• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Its not about luck, its about one's sheer will, the power to fight back, something ******* as you dont have like us mutts"

Says with her fist placed in her heart as she continues

"Even if you were humanoid, you wouldnt stand a chance to me mittens! Not only between felines and canines there is a clear gap in power, but im for the most part the strongest one around in brute force thanks to my wolf physicality"

Explains as she was talking down on the cat boy, showing off with one of those smirks that would annoy others if they seen it, along crossed arms

"Talking big for some lil pussy that you are!"

Retorted back, then would ask something to the geezer

"Yo old man, these guys have weapons and cool accesories with them, i want some too! So i can beat them to a pulp better, where can i get some?"
"I won't allow you to get weapons if you're promising to use them recklessly. Until you actually harness that fighting spirit of yours for the right cause, perhaps it's best you don't have something that dangerous with you."

"It has been two years since then most of that time spent trying everything in my power to reclaim what I lost also tigers are stronger." I say.

"I won't allow you to get weapons if you're promising to use them recklessly. Until you actually harness that fighting spirit of yours for the right cause, perhaps it's best you don't have something that dangerous with you."
"Laaaaame....i fight for the thrill of fighting that is a given.....but....i also realize i got my powers for a reason and given you and others here are present, that tells me its something about that prick whom took over most of the world.....so i wish to put an end to that as well...i have friends whom i wanna protect and help them live peacefully"

Spoke Elide seriously when mentioning her other motives, tho the damn cat trying to talk back got to her nerves

"Says who? You? Canines are even mentioned in tales from across the lands as humans turning into bipedal beasts, praised for their pure strength and durability, let alone ferocity and healing powers in battle, i heard no such tales beyond our territory about felines having anything of that sort, so we are superior and far more praised in different forms created about us"

"The mere presence of a normal black cat strikes fear, tigers and lions were feared for consuming towns there's a reason lions were associated with royalty." I say fading my ears away.

"I...have...had it." Morgan said. "If you two can't even tolerate a basic conversation with one another, then I'll send you both back to Haven and personally ensure that you never cross the border again!" He said angrily. "If you can't sort your own problems, that's fine by me, but I'm not going to stand here and have to listen to your bickering when we could be getting something accomplished."

Shahar got up, a bit wobbly, but good enough to walk. "I agree. I don't think I feel like going deaf because of you all. I've survived this long on my own, I don't need a bunch of incompetent freaks to watch after me." She turned around, going back into her monstrous form. "Stay safe all of you...and thanks for everything..." She said, disappearing into the forest.

"Laaaaame....i fight for the thrill of fighting that is a given.....but....i also realize i got my powers for a reason and given you and others here are present, that tells me its something about that prick whom took over most of the world.....so i wish to put an end to that as well...i have friends whom i wanna protect and help them live peacefully"

Spoke Elide seriously when mentioning her other motives, tho the damn cat trying to talk back got to her nerves

"Says who? You? Canines are even mentioned in tales from across the lands as humans turning into bipedal beasts, praised for their pure strength and durability, let alone ferocity and healing powers in battle, i heard no such tales beyond our territory about felines having anything of that sort, so we are superior and far more praised in different forms created about us"
Alex was surprised by the sudden seriousness but was happy to see it. The way Elide spoke resonated with her greatly and reminded her of her own goals. Now that I have this power I won’t be useless, I won’t let anyone sacrifice themself for me, and I won’t abandon anyone, she thought to herself before saying, “We all have an important task to do and we can’t afford dissonance. You don’t have to be best friends but there’s no need to antagonize each other.”

"Who you calling an incompetent freak?! Have you looked in a mirror recently?!? Not like i was gonna stay to protect your sorry ass!"

Shouted at her, then would get his attention back at Morgan irritated

"You are suppose to help everybody in here, you cant make exceptions old man! Also im pretty sure you will need my help too and you know it, you dont wanna risk losing somebody that can contribute at saving the world, so cut the crap and provide me a weapon to help me!"

"Who you calling an incompetent freak?! Have you looked in a mirror recently?!? Not like i was gonna stay to protect your sorry ass!"

Shouted at her, then would get his attention back at Morgan irritated

"You are suppose to help everybody in here, you cant make exceptions old man! Also im pretty sure you will need my help too and you know it, you dont wanna risk losing somebody that can contribute at saving the world, so cut the crap and provide me a weapon to help me!"
"I'm not making any exceptions. Believe me, I think I'll need your help in time. Soteria has blessed you and I trust her judgement. But you're impulsive, heated, and reckless! You just said earlier that you were going to smite your own allies if given a weapon, and you think I'll just disregard that and hand one to you blindly? I can't think about the future without first looking at the present, and you're currently an uncontrolled individual." After speaking, he sighed. "You may come along on our journey..." He didn't say the reason for letting her on the journey. He just did. He figured it would be better that way. "We'll watch over Haven for now. Don't speak to one another, you'll only get things started again..."

