• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aigis vs Lancelot the redux

I made this 8 month ago,but it ded,so after the cleaning and adding in Aigis profile now i reduxing this match!!! A battle between a crazy knight against the Chariot Gof of War Robot,whp gonna win!!!?

-With Pallas Athena Aigis is used and Arondnight is unrestricted

-Speed unequalized

-Both in character

-The weapon Lancelot have for his Knight of Owner is: Gatling gun,rocket launcher,an pole,an Submachine gun,mini gun,the ammo,4 granade,missile launcher,and one Jet

-Place located in Stormy Yokohama City

-Win via death!!!

89290eb31642
Aegis.full.1278075

VS

• Aigis: 2 (Asuka, Shozo)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Then Chariot/Aeon right?

There are personas on that arcana that can null pierce and darkness based attacks, and P3 Aigis has the movility advantage thanks to flight and can also debuff Berserker.

So aigis.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Then Chariot/Aeon right?
There are personas on that arcana that can null pierce and darkness based attacks, and P3 Aigis has the movility advantage thanks to flight and can also debuff Berserker.

So aigis.
It's just Pallas athena, Aigis can't summon other personae until she gets the fool arcana.

Oh wait, according to his profile he doesnt. I thought he could use lightning or somwthing.

Well, thats Aigis's persona biggest weakness out of the way.

Aigis has ways to buff herself up and negate status effects, so...

Yeah, still Aigis

Lancelot and Aigis seem pretty even, and they both have stat amplification (Arondight for Lancelot, various -Kaja's for Aigis). Lance has flight thanks to the Jet, and Arondight seems to be the significantly higher boost since it alone warranted a "7-A, higher w/ Arondight" on Lance's Tier, AP, and Dura, so Lance has the advantage in stats. Arondight also boosts speed, but it isn't listed in the profile.

Aigis can potentially outlast him in stamina, but since Servants can fight for days on end, I doubt she'd go for it.

Voting for Lancelot.

Weird answer for a weird question: Maybe. She's technically considered a weapon, but it probably won't be very effective, as she's resisted other's attempts at controlling her mechanical side in the past.

@John

Depends on Aigis' relationship with her various guns and weapons. If they're "Aigis' weapons" and Lance grabs them, they become "Lancelot's weapons". If they're "parts of the being known as Aigis", I doubt Aigis herself would be affected, since Knight of Honor doesn't apply to things Lance doesn't perceive as weapons, like humanoids with emotions. At best, Aigis' weaponry stops functioning while Lancelot has hold of her, but overall it's pretty iffy.

Well some of Aigis's weapons are part of her body namely her finger guns and hand machine gun, so it technically might not affect it that much, but her other weapons are outfitted unto her so those can be affected.

And doesn't Berserker have superior Range with the jet, also how does Berserker start what does he wield first, is he on the plane initially or does he have to get on the plane.

Considering how Lancelot can control the Plane and it's weaponry without issue while standing atop it, if he can affect Aigis' weapons he can likely use them straight away. But indeed, still iffy.

I just noticed Aigis has Diarahan. She'll likely outlast eventually through constantly healing whatever damage Lancelot does, or otherwise use her sealing when she can't win any other way.

He stomped Saber when he activated his Mana burst

Not sure why he wouldn't do the same to someone almost 4x weaker

From what I can tell I'm pretty sure that 4x only applies to her Excaliblast and not Saber herself. Not to mention that you aren't accounting for Aigis' own buffs, which can actually boost her up to 3 or 4 times iirc, and, again, she's above baseline by a decent, albeit unknown margin.

Which Berserker? And was it the deflected blast that was calced? Excalibur's own page states that it varies from 7-A to 6-C.

Aigis isn't baseline, but I'm not gonna derail. Feel free to bring it up to my wall or the discussion thread.

Yes it is

If he was vastly stronger then Saber when she was 385 megatons he still has a massive advantage even if she buffs

Which she might not as she has zero clue he has such an advantage and zero precog

Unless their fight was drastically different in the VN than in the anime, I wouldn't call him drastically stronger. If anything, he caught Saber off guard for a bit when she realized who he was, but she still ended up winning pretty handily in the end.

Buffing yourself at the beginning of a fight is a common simple tactic. She doesn't really need to know that he's stronger.

No attacking your opponent is also a common simple tactic

Analyzing them is also a common simple tactic

That's not a good reason to say they start with it

Back