• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aigis vs Lancelot the redux

Last time I brought it up, I never actually got around to responding so I may as well do so now. You said

That's assuming the mechanics would work via the host supplying mana, which it doesn't. Heck, Makoto didn't even notice anything different until 10 years after Death was sealed inside of him.

The thing about this is that the host doesn't need to supply mana, he dies from having loads of it being forced into him. Shirou, by virtue of having circuits (even with their atrophy), is better at containing mana in his body than any human who lacks the circuits (pretty much all of them) and he starts destroying his body just by running units of prana in the double digits through it. Lancelot is over a thousand minimum which is the near the best a top tier magus can survive.

Huh. I don't really know if sealing would by default be considered ''exactly'' the same as forcing mana into someone. But if it is I don't really have an argument against that.

There are a few of those, you referring to their Bleach ones or the Nanami and Brun ones? Or making a Bryn vs Sig one (we already know who wins this one)?

Uh, no. Lancelot doesn't have a valid win condition. My debunk for his previous reasons haven't even been contested. The only thing that has is sealing, which even under the assumption that it doesn't work, it just means that Aigis can't win either and the fight becomes inconclusive.

Its called beat her to death. There is no debunk to contest, you said she would range spam and heal.

>The jet is faster than him.

>He tanks attacks multiple times stronger than her so she wont be doing any notable damage.

>Dodging is a thing.

>She can't reliably kill Lance at range so she has nor reason to maintain distance and range spam.

>He can still hit her with his guns and missiles even at large range.

>If its pointless, she has no reason to amp her speed and constantly maintain distance which means he closes it.

>She gets beat soundly in cqc, amps or no.

>With how hard it is for her to damage him, his regen actually comes into play.

>It is. Aigis's own thrusters give her a comparable boost, plus she has speed amps on top of that. It won't be enough to close the distance.

>I already agreed to this.

>I already agreed to this.

>She maintains distance so that she can't get hit. Her range is far better than Lancelot's and she fares exactly the same in terms of offense whether she gets closer or not. The only difference would be that if they're close, Lancelot can now hit her as well. She in fact has no reason to let that happen.

>No. They start at 4km and his range doesn't extend that far while Aigis's does. He needs to close the gap.

>She isn't going to just let him kill her. She'll maintain the distance regardless.

>Correct. I already agreed to this.

>True.

He is on a plane, those things have a lot of range. Unlike the dogfights you see in media, they are often accurately shooting at each other from a large distance.

AnonymousBlank said:
He is on a plane, those things have a lot of range. Unlike the dogfights you see in media, they are often accurately shooting at each other from a large distance.
Typically it's more of a western shoot out from kilometers apart, with both parties attempting to snipe eachother from long distances.

Random Aviation facts by a fellow pilot

"Large distance" could mean almost anything. We have to go by whatever range he's been shown to display when using a jet.

On a side note, if he can extend his range via specific weaponry it should definitely be on his profile.

Never thought the key would come into play but nah, that's like the only plane Lancelot ever used

Oh the jet is specified? Should update his range then.

In any case that gets rid of inconclusive. Votes are fine and grace can start.

Still not convinced sealing wouldn't work, but eh that's just how vs threads go sometimes.

For all we know, sealing does work (I disagree but w/e). I think we can all agree neither will close the distnce which just makes this a range spam match. Sealing won't come into play.

Back