• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how good is his memory resistance? Cause Ragna's Memory hax is broken AF and it's one of the passives that hits the moment the fight starts.

He can shove his mind into the warp and has literally been stopped from removing stuff of his own memory by tzeentch. He wants to torment him with the knowledge that his **** ups are his fault snd that he can't escape from them.

I get a bit of a laughing fit every time I remember that one time he projected near a CA.

So your main bet is for Ahriman BFRing him to the warp Wok? Or anything else comes to mind?

40k is 1-A at peak warp. I don't even know that we can day his precog is solidly tier 1 though considering that not all the warp is that abstract, but due to its nature it's still very dificult to divine and it's impressive anyways.

ok, well that comes to one more thing. Can he handle having information being flown into his body to the point that it combusts due to the amount of information being sent into him?

The warp is hard to define in general. If I really wanted to wank I could claim that he has like high 1-B stuff or something but if I wanted to downplay I could say that literally nothing ever happened and it's all just his own paranoid delusions or something.

As for the soil resistance I have no idea. Gotta look in to that. Souls in 40k are a bit weird though. Ahzek's probably one of those dudes bound to Tzeentch since tzeentch wouldn't let him kill himself or let Magnus kill him, but Tzeentch possibly rezzing him shouldn't be combat applicable anyways.

Do ratna's passives actually cover the 4km distance?

His passives are Time, Chaos, Mind, EE, Void, Corruption, Fear, Empathic, Memory, Poison, Stat Reduction, Biological, Absorption, Madness, Info, Transmutation, Perception, Paralysis, Soul and life.

20 passives actually.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
His passives are Time, Chaos, Mind, EE, Void, Corruption, Fear, Empathic, Memory, Poison, Stat Reduction, Biological, Absorption, Madness, Info, Transmutation, Perception, Paralysis, Soul and life.
20 passives actually.
Thats to many

To be fair 6 of them are subsets of the same power.

I'm looking for ahriman soul stuff rn. Gonna be a little while.

Wokistan said:
He defeated The Yncarne with a very small amount of prep (as in, all it was is he knew he was gonna be fighting somebody in a little bit) via warp schenanigains and power jull.
Just to further point out how crazy this is, here's some stuff all from the same story.

• The Yncarne is still, at its core, a fraction of Ynnead's essence, and its antithetical affect on Chaos is described as such. Here it is passing through the Warp and effectively tunneling through it. This occurs extremely shortly after its birth.
"The howling, screaming vortex through which the Reborn passed was the embodiment of utter Chaos. So fierce and baleful was this passageway that it would have robbed the sanity of a lesser being in a matter of moments. Yet the Reborn found themselves floating through a tunnel in the Warp unhindered, as if borne by an underwater current. At their fore was the Yncarne, a revenant creature so inimical to Chaos that the stuff of the Empyrean could not slow it. Even the Gods of Chaos did not look upon the creature directly; the incarnation of Ynnead's essence was so anathema to them they could not truly perceive it, even had they known where to look."

• The mere act of this passage causes notable disruptions in the Warp.
"The ripples of the avatar's passage flowed outward nonetheless. Causing a great ruction in the Warp, the bow wave of its translocation cast Imperial ships aside hundreds of light years away, ripping open Gellar fields and distorting the light of the Astronomicon."

• The Yncarne is only temporarily halted by a trio of high-level Keepers of Secrets in the Eye of Terror, its physical form briefly destroyed before acquiring one of the Croneswords and being reborn even more powerful, quickly perma-killing a huge amount of Slaaneshi daemons, including the three Keepers of Secrets.
"A heartbeat later the Yncarne burst like a phoenix from the ground beneath the Queen of Suffering, reborn in a fountain of ice-blue energies. It held a long and shining Cronesword in both hands, and as it soared into the sky, it cut the Daemon queen in half from groin to neck. The deathly energies around it lent it speed; in a blur of purple-white motion, it hacked and slashed at the Greater Daemons until they had discorporated altogether. The weapon wielded by the avatar of Ynnead was Vilith-zhar, the Sword of Souls, largest and most powerful of the Croneswords. After millennia of slumber, its edge was hungry for the blood of the Eldar's persecutors. Like a bladed whirlwind, the Yncarne plunged into the Slaaneshi horde. Its every breath was a killing mist, its every thrust the final death of a shrieking Daemon."

• Ahriman defeats this thing, which I'll remind you is the physical vessel for the strongest Eldar god wielding a weapon imbued with the power of another Eldar god, by just kinda...shunting it into some weird pocket space where it and Yvraine are powerless to act against him.
"Yvraine felt her hatred flare hot, her gyrinx growling at her side. There was their leader, commanding the throng from his perch on a disk of fiery metal. Casting aside her finery, she shot towards him like a living missile, her companions close on her heels. Calmly putting his staff aside, the champion of Tzeentch cupped his hands as if trapping a winged insect, and hurled a handful of nothingness upwards with a roar.

