• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz and the Great Tomb of Nazarick are trying to conquer your favorite verse, how does this goes ?

Let me ask otherwise. Going by the personalities we have witnessed so far who have had the chance to directly confront Ainz. Stronoff, the Adventurers etc.

Have either Floor Guardian prevented Ainz from accepting the direct challenge made at him and stepped in in his presence?

Edit: To be clear. I dont talk about random Fodders. But fledged out characters who issued a PVP challenge at Ainz.

So the likelihood of Johan being able to directly challenge Ainz are high, arent they? Since there exist several scenes of Ainz acknowledging and accepting such challenges and none for them being declined by either him or his subordinates, would you agree to that conclusion?

Also, Demiurge explicitly had to be held back by Albedo to prevent him from stopping Ainz from fighting Shalltear.

The point still stands tho. How the Tomb solves inner conflicts is not relevant when compared with all the times Ainz accepted direct challenges.

The subordinates can generally not stop him. If anything, they can change his angle on how to approach things, however they have no capability of actually deciding things in his name.

And that Ainz unilaterally decides to accept 1v1 challenges is nothing we should dispute.

Correction on ainz's description by Raven. He is not a teenager, he is an adult and by the description of the novels, a salaryman. The setting of Ainz's original world was a dystopian mess, and so an elementary grade school education was the most he can achieve. Ainz's intelligence is primarily based on his experience as a salaryman and the tactical thinking he gained from playing games. Anything other than that, he has pretty much average intelligence. I think his education best shows in the child-like reaction he gives when he's angry.

Yobobojojo said:
RavenSupreme said:
Of him accepting direct PVP challenges?
Of them not being able to stop him?
Unless they for some reason know that Johan is a threat to Ainz, the subordinates of Nazarick acting against ainz's wishes is out of character.

Yobobojojo said:
That's not what I said, but okay.
I'm not really feeling like extending this argument anyway.
The I must have misinterpreted that part and I apologize. We can postpone the entire argument, no problem.

Yobobojojo said:
True, but generally telling him to kill himself isn't exactly not hostile
This is not how Johan operates by the way. It was just a general, brief and comical description of for what Johan is famous for.

This isn't a necro yet right?

If they went to Destiny that would not end well for nazarick. I'm guessing they would be transported to earth. On Earth they would get ROFL stomped by just one guardian as soon as they start causing trouble.

If they start in other places of the solar system they would either be captured by the vex and then studied, be decimated by the warmongering cabal, get raided by a larger group of fallen or killed by hive and taken.

Mistbor: This would actually play out a lot like the main story of Overlord, with most Mistborns, Feurochemists, and Allomancers being somewhat comparable to shit-tiers in the Overlord verse, with one or two characters like TLR that are comparable to the Battle Maids. That said, if Harmony interferes with Ainz he's dead.

Paranatural: Everone but Boss Leader gets stomped to high heaven while spirits are dealt with whatever characters has non-physical interaction. Boss Leader would try killing Ainz in his dreams and then die to Timestop + True Death.

Plague Inc.: Nazarick's disease-curing potions go down a marginal number.

Magic: The Gathering: Most planeswalkers obliterate the guardians and lose to Ainz, before a top tier like Tezz or Nicol Bolas puts him down.

Dishonored: While people like Billie and Delilah can conceivably deal with Ainz they're still pretty out-haxxed. I'd doubt the Outsider would intervene.

Incarnations of Immortality: Each incarnation would solo Nazarick except maybe Death. Even many of the regular magicians could out-hax and kill the battlemaids and even a guardian.

The Stormlight Archives: Still reading; I assume some of the shardbearers would catch the battle maids by surprise and kill a couple, before the Guardians or Ainz rip each kingdom a new one.

@Shiro

If you use pre-God Madoka original timeline, I can see Nazarick striking a deal with Kyubey's race and making peaceful relations.

That and YGGDRASIL magic would probably be more desireable than Magical Girls in terms of bypassing entropy.

Minecraft: The Player gets suspicious of this random dude showing up in his private world and declaring dominance. So he just sets it to peaceful gg.

Undertale: Ainz can probably overthrow the underground in quick succession unless Asgore smartens up and gets uses the 6 human SOULs

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Not sure what is there to conquer here, it's literally the normal world with a few exceptions so, unless Monika/Sayori cares enough to do stuff he takes over pretty easily.

My Little Pony: Every time someone else has showed up to assert their dominance they got blasted with the EoH/Rainbow Power/other Deus Ex Machina power. So yeah.

Danganronpa: He probably makes most people submit. He's gotten Nagito as long as he does it in the name of hope, the other Ultimate students might need some convincing assuming they ain't brainwashed by Junko (If they are then they definitely need convincing). Izuru would just find this boring

Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil: How would Ainz as a Cuphead boss be?

Gravity Falls: Bill doesn't exactly have a way to show up and assert HIS dominance over Ainz here. He's sealed in the nightmare realm for the majority of the show, so Ainz pretty easily.

Steam Powered Giraffe: This goes into the legendary tale of Commander Cosmo, along with one-punching a giant pink space whale.

I am afraid Ainz can't really do much in many of my favorite verses, most of which are sci-fi.

On the other hand, Ainz can do very well against most isekai-verses. Personally, I cannot think of many isekai-verse that has the power to resist the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

Dark Cloud: Given his hax and prep time, I'll just assume that Ainz won't get speed blitzed and one shotted by the top tiers like Toa, Xiao and the rest of the Low 6-B, Sub-Relativistic characters.

I haven't finished Dark Cloud 2 yet so can't say much and Monica's profile isn't accurate at the moment.

However I don't see him defeating the True Dark Genie.

Masadaverse: good luck

TES: yea no

Bleach: nop

SCP: good joke

Chtulu (or whatever the way you write the name): hahaha......no

Nanatsu no taizai: maybe to a point

supernatural: Archangels say hi

LOTR: not gonna work

Marvel comics:.........

DC comics:.........

Masadaverse: BS happens and Ainz becomes a hadou god

Fate series: could go either way unless he pisses off the Counter Force

Terraria (Calamity mod): Haha, no. Yharim's army takes over Nazarick with relative ease. Godslayer Terrarian and above stomps

Touhou: Reimu effortlessly clears

Back