• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lancelot vs Minamoto no Yorimitsu (The Duel Between Berserker's Knight against Berserker Samurai)

Welcome to the round two of Raikou vs Servants matches
This and the next two after this would the last Raikou matches until i find an another good opponents alongside waiting the servants that i want get a profiles
I already have some good opponents (mainly from Bleach and KHR) but i choose to hold it until i find more, for the servants well....here is my list:
  • Raikou vs Hessian Lobo (Done)
  • Raikou vs Zerkerlot (Ongoing)
  • Raikou vs Sigurd (TBA)
  • Raikou vs False Berserker (TBA)
  • Raikou vs Medea (TBA)
  • Raikou vs Yang Guifei
  • Raikou vs Jacques De Molay (Foreigner)
  • Raikou vs Dioscuri
  • Raikou vs Barghest
  • Raikou vs Baobhan Sith
  • Raikou vs Taira no Kagekiyo
So yeah, half the list doesn't have their profiles yet, that mean i will have a very long break from Daily Raikou matches and if one of those get a profiles i will continuing it alongside the opponents from other verse i found but only for a moment and back to break once its done

Anyway on other side i'll prolly going to switch with Zerkerlot and Lobo but not going into a daily, and speaking of Zerkerlot i'm going to give our Medieval Rambo so much weapons and artillery not only for this match but for his future matches as well
And now we're going to the fight!!

A the Holy Grail War battle has been started in the Middle East, mainly start in United Arab Emirates
The fight started in Al-Inhas Air Base that located in Dubai, where the Knight of The Lake, The Greatest Knight of Round Table, Lancelot, now blinded in madness rampaged around the military air base
The Greatest Early Heian Era Samurai and the Greatest Demons/Monsters/Mythical Beings Exterminator, Minamoto no Yorimitsu or Raikou, also had a mental disorder madness on her head, are in the location to fight him
However the fight raged too long that the military are now launched an ambush to them
Even with the interruotion they're still continuing to fight and now start headed to the Dubai Ciry
Which result that were gping to appear in this chaotic fight!!?

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2262034.jpg

VS

Berserker.%28Fate.zero%29.600.1245440.jpg

BATTLE THEME:
  • First Theme:

• Second Theme:

• Climax Theme:

Last edited:
Tfw you spended so much time on the locations/stages alongside the weaponries and altirelly for Zerkerlot with the additional of adding the theme on it that make yourself as an crackhead

Thanks Metal Gear Rising and Max0r

Last edited:
Ye, this type of stuff inspires me to make a match on this site.

Hmm, anyhow... What is each side win cons? Minamoto has better movement capabilities, duplication, and her NPs seem to be superior to Lancelot's Arondight and give her higher AP. Lancelot, I think, has better skill in basically anything and can take Minamoto's NPs if he can touch them and get them out of her grasp due to Knight of Honor, Lancelot's Luck might play a part as well, and he can possibly disguise himself as a child if he has knowhow about that particular weakness of hers.

Have to give my vote to Minamoto here. She just seems like she is more capable of winning in my eyes.

Are there fighter jets and LMGs around Zerkelot? then he should be able to take advantage of that to bombard Raikou with Damaku bullets that have been imbued with Magical Energy, but with Raikou's dexterity and sword agility she should be able to parry and dodge several bullets. however, if things go bad Raikou will use his Mana Burst because she likes to get rid of many obstacles that bother her by using Mana Burst like when she was solo against an army of tens of thousands during Shimousa, with that Raikou will have a 6-C+ attack which Zerkelot can't withstand. up to this point Raikou has a wincon against Zerkelot.

