they would die. Neither did the land escape the embrace of death. The terrain in a hundred meter radius was instantly transmuted into sand. Only Shalltear and Ainz could move in this world, where only death remained. Ainz's trump card, ÒÇîThe Goal Of All Life Is DeathÒÇì strengthened the effect of instant death magic and skills. Thus augmented, those instant-death effects could bypass any immunities or resistance and kill their targets after a certain amount of time had passed. -Volume 3 Chapter 5

CursedGentleman said:
Death manip bypasses resistance and immunity to Death hax...
Sims powernulls magic

your point?

And what Ricsi said as well.
How potent is this magic manip, is it passive?

Wait, if the Sims was able to powernull all of Ainz's attacks, what's stopping Ainz from using Wish Upon A Star once he finds the opportunity to do so in battle? Especially since his back is basically to the corner?

And please don't say powernull, as saying so would be bordering on NLF due to the Sims being able to negate Reality Warping, which I have not seen them proven at being able to do such on their profile. Ainz's Wish Upon A Star was only countered by World Items in Overlord, which is basically items with better reality warping.

Also i would like to note that not every one of Ainz's abilities relies on magic, rather ingame "mechanics"

DeathNoodles said:
Wait, if the Sims was able to powernull all of Ainz's attacks, what's stopping Ainz from using Wish Upon A Star once he finds the opportunity to do so in battle? Especially since his back is basically to the corner?
And please don't say powernull, as saying so would be bordering on NLF due to the Sims being able to negate Reality Warping, which I have not seen them proven at being able to do such on their profile. Ainz's Wish Upon A Star was only countered by World Items in Overlord, which is basically items with better reality warping.
Nothing, but the question for that, what will he use WUAS for?

@Hykuu Sim has time reversal.

Before Roberdyck could finish, Ainz's hand gently settled on Imina's shoulder. There was no hint of enmity in that gesture.

However, it had a telling effect. All the strength in her body vanished, and she slumped to the ground. Although her mind was fully functional and conscious, her body felt like a puddle of immobile, insensate slime.

"What did you do to her?"

Roberdyck asked his question in a trembling voice, as his eyes went from Imina to Ainz, who stood by her side.

"Was that a surprise? It's nothing special."

Ainz proceeded to explain in such a way as to break Roberdyck's spirit.

"It was almost the same as just now. After casting a silent 'Time Stop' I moved over here and cast the same spell I used on that man, 'Touch of Undeath'. And then, I just touched her."

The silence felt as though the space between them had been frozen. The sound of Roberdyck swallowing was exceptionally loud in comparison,

"…He stopped time…"

Stops time before he can do anything, also does the Sim have precog?

Sim powernulls magic, is on his profile, "Power Nullification towards magical effects" therefore, magic, is not that hard

By the way, he can just transmute Ainz Ooal into Gold

But I am still going for inconclusive, as I dont know if any of them would be able to kill any other.

CursedGentleman said:
Sim powernulls magic, is on his profile, "Power Nullification towards magical effects" therefore, magic, is not that hard

But I am still going for inconclusive, as I dont know if any of them would be able to kill any other.
I have already explained how not all of his abilites rely on magic, Sim would probably not even instantly use magic null since he wouldnt have precog and 0 knowledge on how he uses these powers, while Ainz can use WUAS to nullify this ability.

Stated by ricsi, Sim has time stop resistance.

He would know the moment ainz uses death hax on him, and then he uses power null.

By the way, I incorrectly said time reversal, it was time travel, Sim can just go back in time.

CursedGentleman said:
"Purgomagus: Nullifies magical effects"

Nullifying magical effects from one setting might not necessarily mean they can do so for another. Even if we're taking Verse Equalisation into consideration, none of the arguments here has yet to even prove that the Sims can nullify something as powerful as Reality Warping. Saying they can do such, especially against something this HAX (which I've yet seen evidence or feats of them doing such) is bordering on NLF.

Does that mean the Sims can nullify Reality Warping from tier 2 or 1 characters as well? (Not saying Ainz is on those tiers, but he's still technically beyond the Sims' own tier)

Hykuu said:
CursedGentleman said:

I have already explained how not all of his abilites rely on magic, Sim would probably not even instantly use magic null since he wouldnt have precog and 0 knowledge on how he uses these powers, while Ainz can use WUAS to nullify this ability.
Ainz would not use WUAS on this, stop assuming he uses WUAS so casually in character when he has literally only done so once in the entire story.

