• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Hey Elide, you find something?" Say Asim as he saw Elide throw rocks at the old temple.
"No...just checking if this rubbish had any secret traps or anything to pop out...i dont sense any danger of any kind out of it either"

“Is everything alright?” Alex asked as she reached the temple.
"Yeh, all is cool?"
Upon throwing a rock, it could be seen that there were no traps in the temple.
"Well nothing happened, im going inside to pick my sweet weapon of choice too, you guts wanna come with me?"

She is asking as she walks normally in and with her head turned at them while done so

"No...just checking if this rubbish had any secret traps or anything to pop out...i dont sense any danger of any kind out of it either"

"Yeh, all is cool?"

"Well nothing happened, im going inside to pick my sweet weapon of choice too, you guts wanna come with me?"

She is asking as she walks normally in and with her head turned at them while done so
"Well be cautious, there could be someone or something here" says Asim as he unsheath his dual swords getting ready to fight while cautiously watch the surrounding.

"Well be cautious, there could be someone or something here" says Asim as he unsheath his dual swords getting ready to fight while cautiously watch the surrounding.
“I’ll see if I can sense anything,” Alex says as she begins to search for any signs of something there while following into the temple.

Getting inside she sees a room of weapons, Elide was pointing her finger at each one that caught her sight and said

"Too sharp, i have claws for that....too crushing, not my style....too throwy, i have powers covering long range....is there anything that may suit me in here?"

Getting inside she sees a room of weapons, Elide was pointing her finger at each one that caught her sight and said

"Too sharp, i have claws for that....too crushing, not my style....too throwy, i have powers covering long range....is there anything that may suit me in here?"
"How about we inform the defending team that there's another armory then, the people in Haven might need that."

"Hmm? Now I'm wondering, why there's an armory here? The temple looks like it was abandoned for a long time, while these weapons are new. Who has stayed here before us?" Thought Asim as he see the piles of weapons at the armory.

(Note: The armory is pretty deep in the temple. Some of the ground is breaking before you get there so watch out for that. There's also another door within the armory that you might notice)

Sofia was walking in a circle in the middle of the forest, she was not interested in Elide going to look for her weapon, it was just in the middle of the forest where they were before.

(someone stayed in the Forest? I think Reaper?)

"I would assume its the old man doing, but who knows, the scents in here match you all, but i sense some that are new too, they pretty old though"

Says while still looking, then notices the ground has cracks, making her walk lightly on her toes to prevent any falls, eventually she finds a weapon that caught her eye

Fingerless gauntlets of metal alloy, with the knuckles area being emphasized to them greatly, as it was sticking out visibly, being pretty hard and solid looking in there, Elide grabs them and flicks her finger on them 3 times and smiles happily

"Alright, i found my weapon too! Cant wait to try these babies out when i get out!"

Now the problem was to return to where she came from, without the ground collapsing on the way, she would move as earlier to get safely out

Morgan waited near the entrance and saw Elide coming out. "Follow instructions or you'll get killed in the wild. I'm trying to watch out for your safety, but I can't do that if you don't make an attempt to listen."

After getting out she goes towards Morgan

"Im a big girl and part wolf too, its not like im helpless, so dont treat me like some kid old man, anyway i got what i wanted, so now im very happy"

After getting out she goes towards Morgan

"Im a big girl and part wolf too, its not like im helpless, so dont treat me like some kid old man, anyway i got what i wanted, so now im very happy"
"Those factors mean nothing against someone like Griffith. These monsters have the ability to kill you whether you like it or not, and I don't have enough spirit in me to deal with another death!" He said. "Not again...Look...sometimes people set boundaries in place, and you may not like them, but it's to keep you alive...you remind me of my children and I can't lose them again...you understand?"

"Cheer up old man, i wont be leaving you that soon, especially if i mean that much to you"

Says as she pats him on the back lightly with a warm smile to calm him down

"I have healing abilities too and im a capable fighter, dont recall one moment somebody put me down ever, so i will be fine, im a proud warrior ready to kick ass for any evil standing in my way!"

