• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 1: Zhongli vs Lancelot (Berserker)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE MAD KNIGHT OF THE LAKES

Thus begin the new battle of the island annihilator tournament, all of the chosen ones that claimed their victories....now are going to face each others to fight, to prove who is the best amongs them...

After the battle, the Contract God went down from Mount Penglai and start wandered around, there he arrived at the the enormous castle fortress, however he didn't spot anyone there so he entered it
Silent as the abyss
And if you stared the Abyss too long, Abyss would stare you back....and drove you into a madness
Thats what the Contract God feel right now, even if he live for thousand years and has experienced many of the tragedies and bloody events, this feeling are somehow unfamiliar with everything he has experienced, however his pride and confidence as the Archon never fade so he would carried on...
The more he went deeper the more he realized that something has happened and as soon he knew it, he spotted a blood splats, more splats on every walls and floors, there he spotted many of corpses layed around like a ripped out tissues, they are mostlt the guards and the soldiers
The Geo Archon then knew he was in danger and soon examine around him and went to his stance, ready and beware

And then come along a walk....
A heavy walk...step by step
And you can heard the sound of the armor
The steps became more closer and closer as soon as it approached Geo Archon

And from the shadow of corridors, a armored knight jumped onto him, but Geo Archon evaded it just in-time
He looked at the knight, the knight with the black-purple miasma around him and his visors glowed red viciously, he then roared like a mad dog who want to butcher it's victim
Geo Archon then soon knew that this is the most dangerous enemy yet so far

▪▪▪▪ The Mad Knight of Lakes, Lancelot ▪▪▪▪

• Adeptus Zhongli is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Lancelot is armed with: Bazillion of Katanas and Spears, Sickles, Arrows, Muskets, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Ballistas, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker
  • Place located in: Ashina Castle
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Metera
  • Win via anything!!
  • Prime of Adepti: 0
  • Mad Knight of the Lakes: 7 (Azontr, Jack, Mario, Myself, Kflare, Noneless, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Zhongli.600.3659766.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Fate.zero%29.600.3559511.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: VORDT OF THE BOREAL VALLEY

Last edited:
Smth smth fate char auto wins

Anyways can't Zhong Li, like, spam a million earth creatures and overwhelm Berserker or is his NP say "I wield those rock monsters as weapons even though there is no reason for my ability to do but I can do it anyways because dirt is a weapon yeah im proficient at throwing horse shaped rocks i've been fighting with them my entire life actually"

Smth smth fate char auto wins

Anyways can't Zhong Li, like, spam a million earth creatures and overwhelm Berserker or is his NP say "I wield those rock monsters as weapons even though there is no reason for my ability to do but I can do it anyways because dirt is a weapon yeah im proficient at throwing horse shaped rocks i've been fighting with them my entire life actually"
I hate the fact that could be possible with Berskerlot since he's that bullshit at times.... Like at best, Berserklot can wield two horse-shaped rocks at a time, but he doesn't even need to do so since he already comes armed with a lot of shit.

So... does Zhongli spam a lillion earth creatures in character or does he engage in CQC? Berserklot's 4-D Resistance says nope to a lot of shit, so I assume a lot of Zhongli's hax won't do a thing.

So first of all, Zhongli have more than enough mystery to floor Lancelot in that department but we won't be going there. Servant unironically don't resist sealing as far as i know or atleast lancelot doesn't and Zhongli sealing is above baseline so there's that 1 wincon. While Lancelot does resist elemental manip it doesn't specify what level so i will assume baseline, Zhongli should have above baseline level of earth manip due to sheer feat so i guess he's safe on that department, he does have magic resistance but that only reduce some damage due to it being bottom rung E rank.

His shield shouldn't be easy to pierce since it's superior to basic vision shield which is already 10x ap and the thing can fortify itself upto a certain point. Zhongli would likely go in CQC a bit but once he see that he's outclass, he would likely go to geo construct spamming and maybe some geo monster to attack Lancelot. Lancelot wouldn't be able to break the shield in time to warrant a kill but Zhongli would be smart and play defensive and wear him down. So this is basically whether Zhongli can outlast Lancelot till he can seal or gurantee a bunch of hit.

Uuuh, servants resisted sealing iirc
Welp.
His shield shouldn't be easy to pierce since it's superior to basic vision shield which is already 10x ap and the thing can fortify itself upto a certain point. Zhongli would likely go in CQC a bit but once he see that he's outclass, he would likely go to geo construct spamming and maybe some geo monster to attack Lancelot. Lancelot wouldn't be able to break the shield in time to warrant a kill but Zhongli would be smart and play defensive and wear him down. So this is basically whether Zhongli can outlast Lancelot till he can seal or gurantee a bunch of hit.
The above is very viable, tho. How good is Zhonhli's stamina?

Oh, didn't see that, well guess it's just who would tire out first then. I don't know about Zhongli stamina feat so let's wait for @Pikaman to chime in since i finished his Venti fight for him, he should be free for this one.

While Lancelot does resist elemental manip it doesn't specify what level so i will assume baseline, Zhongli should have above baseline level of earth manip due to sheer feat so i guess he's safe on that department, he does have magic resistance but that only reduce some damage due to it being bottom rung E rank.
I feel like "elemental resist" for Earth Manipulation is kinda weird, you're getting hit by a rock, it might as well be blunt damage

Not really comparable as one is small weapons while the other is literal mountain and meteor, what the spamming could result in tho is enough debris that Zhongli can just crush Lancelot with is sueprior lifting strength, also due to his superior lifting strength in earth manip, any earth thing that Lancelot get his hand on would just get him yeeted off or disable whatever earth piece he have. It would be pretty funny now that i think about it if Zhongli just accidentally yeet Lancelot out of space and Lancelot can't get back.

