• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz fights a normal dude, let's hope not a stomp. Ainz vs Sim

DeathNoodles said:
OpMasada said:
Speed equalized, nothing is allowed to change it.
Then he would tactically retreat, and he would do so by spending his first wish (while running away from the Sims as he gets chased down. Or silently cast WUAS) to teleport himself into a safe location where the Sims can't find him, like the Tomb of Nazarick. Then he does all of the things mentioned above.
That would need cross-universal teleportation, which means he would have to waste another wish to get back (SBA puts contestants in New York)

Also, @OpMasada i suggest you try getting yourself on the knowledgable members list of Overlord. the only member left got blocked.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The sim can transform others into toads and humans...

While I am not sure for the toad part, the human part is definitly there
"Being turned into a human" There's still no reason why Ainz still doesn't lose his non-racial abilities. It's not like that would make someone lose their abilities, or memories, or something. He could still use WUAS to tactically retreat by teleporting away.

Idk about the time machine, I doubt ainz would use greater break item as he wouldn't know what the hell it is, and the cloning machine just makes clones...

OpMasada said:
That would need cross-universal teleportation, which means he would have to waste another wish to get back (SBA puts contestants in New York)
Then he just makes a wish "teleport into a location where my enemy wouldn't know"and that can be a suitable replacement, where he's now somewhere around the same world where the Sims wouldn't be able know where he is.

OpMasada said:
Idk about the time machine, I doubt ainz would use greater break item as he wouldn't know what the hell it is, and the cloning machine just makes clones...
The time machine allows the time traveler to go far back enough to stop mummies from being invented, the cloning macshine could make clones of him

That seems a bit excessive... the time machine one.....but the cloning machine being capable of making clones of ainz? That might change the game.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
OpMasada said:
The time machine allows the time traveler to go far back enough to stop mummies from being invented, the cloning macshine could make clones of him
Ainz can control the flow of time aswell, Clones wouldnt be able to detect him presence and he uses his death manip.

OpMasada said:
But he knows the Sims is about to use it, and letting a completely unknown enemy about to use something he doesn't even know about? He's not stupid, he'll be suspicious and paranoid enough to prevent the Sims from making proper use of it by destroying it before it gets into the Sims hand.

misread, but the moment he loses racial abilities is the moment he gets mind haxed.

And again, WUAS takes levels to use, and its not something he spams.

DeathNoodles said:
But he knows the Sims is about to use it, and letting a completely unknown enemy about to use something he doesn't even know about? He's not stupid, he'll be suspicious and paranoid enough to prevent the Sims from making proper use of it.
Do you guys know what prep time is?

Hykuu said:
Ainz can control the flow of time aswell, Clones wouldnt be able to detect him presence and he uses his death manip.
He can time stop, not time travel

@Death yeah ok

@Ricsi Ainz has a ring with 2 free wishes left and another one which I presume is stored in his Treasury

Hykuu said:
its only 5% XP the first time.
I don't think the wish would accept something as large-scale like no abilities, and the XP taken is dependant on what kind of wish he desires.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
misread, but the moment he loses racial abilities is the moment he gets mind haxed.

And again, WUAS takes levels to use, and its not something he spams.
He has shooting star to circumvent the level usage.

Silent casting pretty much makes his spells instantaneous (especially for WUAS situation), when would the Sims even find the time (especially since Ainz is resistant to Time Manipulation) to transform him into a human, and the mindhax him? They'll be too late.

Also, cloning machine also gets destroyed for the same reasons as time machine.

He can time stop, not time travel

@Death yeah ok

@Ricsi Ainz has a ring with 2 free wishes left and another one which I presume is stored in his Treasury

If we're assuming he only has 2 free wishes left, then he can use the first wish for teleportation to a place the Sims wouldn't know, and use the second wish for "Being able to actually use my spells against the enemy" and he'll gain resistance to Powernull.

Sorry for being late, but why Ainz's own magical nullification is not mentioned above? I belive that most of the Sim's attacks should be passively dispelled because of tier difference. Also, due to the mechanics behind World Items, wearing one provides user some sort of Reality Warping resistance.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So.

Prep time doesnt exist. Good to know
It does exist, but that doesn't mean the Sims can just use it straight away, especially since he'll be too busy trying to powernull Ainz's spells, Ainz getting paranoid, then the Sims trying to use the Time Machine but it gets destroyed by Ainz's Greater Break Item due to the Sims not focusing on powernulling Ainz's spells in time, and then the WUAS stuff happens due to Ainz's desperation.

OpMasada said:
Hykuu said:
its only 5% XP the first time.
I don't think the wish would accept something as large-scale like no abilities, and the XP taken is dependant on what kind of wish he desires.
Im pretty sure Ainz would rather Lose XP than basically die.

Belyompusct said:
Sorry for being late, but why Ainz's own magical nullification is not mentioned above? I belive that most of the Sim's attacks should be passively dispelled because of tier difference. Also, due to the mechanics behind World Items, wearing one provides user some sort of Reality Warping resistance.
High Tier Magic Invalidation III? Hmm. If Ainz can truly use it against the Sims, then this changes things... Could he?

Belyompusct said:
^^^^

Belyompusct said:
As for the former, IDK.

As for the WCI.....I would rather refrain from giving ainz resistance because of WCI due to game mechanics, of which Ainz is still notably bounded by in some ways.

As for the former, IDK.

As for the WCI.....I would rather refrain from giving ainz resistance because of WCI due to game mechanics, of which Ainz is still notably bounded by in some ways.

Since the Sims is several tiers below Ainz, and the Sims doesn't have resistance to magic nullification either, there's no reason not to assume Ainz can't nullfy the Sims' spells, especially since High Tier Magic Invalidation III is part of Ainz's abilities listed in his profile.

Well, ainz wins then, Sims has no prior knowledge of Ainz other than he exists and so I doubt he could clone before battle starts, so WUAS.

All right. May I ask what can the Sim even hope to do against such a foe, except for gaining type5 Immortality (which needs a bit of prep-time anyways).

DMB 1 said:
All right. May I ask what can the Sim even hope to do against such a foe, except for gaining type5 Immortality (which needs a bit of prep-time anyways).
They normaly have type 5 due to being unlucky (yes, the grim reaper refuses to kill unlucky sim).

Thinghs like using duplication, transforming ainz into a human and mindhaxing, time travel and trapping the place, asking the grim reaper to kill ainz etc...

The Sim's Supernatural luck heavily contradicts that.

ARe you forgetting that Ainz a monstrous wall of hax, and a 6-C body too?

DMB 1 said:
The Sim's Supernatural luck heavily contradicts that.
ARe you forgetting that Ainz a monstrous wall of hax, and a 6-C body too?
you can have lucky and unlucky trait at once.

That stops ainz from being transmutated and mindhaxed?

All right then. How fast can the Sim pull his hax off?

And type 5 won't help much if he gets vaporized.

Back