Are there fighter jets and LMGs around Zerkelot? then he should be able to take advantage of that to bombard Raikou with Damaku bullets that have been imbued with Magical Energy, but with Raikou's dexterity and sword agility she should be able to parry and dodge several bullets. however, if things go bad Raikou will use his Mana Burst because she likes to get rid of many obstacles that bother her by using Mana Burst like when she was solo against an army of tens of thousands during Shimousa, with that Raikou will have a 6-C+ attack which Zerkelot can't withstand. up to this point Raikou has a wincon against Zerkelot.
Thunderbolt Jet is included in his artillery above, however i'll add tthe scenario where the UAE Military is chasing the two to the city after the rampage in Air Base so yeah, expect a lot of Aircrafts and tanks there

Last edited:
In skill they should be equal since both have Eternal Arms Mastery A+, though Raikou probably have the best feats do to things like Shimousa and Musashi.

Stats wise Raikou have the indisputable strength advantage, their strength stats is Rank A but do to Mystery Killer and Mana Burst have a great advantage in this side. In the other hand Zerkerlot have the agility advantage with his Rank A+, though Raikou can buff her agility with Mystery Killer and Mana Burst and with this she can face other servants with Rank A+ like Kotarou and Ushiwakamaru, but even cosidering that Zerkerlot probably still have some advantage in this regard.

How probable is that Zerkerlot use things like aircrafts in 1vs1? I know he used one against Gilgamesh but in that case Gil was using his Vimana, so I'm not sure how certain is that he will use them (be it because willingness or because of not have the strategic intelligence do to the Madness to use that advantage the same way he is normally unable to use his cosplay NP).

Under the assumption that he will use things like missiles and such they would be countered by the lightnings of Raikou that will blow them before reach her. With her clones Zerkerlot will have a hard time since he will face four opponents as skilled more actually than him but with far superior stats (except agility), and if Raikou end using the final blow of her NP then is game over for Zerkerlot since he can't do anything against that.

In skill they should be equal since both have Eternal Arms Mastery A+, though Raikou probably have the best feats do to things like Shimousa and Musashi.
agreed
Stats wise Raikou have the indisputable strength advantage, their strength stats is Rank A but do to Mystery Killer and Mana Burst have a great advantage in this side.
agreed, there's also the fact she has a higher mad enhancement rank
In the other hand Zerkerlot have the agility advantage with his Rank A+, though Raikou can buff her agility with Mystery Killer and Mana Burst and with this she can face other servants with Rank A+ like Kotarou and Ushiwakamaru, but even cosidering that Zerkerlot probably still have some advantage in this regard.
agreed but I just wanted to mention, mana burst to buff speed is kinda bad. It's basically expelling magical energy in the opposite direction to propel yourself forward rather than a direct buff.
How probable is that Zerkerlot use things like aircrafts in 1vs1? I know he used one against Gilgamesh but in that case Gil was using his Vimana, so I'm not sure how certain is that he will use them (be it because willingness or because of not have the strategic intelligence do to the Madness to use that advantage the same way he is normally unable to use his cosplay NP).
EAM. If it's here, and he can use it to his advantage, he's gonna use it. He's actually more likely not to use it as a saber due to his chivalry. The cosplay np isn't really comparable since it's not like his battle instinct is gonna tell him to use it.
Under the assumption that he will use things like missiles and such they would be countered by the lightnings of Raikou that will blow them before reach her
the missiles would become D-rank NPs (from his material: "No matter what kind of weapon or arms it is (for example, an iron pole, a fighter jet, or a gun), once he hold it in his hands, by surrounding it with magic energy it is turned into a pseudo-Noble Phantasm equal to D-rank (Berserker's black magic energy surrounds and wraps the weapon in a vein-like manner in such cases)."). So it's basically a D-ranked np vs a A-ranked skill, no idea how that would go
. With her clones Zerkerlot will have a hard time since he will face four opponents as skilled more actually than him but with far superior stats (except agility), and if Raikou end using the final blow of her NP then is game over for Zerkerlot since he can't do anything against that.
Agree with the np being a game-ender (unless he dodges it with his speed).