Hykuu said:
" Stated by ricsi, Sim has time stop resistance. "
can you prove he does?
All witches and wizards are unafected by time stop, even if done by another being (with the exeption of the player, but he can time-stop father time so...)

Ainz would not use WUAS on this, stop assuming he uses WUAS so casually in character when he has literally only done so once in the entire story.

He would especially do so if none of his other abilities are working and he's being backed into a corner. Ainz isn't stupid, if he finds that there are no other ways to attain victory and only has abilities that he would only use under circumstances that is absolutely necessary, then he would use them as he's pretty much in a "absolutely necessary" circumstance here.

" Ainz would not use WUAS on this, stop assuming he uses WUAS so casually in character when he has literally only done so once in the entire story. "

>He has precog which would make him know he would need to use it, he uses his trump cards when there is a enemy around the level of planet level (Level 70 and higher).

Hykuu said:
" Ainz would not use WUAS on this, stop assuming he uses WUAS so casually in character when he has literally only done so once in the entire story. "
>He has precog which would make him know he would need to use it, he uses his trump cards when there is a enemy around the level of planet level (Level 70 and higher).
>Planet Level WANK

>He has precog

Give proof

Also, @DeathNoodles can you please refrain from quoting huge walls of text which would clog up the thread? Thanks.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hykuu said:
" Stated by ricsi, Sim has time stop resistance. "
can you prove he does?
All witches and wizards are unafected by time stop, even if done by another being (with the exeption of the player, but he can time-stop father time so...)
scans?

DeathNoodles said:
Ainz would not use WUAS on this, stop assuming he uses WUAS so casually in character when he has literally only done so once in the entire story. He would especially do so if none of his other abilities are working and he's being backed into a corner. Ainz isn't stupid, if he finds that there are no other ways to attain victory and only has abilities that he would only use under circumstances that is absolutely necessary, then he would use them as he's pretty much in a "absolutely necessary" circumstance here.
Good enough, but again my question, what would he use it on, and would he do it before sim transmutes him into gold?

OpMasada said:
Hykuu said:
>Planet Level WANK
>He has precog

Give proof
Whatever you consider that level to be.

The magic rings which Ainz wore should have protected him from temporal attacks and attacks designed to impede his freedom of movement — although there might be some unknown factor at work here.

-Volume 2 Chapter 4

Resistance to Time based attacks and attacks that restrict one's movement, Time stop wont work.

Hykuu said:
OpMasada said:
Hykuu said:
>Planet Level WANK
>He has precog

Give proof
Whatever you consider that level to be.

The magic rings which Ainz wore should have protected him from temporal attacks and attacks designed to impede his freedom of movement — although there might be some unknown factor at work here.

-Volume 2 Chapter 4

Resistance to Time based attacks and attacks that restrict one's movement, Time stop wont work.
.........Literally none of that is evidence of Precog?

DeathNoodles said:
"Purgomagus: Nullifies magical effects"

Nullifying magical effects from one setting might not necessarily mean they can do so for another. Even if we're taking Verse Equalisation into consideration, none of the arguments here has yet to even prove that the Sims can nullify something as powerful as Reality Warping. Saying they can do such, especially against something this HAX (which I've yet seen evidence or feats of them doing such) is bordering on NLF.

Does that mean the Sims can nullify Reality Warping from tier 2 or 1 characters as well? (Not saying Ainz is on those tiers, but he's still technically beyond the Sims' own tier)
I would understand this logic, exept the sim can do that stuff.

The sims magic can summon and force death away, create matter out of nothing, change others byology, summon and create undead, manipulate time, manipulate luck, elemental manip, mind manip, transform people into toads.

He can null all of that

Freezes time. Everyone BUT witches and feline familiars freeze

That's the description. I am not downloading sims 3 for that tough.

wait, i think its already listed on his profile as "self information manip" which can qualify for precog

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Freezes time. Everyone BUT witches and feline familiars freeze
That's the description. I am not downloading sims 3 for that tough.
hope you realize that can mean that it freezes time for everybody BUT them, not that the ability doesnt work on them

Hykuu said:
wait, i think its already listed on his profile as "self information manip" which can qualify for precog
That's not for precog, that's for the shit he pulled during his prep for fighting shalltear

False Data:Life remember?

Back