• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spartan Demigod vs Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch - Kratos vs Ahzek Ahriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to turn tables

Kratos seems to be quite popular, and it's been almost 2 years since Ahriman got a good match. Hope this works well

Demigod 4-A Kratos vs 4-B Ahriman. Speed is equalized, rest is SBA

I can change Kratos to other forms if needed

Spartan Demigod:

Chaos Sorcerer:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The War Hammer characters I've encountered before were mostly Tier 1 Smurfs.

If this is not the case,

Firstly, What can Ahzek Ahriman do against this abilitys ?

Rewind, accelerate, slow, stop etc. It's described as "shaping Time itself". It also gives precognition and retrocognition, clairvoyance on a target's weaknesses, energy blasts and statistics reduction.

Army of Hades summons souls to devour targets but I think Yhwach can handle this. Soul of Hades blasts targets' souls with the higher-dimensional energy of the Underworld, which includes their mind and concept. He can also create portals with arms that drag victims to the Underworld, another space-time continuum, but this isn't thought-based.

Poseidon's Rage creates a blast of lightning around him that deconstructs targets in body and soul, which in-verse includes their mind and concept.

Also, Kratos has Infinite Attack Speed.
Attack Speed cannot be equalized, so Kratos will strike first unless the opposing side is responding with passives.

Finally Kratos is a 4D Smurf. He
has 4D Hax and 4D Hax Resistance.

Last edited:
The War Hammer characters I've encountered before were mostly Tier 1 Smurfs.

If this is not the case,

Firstly, What can Ahzek Ahriman do against this abilitys ?

Rewind, accelerate, slow, stop etc. It's described as "shaping Time itself". It also gives precognition and retrocognition, clairvoyance on a target's weaknesses, energy blasts and statistics reduction.

Army of Hades summons souls to devour targets but I think Yhwach can handle this. Soul of Hades blasts targets' souls with the higher-dimensional energy of the Underworld, which includes their mind and concept. He can also create portals with arms that drag victims to the Underworld, another space-time continuum, but this isn't thought-based.

Poseidon's Range creates a blast of lightning around him that deconstructs targets in body and soul, which in-verse includes their mind and concept.

Also, Kratos has Infinite Attack Speed.
Attack Speed cannot be equalized, so Kratos will strike first unless the opposing side is responding with passives.

Finally Kratos is a 4D Smurf and Kratos's standard equipment (The Blade of Chaos) is scales to 2C (9 Universe).
Ahriman is a true glass canon, he has very few good abilities and not good resistances

He has 1-B precog and BFR, also jumping into the Warp (also 1-B indirectly)

He leads with either Precog or jumping into the Warp, from there he'll be safe from Kratos and can do his next move

Ahriman's wincon is 1-B BFR here. How does Kratos infinite attack speed work? Is it thought-based or needs some gesture or something?

Just noticed Kratos has a win against Yhwach, that is a stomp if not severely one-sided imo

It works thought-based.

This is a good move.
How much range does that Infinite speed attack cover? His profile is a bit confusing in terms of range. They start 4km apart as Ahriman has kilometers of range while Kratos has 2-C range but only seems to be with Hades stuff. Are they thought-based too?

How much range does that Infinite speed attack cover?
I guess poseidon's range doesn't have infinite attack speed. (Range is up to kilometers)

Light Dawn is a High 3A range attack with Infinite Speed. But I'm not sure what Light Dawn is doing.

I'll wait for Kratos supporters' comments so I don't mess things up.

So, just to get this outta the way, how many of Ahriman's hax and resistances are 1-A?

So, just to get this outta the way, how many of Ahriman's hax and resistances are 1-A?
None of as far as I know. He only has a couple of 1-B hax like jumping to Warp, BFR, and Precog

Feel like this match might be ruined due to Infinite attack speed

Last edited:
None of as far as I know. He only has a couple of 1-B hax like jumping to Warp, BFR, and Precog

Feel like this match might be ruined due to Infinite attack speed
Nah based on the new cosmology warp hax are low 1-a at worst and 2 layers into 1-a at best

He’d have 1-A bfr and soul hax and like Oliver said his mind and soul are pretty much in the warp.

Maybe 1-A fate, causality, and precog cuz of the skein but I’m not entirely sure on those

Nah based on the new cosmology warp hax are low 1-a at worst and 2 layers into 1-a at best

He’d have 1-A bfr and soul hax and like Oliver said his mind and soul are pretty much in the warp.

Maybe 1-A fate, causality, and precog cuz of the skein but I’m not entirely sure on those
You have arrived when we all needed you Ahriman profile seems outdated and I went safe and said 1-B instead💀

So now a bunch of his hax is Low 1-A/1-A and his mind/soul being in the Warp gives him some good resistance. I suppose Kratos still has wincons and packing Infinite attack speed

Does Ahriman lead with Precog/BFR/Jumping to Warp?

You have arrived when we all needed you Ahriman profile seems outdated and I went safe and said 1-B instead💀

So now a bunch of his hax is Low 1-A/1-A and his mind/soul being in the Warp. I suppose Kratos still has wincons and packing Infinite attack speed

it's his bread and butter yeah

So now a bunch of his hax is Low 1-A/1-A and his mind/soul being in the Warp. I suppose Kratos still has wincons and packing Infinite attack speed

Based on how he fought that one Necron lord in his latest book, he does lead with essentially just precog and placing his mind and soul in the warp.

Also yeah his profile is outdated. Been planning on working on a sandbox to fix that.

This is not, Hope Kratos

I thought Ahriman didn't have too many broken resistances thus Kratos would have a wincon tbh
His current page isn’t really reflective of what hax he has and what hax he would resist

Once the pages are updated, his resistances would probably look more like this

Jesus. Are they all 4d & layered resistances? Rip
Not all of them. The warp and skein related ones are 1-A but the rest would likely just be like 3-D I guess. Also no layers I don’t think unless I find something else that could indicate layers

Seeing as this is a stomp and Ahriman's page is also outdated, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back