Now to add some things supporting Lancelot, all of the weapons mentioned in OP would become D-ranked noble phantasm, which should be more than able to wound Raikou, so he obviously has the diversity advantage. The tank, in particular, should be hard to destroy, even with mana burst, so it will definitively help, and iirc, lancelot can control weapons he turned from a distance, this was shown with the missiles he shot at gilgamesh. With a total of 4 support vehicles, 2 in the sky, 2 on land, he could probably try to overwhelm raikou through sheer numbers. The diversity in weapons would also allow him to handle the fight even from a long distance with the guns.

With only 4 clones, I doubt raikou will be enough to overwhelm his arsenal, an if he plays his card right, he can probably dodge her np.

agreed but I just wanted to mention, mana burst to buff speed is kinda bad. It's basically expelling magical energy in the opposite direction to propel yourself forward rather than a direct buff.
Under some circumstances Mana Burst can increase speed like Muramasa did

I mean, Mana Burst buff the stats in general, strength, defense/endurance and agility, a example:
At Rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine Mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Can also raise one's defense several times over.
King Arthur uses this Skill mainly for defense and high-speed movement. Executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with King Arthur’s immense magical power. While he/she herself possesses average physical strength, he/she managed to defeat countless enemies by strengthening all of his/her actions with his/her excessive magical energy.[1]
Also, Artoria have a Rank A Mana, same that Raikou so she can spam Mana Burst.

And regarding the weapons becoming a NP Rank D:
Noble Phantasms: Noble Phantasms follow the same general principal in terms of their ranks, but they are more of a rough concept to show comparative strength rather than specific numerical values. + modifiers still temporarily double their power for a moment.[10] They are on a higher scale than regular attacks, with a Noble Phantasm of C Rank being the equivalent of an A+ or A Rank regular attack.
So they are weaker than the regular attack of a servant with Rank A Strength, which mean isn't gonna help a lot against Raikou because she have a Endurance Rank B that is futhermore buffed by Mystery Killer and Mana Burst. Also, Mana Burst of Rank A are extremely powerful and dangerous, with examples like Salter obliterating Heracles or even Karna:
Mana Burst (Flame) (A Rank): The power to put magical energy into weapons. In Karna's case, blazing flames become magical energy to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Karna grasps receive this effect.[1][4] He can use this skill to fly, using the flames as boosters. At maximum power the flames can be used by Karna in a charging attack, capable of crushing average Servants in one hit.[52]
Is true that the nature of the Mana Burst of Raikou is different in her case do to be lightning instead of fire like the other two, but her Mana Burst still is Rank A so shouldn't be weaker in potency and the fact that it come from be the incarnation of Indra show that the power should indeed be comparable to the one from Karna (since he have his Mana Burst do to his blood as the son of the indian sun god).

And as I said, the clones not only have at least the same level of skill but they also have higher stats and even good versatility do to the elemental manip of the weapons, the air manip for example should greatly affect the flying projectiles like missiles and even the aircraft.

Last edited:
Under some circumstances Mana Burst can increase speed like Muramasa did

imgur doesn't work half of the time with me (this time included)
I mean, Mana Burst buff the stats in general, strength, defense/endurance and agility, a example:
I know it also buff strength and endurance, but your examples don't mention agility
Also, Artoria have a Rank A Mana, same that Raikou so she can spam Mana Burst.
she can. She has limits but she can definitively spam it for a while
And regarding the weapons becoming a NP Rank D:
gotcha
So they are weaker than the regular attack of a servant with Rank A Strength, which mean isn't gonna help a lot against Raikou because she have a Endurance Rank B that is futhermore buffed by Mystery Killer and Mana Burst.
it's still 100% gonna help. a 1 rank difference didn't stop literally every fight with a MB user.
Also, Mana Burst of Rank A are extremely powerful and dangerous, with examples like Salter obliterating Heracles or even Karna:
Karna is clearly a specific example, hell, he doesn't use the regular mana burst skill. And the HF fight is an anime original, in the VN, she actually needed excalibur to kill an already half-dead heracles. Plus their first fight clearly shows her struggling immensely, barely managing to not die and not harming him at all.
Is true that the nature of the Mana Burst of Raikou is different in her case do to be lightning instead of fire like the other two, but her Mana Burst still is Rank A so shouldn't be weaker in potency and the fact that it come from be the incarnation of Indra show that the power should indeed be comparable to the one from Karna (since he have his Mana Burst do to his blood as the son of the indian sun god).
there's no equivalency here. It's still not the same skill, and karna has an extremely strong mana burst
And as I said, the clones not only have at least the same level of skill but they also have higher stats and even good versatility do to the elemental manip of the weapons, the air manip for example should greatly affect the flying projectiles like missiles and even the aircraft.
I know, but Lancelot still has the numerical advantage

