• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Rare Tier Matchup (High 5-A): Haxxed Edition - Xue Ying vs Ahzek Ahriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was done before or not or how long Ahriman will even stay in that tier (probably for the next 84 years when Revision happens) but let's give it a go

Xue Ying vs Ahzek Ahriman

Both are High 5-A
Speed equalized
Rest is SBA

Ahriman:

Xue Ying:

Incon:

Xue Ying mainly has Extreme Piercing for offense, which is a law-based ability that allows him to pierce through and erase all matter, space, time, and souls that he targets. He can apply it to his weapons or physical body and resist the same abilities. He is composed of transcendent matter that cannot be interacted with because it is essentially extradimensional material. He can fly, shapeshift, alter himself on a subatomic level, and control gravity around him to the degree of breaking down matter on a fundamental level. He can also create illusions so potent they manifest as reality.

Defensively, he exists in the Mirage World, an alternate level of reality separate from this one, from which he can create dozens of avatars with all his powers, albeit diminished physical statistics, that can act for him and be recreated instantly as many times as he needs to. He can regenerate from his soul, has a True Avatar hidden dimensions away that is protected by the laws of reality, that can recreate him even if he's destroyed in body and soul and he overall resists mind, soul, law, space, time, life, death, and illusion based powers.

Course this is Warhammer so that's probably not comparing to even fodder.

Well Ahriman has 1-A precog, fate hax, causality hax, soul hax, and bfr plus technically 1-A range for his mind and soul which he can place in the Warp while still puppeting his body which also gives him resistance to time manip since he can watch changes to the time stream from the Warp and be immune to it. He also has layered mind manip.

His profile isn’t updated as of yet but he would have any of the abilities on this page from the common, minor powers, all the major disciplines (except daemonology and theosophamy), the libraries discipline, obscuration discipline, and the disciplines of tzeentch. He also gets resistances to everything on the page.

Well it seems this was concluded fast. I made this because I was surprised to see Xue Ying being above Ahriman on that list so wanted to figure out what's going on lol

Well it seems this was concluded fast. I made this because I was surprised to see Xue Ying being above Ahriman on that list so wanted to figure out what's going on lol
I think it was cause everyone knows 40K is going to be downgraded so they just got removed

I thought about that too, but they aren't really removed. Ahriman ust got knocked from 1st to 2nd High 5-A not wholly removed bc of upcoming tier downgrade I think (btw is there any news on when that downgrade will arrive?)
A bit after the third Volume of End and the Death releases which is on the 27th. After that the 40K guys are just gonna discuss anything then make the crts eventually

Actual profile revisions may be lumped in with those crts but it depends on what’s ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back