• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does ragna have now? I was actually just rereading one of the ahriman books, funny enough.

Which are the 16 passives? Ahriman doesn't have passives sans precog and a vague and ambogious protection from Tzeenfch (to his own dismay) that I'm not really gonna consider, but he can go for killing stuff with a thought while simultaneously forcing his own thoughts to come out faster than his opponents.

Due to precog, anything. Notable things include shifting into the Warp to make actually affecting him extremely difficult, destroying souls and minds, tearing open portals to the Warp, turning foes into daemons, amping himself significantly, powernull, and some other stuff.

He defeated The Yncarne with a very small amount of prep (as in, all it was is he knew he was gonna be fighting somebody in a little bit) via warp schenanigains and power jull.

Ok, let's calm down.

He has 2-A Existance Erasure.

Yes, he has 2-A resistences, although not all of them are 2-A.

I have no idea what that means but Ahzek had predicted some warp phenomena before when the warp's entire defining characteristic is being a chaotic mess where absolutely nothing is a certainty.

I'm not too sure which of his resistances are 2-A, but I'm willing to bet they are mostly the ones that fall under Phenomena Intervention.

He resisted Terumi's precog, which allowed him to be aware of every possibility in existance, which is infinite. and yes, almost every hax he resists is 2-A in nature. As for passives, he has passive time stop, chaos, poison, madness, bio, stat reducing, void, corruption, transmutation, paralysis and OP memory hax.

He doesn't need to move to think so paralysis isn't seeming like the most relevant thing. He probably resists it from somewhere anyways and can dispel other powers and stuff as is but all it takes for him to enter the warp is a thought at his Apex.

If he resists like everything 2-A as well as that level of Precog then I dont know what Ahriman can do.

Now I know why the BlazBlue revisions were so important enough to get on the Important announcement thread.

Wokistan said:
He doesn't need to move to think so paralysis isn't seeming like the most relevant thing. He probably resists it from somewhere anyways and can dispel other powers and stuff as is but all it takes for him to enter the warp is a thought at his Apex.
Hey Woki would Ahriman have a way around the Resistances?

I don't think he can really resist just being dumped in the warp and being ****** because he's in the warp.

Wokistan said:
I don't think he can really resist just being dumped in the warp and being ****** because he's in the warp.
Yeah tbh I think Warp BFR is the only way Ahriman can win but since Ranga resists Precog superior to Ahrimans then would that be in character?

Not entirely sure about it's siperiority due to his favor with the literal concept of fate and the precog being of a magic discipline inherently linked to Tzeenfch, ad well as his foreshadowing of warp based stuff. It's not strictly quantifiable but it's quite something.

Assuming it doesn't work, he's most likely to retreat into the warp and in essence give himself prep time when faced with something that defies his precog. He knows what stuff like CAs are and knows he doesn't want anything to do with those, and may assume that Ragna is either extremely powerful or one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back