I know it also buff strength and endurance, but your examples don't mention agility
The profile mention that Mana Burst amp her speed and the examples also mentioned speed.
it's still 100% gonna help. a 1 rank difference didn't stop literally every fight with a MB user.
I mean, even a pebble enhanced by a servant can damage another servant (yes, I'm talking of the case in Apocrypha), that mean it will do high damage? No, here is similar though the weapons will end doing more damage than the pebble stil will be relatively low.
Karna is clearly a specific example, hell, he doesn't use the regular mana burst skill. And the HF fight is an anime original, in the VN, she actually needed excalibur to kill an already half-dead heracles. Plus their first fight clearly shows her struggling immensely, barely managing to not die and not harming him at all.

there's no equivalency here. It's still not the same skill, and karna has an extremely strong mana burst
Raikou also don't use the regular Mana Burst skill bro:
I'm comparing her Mana Burst with a normal Mana Burst Rank A (Artoria/Salter,) and a derivated Mana Burst (the one from Karna and Arjuna) that specifically come from the divine blood of a indian god similar to Indra, both Mana Burst have the same Rank as her and in the second case it even have the same trait of come from high level gods of the same pantheon, so yes, there is a equivalency here both because of Ranks and origins.

Also, in the VN I'm pretty sure servants weren't 6-C or had half the powers and resistances that servants currently have, the VN is old so is natural that will end affected by the power creep, is why more recent adaptations are good, because they adjust the things to the current environment of the verse, and more recents depictions (Salter and Karna examples) show Mana Burst Rank A as something greatly dangerous, both because the buff it is and because the damage itself that can do as an attack.
I know, but Lancelot still has the numerical advantage
Maybe? He still have a limit of how much weapons he can control at the same time and as a said before, the opponent are various characters with his level of skill but higher stats and powers that are problematic to him.

The profile mention that Mana Burst amp her speed and the examples also mentioned speed.
it says high-speed movement, which is exactly what I described earlier.
"Mana Burst (魔力放出, Maryoku Hōshutsu?, localized as "Prana Burst"EX, EXT) is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy."
I mean, even a pebble enhanced by a servant can damage another servant (yes, I'm talking of the case in Apocrypha), that mean it will do high damage? No, here is similar though the weapons will end doing more damage than the pebble stil will be relatively low.
how is that even a fair comparison? It literally says D ranked noble phantasm, so it's a B ranked attack. Unless you unironically think raikou can tank attacks from servants with B ranked strength like they're nothing, it DOES matter
Raikou also don't use the regular Mana Burst skill bro:
Yeah... that's even worse.
I'm comparing her Mana Burst with a normal Mana Burst Rank A (Artoria/Salter,) and a derivated Mana Burst (the one from Karna and Arjuna) that specifically come from the divine blood of a indian god similar to Indra, both Mana Burst have the same Rank as her and in the second case it even have the same trait of come from high level gods of the same pantheon, so yes, there is a equivalency here both because of Ranks and origins.
No there isn't. Coming from a god gives no equivalency, so unless we assume every same ranked skill should scale to each other despite one clearly being treated as special, it's not.
Also, in the VN I'm pretty sure servants weren't 6-C or had half the powers and resistances that servants currently have, the VN is old so is natural that will end affected by the power creep, is why more recent adaptations are good, because they adjust the things to the current environment of the verse, and more recents depictions (Salter and Karna examples) show Mana Burst Rank A as something greatly dangerous, both because the buff it is and because the damage itself that can do as an attack.
That's just not true. Like really? Saying that HF is more accurate than the VN? Even apocrypha? Both are known to be inaccurate.
Maybe? He still have a limit of how much weapons he can control at the same time and as a said before, the opponent are various characters with his level of skill but higher stats and powers that are problematic to him.
Does he now? Why would he have a number limit? He shot with a minigun and all of the bullets seemed to work just fine.

