• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 1: Zhongli vs Lancelot (Berserker)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE MAD KNIGHT OF THE LAKES

Thus begin the new battle of the island annihilator tournament, all of the chosen ones that claimed their victories....now are going to face each others to fight, to prove who is the best amongs them...

After the battle, the Contract God went down from Mount Penglai and start wandered around, there he arrived at the the enormous castle fortress, however he didn't spot anyone there so he entered it
Silent as the abyss
And if you stared the Abyss too long, Abyss would stare you back....and drove you into a madness
Thats what the Contract God feel right now, even if he live for thousand years and has experienced many of the tragedies and bloody events, this feeling are somehow unfamiliar with everything he has experienced, however his pride and confidence as the Archon never fade so he would carried on...
The more he went deeper the more he realized that something has happened and as soon he knew it, he spotted a blood splats, more splats on every walls and floors, there he spotted many of corpses layed around like a ripped out tissues, they are mostlt the guards and the soldiers
The Geo Archon then knew he was in danger and soon examine around him and went to his stance, ready and beware

And then come along a walk....
A heavy walk...step by step
And you can heard the sound of the armor
The steps became more closer and closer as soon as it approached Geo Archon

And from the shadow of corridors, a armored knight jumped onto him, but Geo Archon evaded it just in-time
He looked at the knight, the knight with the black-purple miasma around him and his visors glowed red viciously, he then roared like a mad dog who want to butcher it's victim
Geo Archon then soon knew that this is the most dangerous enemy yet so far

▪▪▪▪ The Mad Knight of Lakes, Lancelot ▪▪▪▪

• Adeptus Zhongli is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Lancelot is armed with: Bazillion of Katanas and Spears, Sickles, Arrows, Muskets, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Ballistas, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker
  • Place located in: Ashina Castle
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Metera
  • Win via anything!!
  • Prime of Adepti: 0
  • Mad Knight of the Lakes: 7 (Azontr, Jack, Mario, Myself, Kflare, Noneless, Glaceon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Zhongli.600.3659766.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Fate.zero%29.600.3559511.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: VORDT OF THE BOREAL VALLEY

Last edited:
Zhongli: Do you know that my shield are the best defense in my gam-
Zerkerlot: AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAAAAA- (And you know that i don't gice a f***? Say hello to my lil friend#startdakka)

Ehm, anyway i believe thats two for Zerkerlot (Pikaman and Jack)

Oh wait.....Caster Gil won in his round 2 match, so does Zerkerlot in this match

King of Heroes! I come to Bargain! ~ (Probably) Zerkerlot

Nah nah he's a Fate character he's omnipotent so he can probably just summon and know how to use em lol

Tbh Guns are the best weapons so makes sense

I was making a joke.

The ability he uses to turn them into a Noble Phantasm lets him use them masterfully even if he's never used them.

He turned a jet into a Noble Phantasm and flew it like a pro even though he's an Arthurian Knight that would've never piloted a jet in any of his lives lmao.

Wait real fast where does he get a gun from?

Wait he STARTS WITH THE GUNS LMAO

Everyone in this tourney is dead John Wick gonna kill all of em

How long can it get stronger without breaking? I'm assuming there's a limit to how long he can defend himself while Lancelot blows caps into his ass.

And is it passive? Cause as soon as the fight starts Lancelot is gonna be firing so if it ain't passive he's not gonna have much leeway to defend himself.

Gesture but a quick one and he can tank enough bullets to get it up before he dies, not to mention healing

Just so grace isn’t breathing down our necks I’ll cancel my vote for now to prevent rushing discussion

Alright.

I'm assuming his healing can deal with bullet wounds and the like, the question is how long he can keep up the healing. Lancelot currently has access to a shit ton of guns and such, so, I believe that he'll be able to bring Zhongli down even with his healing and such.

And he also has access to melee weapons and such so he's not limited to purely guns if he wants to stay ranged. He's thrown weapons before, and I don't believe Zhongli has the skill to keep up with Lancelot if he uses the contrary option of using his melee weapons to, well, actually melee and such.

and I don't believe Zhongli has the skill to keep up with Lancelot if he uses the contrary option of using his melee weapons to, well, actually melee and such.
I mean, how much experience does Lancelot have? His age is listed as unknown but Zhongli is an extremely proficient user of a polearm, and has been around thousands of years, spending a significant portion of that fighting gods, and we know that at least some should have been Martial Arts masters because Ei is, and she doesn’t exactly have reason to be the only God capable of mastery in CQC. He’s definitely skilled and has experience in spades, though it does have to be said I know nothing of Lancelot’s skill.

I mean, how much experience does Lancelot have? His age is listed as unknown but Zhongli is an extremely proficient user of a polearm, and has been around thousands of years, spending a significant portion of that fighting gods, and we know that at least some should have been Martial Arts masters because Ei is, and she doesn’t exactly have reason to be the only God capable of mastery in CQC. He’s definitely skilled and has experience in spades, though it does have to be said I know nothing of Lancelot’s skill.
I'm mostly going off of what I've heard about Lancelot's skill myself, he is definitely not one of the Fate characters I am particularly knowledgeable on, I'm mostly going off of past debates and the like and what I've learned from them.

Lancelot is referred to as iirc, just the most skilled knight of the roundtable in general, having combat experience on par with the rest of them in their battles against other kingdoms, super hax magical dragons, people stronger than him, and whatever other supernatural stuff because Britain had a ton. Lancelot while insane is able to react to and catch continuous fire from Gilgamesh, perfectly knowing how to weave between the attacks and catch and use attacks mid flight to disable others. His skill (NP as Berserker) also specifically just let's him wield anything he touches as an NP and with perfect proficiency, from guns, to planes, to even sticks, so in general throwing stuff at Lancelot, which is Zhongli's main strategy, is a very bad idea as he tends to just dodge it, or if possible, use it.

He doesn't have 2000 years of combat under him like Zhongli does, but he's good at fighting generally stronger creatures than himself and is smart enough to keep range when needed, as seen in Zero when he purposely keeps outranging the people he's fighting by using the plethora of guns that he somehow gets.

Also unrelated to Lancelot's skill, I'd argue we probably shouldn't assume most of the gods in the archon war were as good in cqc as Ei, as martial arts is kinda just, her entire thing, she's just really really good at and dedicated to sword fighting, unlike a lot of other gods like Zhongli who just toss stuff at you from range

Anyway I was asked to comment on his experience and that's all I got so

If you mean Zhongli's shield, no its not passive, he has to activate it with a gesture

In game said gesture is starting with his hands in the middle to charge for a second or two and then thrusting them out, you can debate whether it needs to be that specific gesture or not though

Doesn't Zhongli have access to 10x AP normal forcefields or smth too? As well as Intang?
Servant can't interact with intangtible beings
I think as long as he overwhelmed him with the bombarnment from his guns and aircraft toys, the forcefield wouldn't stop him

Or at worst....Arondnight buzzaw him

Back