Along with the Visarch and the Yncarne, Yvraine suddenly found herself adrift -- not within the webway, but without. They were stranded in a near-silent limbo, trapped on the top of the psychocrystal walls. The sounds of battle were muffled beneath them, and the cool void sucked in its breath at their backs. Yvraine did not look around, for she felt something there, in the darkness. A voice in her mind said should she do so, she would behold the Changer of Ways himself, and learn the meaning of madness. That voice was not Eldar, but a human; it belonged not to a salvaged soul, but to the Arch-Sorcerer below. Another joined it; that of Elierrogh the Sage, one of the spirit passengers within her. She had studied this one at length.

A flash of insight struck Yvraine. 'Ahzek Ahriman!' she shouted, 'I have that which you seek. I can restore your brethren!'

A stone's throw away, the Visarch cut at the webway's exterior with the Sword of Silent Screams, but he could not scratch it. The Yncarne hissed in pain to her flank, trailers of purple mist unwinding from its body as it was dissolved by the aether behind.

'And why should I believe that?' came the sorcerous voice in Yvraine's head. 'You have no power here, in my new domain.' She felt white heat as something loomed behind, the fell gaze of godly eyes burning down upon her with terrible, inhuman focus."

Obvious confirmation that Ahzek Ahriman is stronger than Tzeentch.

I can get Ahriman's soul stuff if needed. What he does is he shifts into the Warp. Grabs his opponents soul. Rips it out. Creates a metaphysical truth sword. Stabs his opponent. Creates Daemons with his thoughts. Opponent gets munched conceptually.

What about the rest tho? Does he resist getting bio haxxed that has planetary potency? Or getting stat reduced? Or getting transmutated?

I'd imagine so, consdering he regularly fights with stuff fully capable of doing this. At worst, he could just counter with his own biological manipulation (which works on himself) and stat amping, though I doubt just trying to readjust himself to base would be a go-to. I'd also imagine that at worst, he'd need to endure it for only a few seconds at most, since he also has the capability to disperse his body, mind, and soul into the Warp, temporarily. Or just retreat there and do what he can from the immaterium, if need be. That's assuming these things are affecting him from the very start, which I'm guessing due to their supposed range.

He can definitely resist chaos manipulation, I can tell you that much. Hell, the very core of his character wouldn't work if he couldn't, to some degree.

Time manipulation could be dangerous outside of the Warp, though he both has his own and also resisted it to a notable degree in a fight against a Necron Cryptek, so idk how exactly to measure that up.

It kinda bothered Jin who can resist 2-A timehax and such. Though he wasn't completely stopped so I don't know if it can bypass resistance on that level.

To further clarify on Gin's comment. Ragna's black beast form passively shutted down Jin's mind, who had the power of order. Which essentially gave him divine protection against the Embryo. Which passively mind wiped even people who can tank Terumi's Ouroboros, which is shown in more than one instance to bypass 2-A mind hax resistance

Wolfgang I stare at you to soul hax **** your body up while becoming infinitely faster than your top speed Schreiber wants to laugh at how puny you are. </div>

Not quite how that works but ok.

I don't know who Rangas is. But I do know that the memory hax shuts down the memories of Jin, who has layers of 4-D resistance

Besides the whole thing about Tzeentch not letting Ahriman erase his own memories, for mental stuff he was able to pull himself together even when his mind was being spread across the warp and is able to defend himself on an instinctual level before even getting the chance to form thoughts. When outright trying to deny and suppress his powers and name in Ahriman: Exile, the stuff he tried so hard to forget and all came back instantly when Tolbek attacked him. Even if memories are erased that doesn't change the fact that he's still the joint strongest human psyker with Khayon (Magnus and Emps don't really count as human), that someone powerful is in front of him, and that he's clearly in a fight based on their aura and thst he's clad in full armor and everything.

He doesn't need to resist things for very long though, because escaping to the relative safety of the warp is an instinctual, subconscious thing. I think this was what saved him when he got really unlucky and projected his mind right next to a Culexus. It immediately withdrew from the material plane and far away from that Culexus. Ahriman was still ****** up by that, but he recovered later.

A Culexus assassin being that close to the mind of a psyker as powerful as him may be worse than the memory stuff anyways.

Considering he can affect the battlefield from the warp just fine I don't even know if there would be one.

There are other reasons he can't just stay in the warp forever though. He just can't mantain that for too long.

Well if he is able to keep Ragna distracted in the Matrium while he preps in the Warp Ahriman would definitely have a chance.

I mean which key are we talking here? Because Ahriman moves around in the Warp without any trouble in "The Crimson King" Heresy Book. He gets a fraction of Magnus' power and there's a lot of information on how powerful it truly is. Amon literally spends an eternity in the Warp with no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back