• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

Anyone keeping an eye out would notice, something humanoid in shape moving through the woods. Because of its distance, speed, and the way it hid around the trees, it was only a silhouette, but it was fast, and it was going all around them.

"It's quite fast, but not too fast for us to follow, but the question is who will it attack first" says Asim as he cautiously examining the sounds of the woods

Somewhere not far off, right outside of Haven there was a female, she was looking around wondering where exactly she should be heading, eventually choosing to go through the woods inside, getting the feeling she was gonnna have fun on her way

"Alright then!"

Walks at a rapid pace in, with a smirk of excitement running on her face

"Alright time to change" he said modifying his body and sprouting 6 arms and having weapons in each of his arms.

"That should be enough" he said pointing each of his arms at different directions

Somewhere not far off, right outside of Haven there was a female, she was looking around wondering where exactly she should be heading, eventually choosing to go through the woods inside, getting the feeling she was gonnna have fun on her way

"Alright then!"

Walks at a rapid pace in, with a smirk of excitement running on her face
"Careful young one!" Morgan shouted. "There's something in the woods. You must be cautious!"

Drake focusing on the silhouette and fires a weak fire ball to get them to leave or approach .
The silhouette dodged, but hesitated upon seeing the fireball. A picture could now be made out. It was a red monster with pig-like skin, over 7 feet tall. It had long sharp fangs, a pointed nose, and a spear in it's hand along with having many different kinds of jewels around its neck. It seemed to be angered by Drake's attempt and rushed at him with its lance.

"Careful young one!" Morgan shouted. "There's something in the woods. You must be cautious!"
"Heeeeh??"

She responded to the sudden shout of an old sounding man

"I dont care what it may be, if it attacks me, i will just kick his sorry ass till it cries to his momma!"

Says as she grabs her clenched fist with palm of her other hand, with a confident smile

"Heeeeh??"

"I dont care what it may be, if it attacks me, i will just kick his sorry ass till it cries to his momma!"

Says as she grabs her clenched fist with palm of her other hand, with a confident smile
"Whoa careful, young lady!" As Asim says that, he attempt to cut the pig monster's foot tendon to minimize it's movement.

"Heeeeh??"

“Someone’s excited can’t say I disagree though.” Alex says as she charges up two orbs of Lightning and fires them toward the creature, careful to avoid anyone else in the way.

She would see the creature attacking them and decides to jump in the action too

"That ugly thing is giving you trouble? Allow me to make red sauce out of him"

Shortly after she cracks her knuckles and neck both sides, before she jumps at it fires a beam to its head out of her hand

The creature was clearly getting stunned by the fireballs. It stabbed into the ground with its might, creating a small shockwave that was intended to shake Drake's footing. However, a rather quick stab wound didn't help the creature any. It tried to fend off half of Adam's hands, however, getting stabbed by the other half was quite painful. Granted, between all the weapons of Adam, Alex, Asim, and this new traveler, it had no chance.

Falling to the ground by the time Alex hit it, it seemed to go into the form of a human. A middle-aged female with black hair containing gray streaks, and a white dress with various stains. Her body sustained burn marks from lightning and fireballs, a rather large mark on her head, along with various stab and slash wounds from multiple weapons. She gave a slight wince in pain before speaking.
"That was a good one...that was a good one...ow..." She tried to get by a rock so she could sit up somewhat straight. She seemed rather calm through all this, like getting attacked by people's powers wasn't anything new to her. "I'm Shahar..." She looked around and saw that they weren't far from Haven. "Wait a minute...you're from Haven? Apologies friends, typically when people are wandering in groups outside of the border, it's Griffith's patrol officers."

Risa sighed at this revelation. Honestly, these people were trigger happy. They could have lit everything around them in a blaze

“I’ll try and get them to be more careful next time.”

The steps of someone large clad in plate armor began approaching the group, and a voice that was a decent amount deep sounded to them as a 6'8 black knight walked out from the undergrowth (ya'll know what he looks like) and simply gazed at the group with burning red eyes, scanning them to see if they were friend or foe to him

"It has been a long time since I've put myself into a team of other individuals."

"Sahar?" Morgan said with a brief pause. "Oh um...don't mind me. You share a name with a friend of mine...she was massacred by Griffith." He reached into one of the bags, pulling a bandage out for Sahar.

"Thank you...I've lost family to him as well, I know how it feels..." She tore off a lower piece of her dress, placing it on her wound in order to try and stop some of the bleeding. "I take that form to scare off and fight Griffith's minions. Didn't think people like you would be here."

The steps of someone large clad in plate armor began approaching the group, and a voice that was a decent amount deep sounded to them as a 6'8 black knight walked out from the undergrowth (ya'll know what he looks like) and simply gazed at the group with burning red eyes, scanning them to see if they were friend or foe to him

"It has been a long time since I've put myself into a team of other individuals."

"Well that's not ominous at all..." Sahar said sarcastically, examining the man's armor.

The creature was clearly getting stunned by the fireballs. It stabbed into the ground with its might, creating a small shockwave that was intended to shake Drake's footing. However, a rather quick stab wound didn't help the creature any. It tried to fend off half of Adam's hands, however, getting stabbed by the other half was quite painful. Granted, between all the weapons of Adam, Alex, Asim, and this new traveler, it had no chance.

Falling to the ground by the time Alex hit it, it seemed to go into the form of a human. A middle-aged female with black hair containing gray streaks, and a white dress with various stains. Her body sustained burn marks from lightning and fireballs, a rather large mark on her head, along with various stab and slash wounds from multiple weapons. She gave a slight wince in pain before speaking.
"That was a good one...that was a good one...ow..." She tried to get by a rock so she could sit up somewhat straight. She seemed rather calm through all this, like getting attacked by people's powers wasn't anything new to her. "I'm Shahar..." She looked around and saw that they weren't far from Haven. "Wait a minute...you're from Haven? Apologies friends, typically when people are wandering in groups outside of the border, it's Griffith's patrol officers."
"Ah bummer! I was really eager to kick some ass"

Says clearly disappointed in her tone

"Hoho...aint you pretty beefy looking big fella"

Comments to the black knight arrival

"Ominous or not, Griffith is a common enemy. Who knows, maybe a comradery will form from this. For introductions I am Molphkan Kestarpha." Molphkan said, not moving a muscle

"Too hard to memorize it, mind if i call you Molph? I bet you dont mind"

Says towards him, then turns her sight at the girl

"Alex ey? I knew another girl named Alex, she was lacking the spirit quite literally for herself, anyway, im Elide Savira, for all of you wondering, i was looking for some action lately after i got these new powers and i didnt had too many chances to make me try them properly"

Says it with a fist placed on her chest

"Too hard to memorize it, mind if i call you Molph? I bet you dont mind"

Says towards him, then turns her sight at the girl

"Alex ey? I knew another girl named Alex, she was lacking the spirit quite literally for herself, anyway, im Elide Savira, for all of you wondering, i was looking for some action lately after i got these new powers and i didnt had too many chances to make me try them properly"

Says it with a fist placed on her chest
“I get the feeling the two of us will get along just fine,” Alex responded to Elide with enthusiasm.

"If we're all here for the same cause, perhaps this will be our camp tonight. At least some of us will likely need to stay here until Shahar feels better. Besides, despite it being an unlikely occasion, we may have to consider what will happen if Griffith is already there."

Back