Exclaimed Elide as she stood straight with her chin lifted up, eyes closed and her chest puffed with confidence

Drake following out of the temple and drops the dagger. “Sir with all due respect becoming attached to people that quickly isn’t healthy especially in the context you roped most of us here into if we are to save the world we need can’t prioritize the individual as bad as it sounds if you expect us to behave to your standards the moment we met you are on a fool’s errand.” I say. “And you don’t get that confidence in the area she was in if you can’t back it up.”

"Cheer up old man, i wont be leaving you that soon, especially if i mean that much to you"

Says as she pats him on the back lightly with a warm smile to calm him down

"I have healing abilities too and im a capable fighter, dont recall one moment somebody put me down ever, so i will be fine, im a proud warrior ready to kick ass for any evil standing in my way!"

Exclaimed Elide as she stood straight with her chin lifted up, eyes closed and her chest puffed with confidence
"You seem to have a rather quick understanding of your powers..." He said sternly.

Beongae sighed, grabbing the empty plate.

"This will be on the house, I suppose..." He said before walking away to clean the dishes, get more food prepped, and serve other tables.

Drake following out of the temple and drops the dagger. “Sir with all due respect becoming attached to people that quickly isn’t healthy especially in the context you roped most of us here into if we are to save the world we need can’t prioritize the individual as bad as it sounds if you expect us to behave to your standards the moment we met you are on a fool’s errand.” I say. “And you don’t get that confidence in the area she was in if you can’t back it up.”
"Let me make something clear." He said. "You all are the hope for the future, not me. And I always prioritize you all. However...as long as you are safe from harm and death, on the right path to ending our suffering, you no longer have my attention. Confidence can sometimes come from a lack of seeing consequences, and thus I only ask you to abide by my standards to keep you from death."

Beongae sighed, grabbing the empty plate.

"This will be on the house, I suppose..." He said before walking away to clean the dishes, get more food prepped, and serve other tables.
"Dear sir, perhaps there is another way I can repay you! I can tell that you yourself are quite strong! Would you not accompany me on a journey? You saw that flash of light, yes? Clearly, a gift from Soteria herself! I am sure you can feel the power as well, good sir! It'd be a shame if you wasted your skills in this place. And if you do, I can surely pay you a great sum!" The man suggested, smiling brightly, clearly the impulsive type, which again, seemed to make some of the other customers uncomfortable or weirded out.

"Dear sir, perhaps there is another way I can repay you! I can tell that you yourself are quite strong! Would you not accompany me on a journey? You saw that flash of light, yes? Clearly, a gift from Soteria herself! I am sure you can feel the power as well, good sir! It'd be a shame if you wasted your skills in this place. And if you do, I can surely pay you a great sum!" The man suggested, smiling brightly, clearly the impulsive type, which again, seemed to make some of the other customers uncomfortable or weirded out.
"I'm the only one that works here..." Beongae responded, still moving back and forth around the restaurant, "I leave, the restaurant closes."

Drake simply nods before running to rejoin the the others. He isn't going to argue he just wanted to share his concerns besides it wouldn't help.

"I'm the only one that works here..." Beongae responded, still moving back and forth around the restaurant, "I leave, the restaurant closes."
The man tilted his head, "And... Is that such a bad thing? There are surely countless other restaurants across Deornir. A single one closing down doesn't seem to be of much consequence, does it?"

"You seem to have a rather quick understanding of your powers..." He said sternly.
"Im a pretty quick learner if you believe it or not, anyway sorry if i worried you that much, we dont want that rusty heart of yours to be stressed too much now, relax and have some trust a little bit will yah?"

Tells Morgan as she closed one of her eyes and smiles with her teeth showing up

"Anyway, let us move now!"

She grabs him up with one hand and puts him on her shoulders to sit and walks back to the group at a quick pace, the view from her height of 1.85 meters, would allow Morgan to spot about all he wanted if there was anything catching his eye

"Im a pretty quick learner if you believe it or not, anyway sorry if i worried you that much, we dont want that rusty heart of yours to be stressed too much now, relax and have some trust a little bit will yah?"

Tells Morgan as she closed one of her eyes and smiles with her teeth showing up

"Anyway, let us move now!"

She grabs him up with one hand and puts him on her shoulders to sit and walks back to the group at a quick pace, the view from her height of 1.85 meters, would allow Morgan to spot about all he wanted if there was anything catching his eye
(Who're you grabbing?)

Back