btw this was only used once in the thread, but why would we count her feats as ushi gozen, who is explicitly stated to be a much stronger form, especially in foxtail. She went from being stomped by suzuka with... I think 2 np but it might have been three, to rivaling her

edit: screw that, she could have been stronger than her
5.jpg

Last edited:
how is that even a fair comparison? It literally says D ranked noble phantasm, so it's a B ranked attack. Unless you unironically think raikou can tank attacks from servants with B ranked strength like they're nothing, it DOES matter
It obviously will do more damage than the pebble example, but what I was trying to say is that isn't gonna be serious damage since, well, she normal fight and stomp characters that do more damage because of having Rank A or A+ Strength like Shuten or Kintoki, so the weapons aren't gonna do much damage to her.
Yeah... that's even worse.

No there isn't. Coming from a god gives no equivalency, so unless we assume every same ranked skill should scale to each other despite one clearly being treated as special, it's not.
... If the amount of character with Mana Burst Rank A is already few and the visual adaptation of what they can do is even less, why suddenly would be wrong compare two skills with the same function, Rank and even origin, as I said, the only difference is the nature (fire vs lightning), the rest is the same so I think is stupid suddenly discard that and act like if the skill isn't something important.
That's just not true. Like really? Saying that HF is more accurate than the VN? Even apocrypha? Both are known to be inaccurate.
In lore no, they aren't more accurate, though in power level? Yes, they are more accurate since they adjust to the current level the verse have in the rest of works.
Does he now? Why would he have a number limit? He shot with a minigun and all of the bullets seemed to work just fine.
I mean, if he can control dozens of things at the same time why in his fights the most he controlled was a jet and 5-6 missiles? All the bullets didn't seemed to be homing attacks.
btw this was only used once in the thread, but why would we count her feats as ushi gozen, who is explicitly stated to be a much stronger form, especially in foxtail. She went from being stomped by suzuka with... I think 2 np but it might have been three, to rivaling her
In the fight Raikou was literally stomping Suzuka in every moment, Suzuka needed to use all her three NP, including the one that give her tier 1 shit (divine shit) that make her have a calculation power that even BB fear, and even with all of that Raikou only lost because she specifically hold back and didn't use Ushi Gozen.

