• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, can you explain how paralysis won't be useful here? It worked against people who can teleport before like Tager.

He doesn't need to move his body to think, and his wincons are thought based. His mind can also move around in the warp freely as it's own thing, and he can more likely than not just undo the effects with his own magic anyways.

and how good is his power nulling? Cause Ragna can use his powers despite Kushinada's Lynchpin being activated, which is leagues beyond 4-D power nulling.

Well ebsomehow beat the Yncarne which Azathoth and I mentioned above. So there's that.

If Ahriman can null Ragna the same way he nulled Yncarne then he could definitely get a win but im gonna wait a bit before I vote.

"Paralysis, Corruption, Transmutation"

From my (extremely basic) knowledge of 40k, if Ahriman didn't resist this he wouldn't be a really good-ass character in the verse

Paralyze doesn't do much cause Ahriman doesn't need to move his body for a good amount of his attacks.

I'm 100% sure he's resisted 4-D corruption or some form of corruption due to how Warhammer is but don't quote me on that.

We already went over the other passives above though. Are there any we didn't cover?

What does 2-A transmutation even mean?

2-A Corruption is basically 2-A mind hax I assume, I doubt that's going to affect Ahriman because of the complexity and burden he can take on his mind.

that's what it means.

2-A transmutation

you're being messed up by the boundary to the point that you turn into something else deformed and unrecognizable. It's what happened to Arakune when he used to be a human.

but like

transmutation isn't defined by a tier lol

it's just "4-D transmutation" and "3-D transmutation."

and how the hell does a fighting game work with 20 passives that kill everyone on sight

yes but

it's a fighting game

a fighting game is a game where you punch people to death

and somehow these doods just hax eachother to death while standing there

that doesn't seem like a very thrilling fighting game to me.

The VN part I can get behind though

but I digress

What you're saying is kinda wrong? Take mindhax for example. Mindhax the Low 2-C entity isn't as strong as mindhax a 2-A entity who has Cosmic Awareness even though they're both 4-D. Yes, we don't do that in 3-D but in Higher-D, I think not. Same with Transmutation. Transmutating entire timeline =/= transmutating entire multiverse. Again, they're both 4-D.

Blazblue is one of the best Anime Fighting Game or Fighting Game in general out there for a reason. It's fast paced, has complex and innovative mechanics and has really cool moments in Esports. They're always in EVO lineup for God's sake. You heard Dogura or SKD? It is very thrilling and adrenaline pumping fighting game.

Also just saying, when Ragna dies, universe ends.

Pretty much. And some matches no joke, you can make a comeback with 1% health if you manage to land a great combo.

@Shiro that's nothing compared to using Bang and unlocking all 4 seals in one combo and ending it with his grab super

Dogura with Azatrash lul, SKD is pro but Fenritti is the god among all.

EDIT: Hoping Edward will see Gin comment above so his stupidness for seeing BB is low can be gone :v

I mean I don't hate BB, I just have the same problem I have with Archie Sonic in "how does this work"

By Diavolo said......IT JUST WORK

Serious tho, i want to answer, but i need to finish my job here (creating another matches and goes sleep, holy god i'm up here until morning without sleep o.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back