• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I try look for some resistance. How do we know the transmutation is directly "2-A". Using a 2-A powersource doesn't necessarily mean that. If it did Ahriman would be 1-A.

Considering almost every other ability the boundary has is 2-A in nature like the information and mind manipulation, as well as chaos itself, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that transmutation, which is coming from the same source would scale.

Mind and Chaos aren't physical abilities so "2-A mind hax" makes sense to an extent depending in how you argue it. Say you mind hax infinite beings in each individual universe throughout a 2-A multiverse like Bambu's DnD arguments.

The term "2-A transmutation" is weird though. What it brings to mind is an infinite 4D Multiverse being turned into cotton candy.

And you and others have mentioned or implied some abilities aren't 2-A. What has it done? Transmuted 3-D humans?

I see. Well the the whole of that dude was transmuted and granted a bunch of abilities. I can try find some stuff on Ahriman resisting transmutation. Did the dude still retain his own personality? Seem like a no if you have to fight him in game.

I'm sorry, this comment bugs me. What does being a fighting game have anything to what abilities a character can have? That's generalizing a bit much hm? You realize, many of these abilities like most passives are resisted and such correct? Not to mention that there is a stark difference between what is allowed in gameplay and what is allowed in a VN story mode. The genre means nothing here. Doesn't make the game boring or any less interesting. Play the game and actually know the series before making comments like that.

Well Ahriman resists Transmutation. Him and the other Thousand Sons were being transmuted into physical Daemons due to a "gene-seed" problem. However, it's more likely due to Tzeentch influence because a gene-seed difficulty that transmutes Space Marines into Daemons only happened to the Thousand Son. All their sub-atomic particles turn against them and Ahriman was able to resist this via pure will for years until they found Magnus to make a pact with Tzeentch to stop the problem "permanently". This was Pre-Heresy, current Ahriman should have all his powers and resistance bolstered to great heights also the fact that this happened centuries before Pre-Heresy and Ahriman definitely got stronger in that time. Chaos Ahriman is a huge boost on top of this. So I think he can resist that Transmutation at the very least long enough to get into the Warp and find a way to properly handle the situation. In fact Daemons aren't even material space. They're literally non-euclidean. Which makes this more impressive.

Ok, then that just leaves two more thing. Ragna being able to erase him beyond regenerative capabilities, negating his immortality and well, his soul eater

How good is the erasure and soul manipulation?

I hope this doesn't sound like wank or anything but Tzeentch did prevent Magnus from killing Ahriman, Magnus is one of his favoured champions even moreso than Horus who he amped to fight the Emperor. He might have immortality based on that.

His erasure Bypassed terumi's Resistance, negated his mid godly regen, AND his numerous type 8 immortalities.

Soul manipulation basically allows him to soul strike foes beyond 2-A repair, as shown when Takamagahara's Phenomena Intervention was incapable of deleting the strikes on the soul from existence

There should be. He's done this to other Space Marines where he just goes into the Warp when fighting them, he's done this to other powerful Psyker's. I mean he would be able to sense the aura Ragna is giving off and the type of abilities he's being attacked with and believe's his foe to be an adept psyker. He would retreat into the Warp.

Ahriman's precognition works by his mind going into the Warp and looking at the higher-dimensional patterns to discern the future. This should be superior to viewing infinite timelines.

'No,' said Ahriman, 'not without decades of training by the Corvidae. To read the multi-dimensional patterns of the Great Ocean and lift meaning from the meaningless requires two modalities of thought. Firstly, the rapid, accurate and efficient movement of thought from concept to concept, whereby all ideas become one; and secondly, the halting of thought altogether, were one idea is reduced to nothing. I have an eidetic memory, a mind crafted by the greatest technologists of the forgotten ages that allows me to do this. You do not.' 'Then what can I do?' 'First you must learn how to shield your consciousness from danger,' said Ahriman, rising to his feet. 'When you have accomplished that, then we will see what you can do.'

Probably until he has a plan to fight his foe.

For the Yncarne who is literally the avatar of Ynnead and the Anti-Thesis of Chaos and has conceptual death hax which instantly erases Greater Daemons from the Warp [Some of which are 1-B]. He prepped and was able to pull it into a void which was under his full control and put the Yncarne at risk. '

So his prep feats are insane.

If it's over a day then Ragna would win via SBA rule since he won't be able to do anything for over a day

@Dargoo:

Wokistan said:
He defeated The Yncarne with a very small amount of prep (as in, all it was is he knew he was gonna be fighting somebody in a little bit) via warp schenanigains and power jull.
I wouldn't know the context for this, but it sounds like it was a lot less than a day.

Ahriman can affect reality from the warp though. He wouldn't be incapped if he sits out of Ragna's reach for a while because it's still within his reach, and he still has armies of rubricae at his command he can direct to stall Ragna until he figures something out.

Which is allowed, considering he can still do things to Ragna from there. He isn't incapped, but he is out of reach of Ragna.

>>affect reality while in the warp

But... his range is only stellar tho.

Is this another incomplete character profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back