Nah nah clearly Lancelot has wielded giant javelins the size of landmarks before lol, but yeah I don't see Lancelots thing coming into play aside from holding horse and rubber ducky shapes rocks from the animal summons

Well any geo related stuff would be useless against Zhongli including normal rock would also get negged due to inefficent lifting strength, Zhongli would just take control of it and yeet or smash Lancelot with it.

Edit: the summon is also just geo construct given life so they can also be controled with earth manip.

I don't doubt that, I'm just saying that he doesn't have the lifting strength necessarily to use any geo related stuff as weapon.

Well, Zerkerlot is extreme agile tho for the meteor i think he can deal with it from what i recall
Yeah Zerkerlot has been fighting with giant meteors as his main weapon of his choice for most of his life lol

I think I'm going Zhong for this one, Zerkerlots weapons are determined basically by what Zhong gives him. This means that Zhong Li is in control of the match, which is very important.

To emphasize this importance. Imagine you're running from someone with a knife, they have to chase you, so you get to decide where you run to, when, at what speed, etc. You decide and they have to react..

Zhong has all of these Earth manip stuff at likely a range while Zerkerlot... he's basically a knight come on. Zhong Li would be the proactive one while Zerkerlot has to be reactive or he gets hit a bunch of time

Not to mention that even those weapons would just become useless against Zhongli since he can just take control of them through earth telekinesis and yeet it off or yeet Zerkerlot off (would be funny if he just yeet zerkerlot out of orbit since that's defnitely a win for Zhongli).

Zhongli probably takes this yeah, if it’s a matter of outlasting Zhongli has excellent defensive hax, and his stamina should be superior to or comparable at least to Xiao’s who’s been purging demons and evil and whatnot all across Liyue for thousands of years with not a lot of rest in that time iirc

...I mean considering Lancelot has like 50 billion weapons given to him in this match I don't really think his weapons are a problem. He doesn't need Zhongli to give him shit, really, as the OP has already given him shit lmfao.

Really, unless Zhongli immediately pulls up with Planetary Devastation rip-off, nothing stops Lancelot from just immediately putting a cap in his ass. He resists all of Zhongli's hax on a 4-D level so Zhongli can really only AP him to death with Planetary Devastation rip-off.

Does he start off with dropping shit on people?

Backing up Azontr (i'm giving my best here)
Telekinesis thing that Zhongli had....from what i remember get resisted, combined with earth resistance i can say this one advantage get nulled
Also can Zhongli keep up with his aircraft toys? Because it can keep with Gil GoB and Vimana, and if he has no answer to it then he get overwhelmed by bombarment
Stamina is fair, skill is debatable tbh (this part is going to be interesting)
As for the giga-meteor summoning well....i present you: Arondnight (yes, i know in this class he'll get a limitation to use it but still)
Zhong has all of these Earth manip stuff at likely a range while Zerkerlot... he's basically a knight come on. Zhong Li would be the proactive one while Zerkerlot has to be reactive or he gets hit a bunch of time
Yeah, a knight with madness advantage, skills, and every bazinga dakka he had
And again, all of his earth stuffs would likely useless as it became a mere brute force

Hm, well guess this is a consequence of not reading the op, anyway what does he start with then cause that could decide the battle, if he go cqc then Zhongli would get outskilled and be dealt some major damage before retreating and drop shit, if he start with a gun then it could just outright kill him due to the distance and some weapons being extremely fast attacking and i assume Lancelot just go for the head, if he start with jet then he just unload with missle gun and shit and easily break Zhongli barrier and just kill him.

I mean I don't know shit about tournament restrictions I was just called here for the match lmao.

Anyway, Lancelot take this, he just straight up kill Zhongli if he start with like a minigun, if he start on a jet then he just bombard Zhongli with machine guns and missle and just nuke Zhongli out of existence due to sheer quantity and the shield ain't holding against that much attack, if he start with melee then he outskill and injure Zhongli and just start hopping on the jet and repeat the previous point. And no the shit Zhongli throw at Lancelot ain't that fast that Lancelot can't maneuvere around them.

But uh yeah Lancelot is just gonna pelt Zhongli with bullets if he knows he has ranged options. He's insane but not stupid. The moment he sees Zhongli he's gonna be busting caps in his ass left and right.

If we’re talking all the guns and planes listed in the OP, does Berserker have like amped versions of those weapons? They’re all tiers 9-8 and would be lucky to tickle Zhongli normally

They are amped to his level which is 26 gig.

Edit: so the machine gun that pelt 26 gig per bullet is gonna role through the shield and Zhongli real ******* quick.

If we’re talking all the guns and planes listed in the OP, does Berserker have like amped versions of those weapons? They’re all tiers 9-8 and would be lucky to tickle Zhongli normally
Anything he touches becomes a Noble Phantasm. In other words, they become able to harm 6-C's. One of his main abilities.

Anything he touches becomes a Noble Phantasm. In other words, they become able to harm 6-C's. One of his main abilities.
Assuming this changes their speed too

if so then yeah Lancelot probably gets this actually

Genshin characters just are not very good at being pelted by bullets

Assuming this changes their speed too

if so then yeah Lancelot probably gets this actually

Genshin characters just are not very good at being pelted by bullets
Considering the weapons are capable of tagging other Servants, yeah, the speed changes as well.

Back