"Yours ears are deaf old man? I never said i will take down any of the guys here...even the cat despite he is annoying as heck...its no fair they get cool stuff while i dont!"

Places a hand on her chest while speaking

"You know what? Screw it! I will find my way there on my own!"

She grabs Alex arm and sniffs the gauntlet worn by her, tracking down the location it was coming from after sniffing the air too and just sprints on all fours to her way there

Alex turned to Asim and sighed saying, “The three of us were supposed to head out together and now this. I’m gonna go after her. I’m pretty fast so hopefully I can reach her.” She immediately heads off after her.

Elide would jump on her way at a tree to climb it up, before jumping back down while grabbing a branch to lessen her fall a little, before continuing to sprint on her limbs like wolves

"That old man and his stupid exception making decisions...i will get myself something from there as well"

Alex turned to Asim and sighed saying, “The three of us were supposed to head out together and now this. I’m gonna go after her. I’m pretty fast so hopefully I can reach her.” She immediately heads off after her.
".....No comment..." says Asim as he hopelessly see the situation got out of hand quicker than he thought

"This is going to be chaotic, let's be even more cautious and go after her shall we?"

(Alright, I'm gonna do my intro post now. I'll just make a more formal introduction when you guys actually encounter Beongae.)

In a small town in the Northeast, there was a restaurant present there known as Jinfeng's Tower. Its dining area and kitchen were in relatively unused rooms which were renovated for the purpose of serving food and providing seating. It was also essentially the only entrance into the building that people knew of. The restaurant had a fixed time frame it would be open every single day: from 5:15 in the morning to 7:45 at night. However, the lights from candles continued to burn inside the building even after closing for the night. While there were days where it reached its full capacity and bustled with people, it never once had a change in the number of employees working there.

Or rather, employee.

(Music for this section of the post.)

Earlier that day, Jinfeng's Tower was packed. One man bounced around the place, taking orders, cooking entrees and appetizers, and serving them. A man and his wife had ordered dumplings. Not even reciting the order back, he nodded, swiftly catching a falling plate in the same fluent motion, putting the plate back on the table before heading to the kitchen, preparing the dumplings he had made in advance for the guests. Every single entrée was prepared before-hand, as many of them required a lot of preparation. Swiftly, he returned with the plates. Near the entrance, he noticed a group of five walking in and taking seats. At the same time, a larger table of 10 was clearing out. He grabbed a few wet cloths out of his apron and then some empty trays. Tossing the wet cloths on the table, he jumps up on the tables with trays balancing on his hands. Sliding across the table with the cloths underneath his shoes, he kicked up the tip from the order, plates and cups as he slid down, altering his footing constantly to wipe down the table. He balances them all on top of the trays, tossing them up in the air as he leaps. He then catches the trays setting them down by sink where the dishes would be washed. He then turns around, grabbing a notepad and spinning a pencil in between his finger as he looks up at the group of five.

"Welcome to Jinfeng's Tower," He said as they looked at their menus, "How can I help you?"

Two of them ordered a chicken curry, one ordered stir fry noodles with vegetables, one ordered dumplings, and the fifth person at the table ordered orange chicken. He nodded, swiftly preparing the plates. Shortly, he returned with the plates, all while setting on another round of entrees and appetizers, practically being in two places at once. Things like this were typical for him when running the restaurant. However, he did notice a bit of a light show in the distance. He shrugged it off, however. After all, he was packed, and there would be more people that needed to be served or wanted more.

(This is kind of a flashback point. What time would it be currently in RP?)

(Soooo... Do I have my guy pop-up near yours, Zoro? Cause you said I could have him pull up whenever you posted since like, it'd be a flashback post then we'd both meet up with the MCs later. Or does that not work here?)

(Soooo... Do I have my guy pop-up near yours, Zoro? Cause you said I could have him pull up whenever you posted since like, it'd be a flashback post then we'd both meet up with the MCs later. Or does that not work here?)
(If you want you can. Feel free to get yourself something to eat, or even pick a fight depending on how chaotic you feel like being.)

In a small town in the Northeast, there was a restaurant present there known as Jinfeng's Tower. Its dining area and kitchen were in relatively unused rooms which were renovated for the purpose of serving food and providing seating. It was also essentially the only entrance into the building that people knew of. The restaurant had a fixed time frame it would be open every single day: from 5:15 in the morning to 7:45 at night. However, the lights from candles continued to burn inside the building even after closing for the night. While there were days where it reached its full capacity and bustled with people, it never once had a change in the number of employees working there.

Or rather, employee.

(Music for this section of the post.)