It obviously will do more damage than the pebble example, but what I was trying to say is that isn't gonna be serious damage since, well, she normal fight and stomp characters that do more damage because of having Rank A or A+ Strength like Shuten or Kintoki, so the weapons aren't gonna do much damage to her.
... So? fate is very much a glass canon verse. Servants with similar stats regularly greatly wound each other. Artoria can wound and even kill heracles, yet every single of his attacks is treated as a fatal attack that must be dodged, with one harshly wounding her without even touching her. Also, durability is on the endurance stat, so nevermind, it IS actually B vs B.
... If the amount of character with Mana Burst Rank A is already few and the visual adaptation of what they can do is even less, why suddenly would be wrong compare two skills with the same function, Rank and even origin, as I said, the only difference is the nature (fire vs lightning), the rest is the same so I think is stupid suddenly discard that and act like if the skill isn't something important.
The skills couldn't be more different. Regular mana burst is just using raw magical energy, mana burst fire is some kind of absolute beam of destruction that might as well kill on contact, and mana burst lightning is raw magical energy, turned into lightning and expelled toward the enemy. and again, karna is clearly described as having a special use of this skill. Also, a charged full power attack crushing average servants in a single hit isn't gonna kill zerkelot. Anyway, I'm not gonna argue more about that without repeating myself: not the same skill, not the same use, and not servants with power on the same level at all.
In lore no, they aren't more accurate, though in power level? Yes, they are more accurate since they adjust to the current level the verse have in the rest of works.
and guess what "the rest of the works" is adjusting on? Stay night. HF is the time someone stated that salter could beat gilgamesh, so it's also about power level.
I mean, if he can control dozens of things at the same time why in his fights the most he controlled was a jet and 5-6 missiles? All the bullets didn't seemed to be homing attacks.
yeah, why would he not control bullets that are so fast artoria can already barely dodge them?
In the fight Raikou was literally stomping Suzuka in every moment, Suzuka needed to use all her three NP, including the one that give her tier 1 shit (divine shit) that make her have a calculation power that even BB fear, and even with all of that Raikou only lost because she specifically hold back and didn't use Ushi Gozen.
not only is that not true, they were close with 2 nps on and raikou was winning thanks to her clone bait, that's beside the point. It specifically states that ushi gozen form would be superior to 3 np suzuka, who stomped raikou. Oh yeah and holding back here is just not using ushi gozen, which she had a specific reason not to use that wouldn't apply to anything else.

Honestly, we can continue this but I'm tired and I don't think any of us is gonna change the view of the other, I already said what I wanted and you said what you wanted, so with all of this my vote go to Raikou as I see her having basically the advantage in all areas.

To weigh in on the skill discussion because it's finally relevant...

People are saying Raikou is superior to Lancelot in skill. I somewhat disagree. I would argue that they are comparable, but Lancelot has the slight advantage in this scenario, if not in general.

As demonstrated in the Shimousa event, while Raikou is incredible at slaughtering armies and monsters in defense of the capital, she had never faced someone who might match or surpass her in skill because she was so much better than everyone else in her time. This leads to her defeat when forced into a one-on-one duel with an equally, if not less skilled swordswoman (that being Musashi prior to developing her karma-cutting abilities). Lancelot, on the other hand, is highly specialized in one-on-one duels. Not to mention his greater breadth of adaptability and versatility gained by the skills that grant him Knight of Owner.

I won't go into it to a great extent, but the fact that Raikou's combat skills are crippled in a one-one-one duel means that won't be as big of an advantage.

Not necessarily voting as I don't know enough about Raikou aside from her skill rankings, but just wanted to give my two cents in that area.

I'm just going to say that even if its a D-Rank, a bunch of arsenals of artillery that i listed above can be dangerous (especially some of it have a special property like SMAW and Revolver)

Anyway current votes:
  • Raikou: 2 (FantaRin, Expectro)
  • Lancelot: 0
Wanted to count @TrueKingOfHeroes as well for Raikou based from what he said above but i need confirmation from him

To weigh in on the skill discussion because it's finally relevant...

People are saying Raikou is superior to Lancelot in skill. I somewhat disagree. I would argue that they are comparable, but Lancelot has the slight advantage in this scenario, if not in general.
I didn't see the arguments here that saying Raikou had a superior skill comparing to Lancelot

the image is finally not dead. The title being "mana burst" doesn't make it mana burst. Hell, muramasa doesn't even have mana burst
Mana Burst is like manipulating energy or Mana which allows the user to increase in some aspects, that's what Muramasa does, even though he doesn't have any noted Mana Burst skills, but in battle he often uses energy manipulation like Mana Burst.

Mana Burst is like manipulating energy or Mana which allows the user to increase in some aspects, that's what Muramasa does, even though he doesn't have any noted Mana Burst skills, but in battle he often uses energy manipulation like Mana Burst.
Not the same skill at all, and not what he does here. She describes his speed and that's it.

Grace ended, this can be added now

I'll make Sigurd vs Raikou in tomorrow or next two days

Last edited:
Back