Earlier that day, Jinfeng's Tower was packed. One man bounced around the place, taking orders, cooking entrees and appetizers, and serving them. A man and his wife had ordered dumplings. Not even reciting the order back, he nodded, swiftly catching a falling plate in the same fluent motion, putting the plate back on the table before heading to the kitchen, preparing the dumplings he had made in advance for the guests. Every single entrée was prepared before-hand, as many of them required a lot of preparation. Swiftly, he returned with the plates. Near the entrance, he noticed a group of five walking in and taking seats. At the same time, a larger table of 10 was clearing out. He grabbed a few wet cloths out of his apron and then some empty trays. Tossing the wet cloths on the table, he jumps up on the tables with trays balancing on his hands. Sliding across the table with the cloths underneath his shoes, he kicked up the tip from the order, plates and cups as he slid down, altering his footing constantly to wipe down the table. He balances them all on top of the trays, tossing them up in the air as he leaps. He then catches the trays setting them down by sink where the dishes would be washed. He then turns around, grabbing a notepad and spinning a pencil in between his finger as he looks up at the group of five.

"Welcome to Jinfeng's Tower," He said as they looked at their menus, "How can I help you?"

Two of them ordered a chicken curry, one ordered stir fry noodles with vegetables, one ordered dumplings, and the fifth person at the table ordered orange chicken. He nodded, swiftly preparing the plates. Shortly, he returned with the plates, all while setting on another round of entrees and appetizers, practically being in two places at once. Things like this were typical for him when running the restaurant. However, he did notice a bit of a light show in the distance. He shrugged it off, however. After all, he was packed, and there would be more people that needed to be served or wanted more.
"Delicious!"

A man shouted, holding a pair of thin chopsticks which he used to scoop dumplings into his mouth. "Delicious!" He then shouted again.

The man himself was blonde with deep blue eyes, akin to that of an ocean. They were steady and focused, the man himself has not seemed to have blinked in quite a long while. Each time he would scoop up a dumpling and eat it, he would always say the same word, as if it were a chant or a mantra. Perhaps it was even his way of showing appreciation for the food.

"Delicious!" He shouted once more. He was peculiar, as he wore light armor and a crimson cape, as well as having a sword mounted to his waist, which seemed to alarm some of the other customers due to his steadfast nature and the weird chant he was doing. Some of the people sitting near him shuffled away, either uncomfortable or afraid due to his armor and his weapon.

Finally, the man set his chopsticks down, gently picking up his cup which was filled with herbal tea, which he carefully drank to wash down the food he just had, before slamming the cup down and smiling brightly. "Delicious!"

"Waiter! I would like to order some more kimchi dumplings! Extra spicy! More of this wonderous tea, as well! While the day is still young and fresh!" He called.

"Delicious!"

A man shouted, holding a pair of thin chopsticks which he used to scoop dumplings into his mouth. "Delicious!" He then shouted again.

The man himself was blonde with deep blue eyes, akin to that of an ocean. They were steady and focused, the man himself has not seemed to have blinked in quite a long while. Each time he would scoop up a dumpling and eat it, he would always say the same word, as if it were a chant or a mantra. Perhaps it was even his way of showing appreciation for the food.

"Delicious!" He shouted once more. He was peculiar, as he wore light armor and a crimson cape, as well as having a sword mounted to his waist, which seemed to alarm some of the other customers due to his steadfast nature and the weird chant he was doing. Some of the people sitting near him shuffled away, either uncomfortable or afraid due to his armor and his weapon.

Finally, the man set his chopsticks down, gently picking up his cup which was filled with herbal tea, which he carefully drank to wash down the food he just had, before slamming the cup down and smiling brightly. "Delicious!"

"Waiter! I would like to order some more kimchi dumplings! Extra spicy! More of this wonderous tea, as well! While the day is still young and fresh!" He called.
Beongae didn't say anything. He merely nodded and grabbed some more kimchi dumplings, seasoning them before grabbing the tea. He then swiftly made his way over to the man, providing him with an extra plate of dumplings, swapping out the empty one as he did so. He then poured more of tea for him before heading off to serve the other customers.

"Thank you, my good sir! How should I pay you? I'm unaware of what currency this region takes!" The man exclaimed very loudly to Beongae, enjoying his dumplings in the process while chanting "delicious" with each bite.

After several climbings, jumps and running, Elide got at the front of the temple and looked at it for a little

"This sure looks old, i wonder though..."

She picks up a small rock and tosses it lightly inside to check for traps or anything of that sort by any chance

After several climbings, jumps and running, Elide got at the front of the temple and looked at it for a little

She picks up a small rock and tosses it lightly inside to check for traps or anything of that sort by any chance
"Hey Elide, you find something?" Say Asim as he saw Elide throw rocks at the old temple.

Upon throwing a rock, it could be seen that there were no traps in the temple.

Back