• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

The man tilted his head, "And... Is that such a bad thing? There are surely countless other restaurants across Deornir. A single one closing down doesn't seem to be of much consequence, does it?"
"This is not just a restaurant..." Beongae responded, still juggling the various responsibilities of the running the place.

(Wasn't planning on putting exact times but okay. Anyways, if I were to guess, the big thing at the start probably happened around noon, by now, it's tough to say, but probably 12:30-12:45)
(Wanted to know because the restaurant is open for a set period of time each day.)

"This is not just a restaurant..." Beongae responded, still juggling the various responsibilities of the running the place.
"Then, do pray to tell, what is this restaurant to you, sir?" The man asked, maneuvering through the various people, even sometimes clearing a table of used kitchenware and holding the various dirty plates stacked up with his hands.

"Then, do pray to tell, what is this restaurant to you, sir?" The man asked, maneuvering through the various people, even sometimes clearing a table of used kitchenware and holding the various dirty plates stacked up with his hands.
"Inheritance. Birthright. Legacy," He said, snatching some of the dirty plates and tossing them into the kitchen, only to beat the flying plates there and gently put them into the sink. He washed some of them before drying his hand, taking orders from another table before heading back into the kitchen, washing more plates and drying them before plating the entrees that were ordered and heading back out to that table.

"I found this little friend while I was waiting for the rest to come back, he brought this with him" Sofia said as she carefully showed Drake the squirrel-cat and a seed
The seed would quickly get a sprout out of it, despite it not receiving any water or being planted.

"Sheesh, just loosen up at times old man...wanted to help you be there faster"

Told him regarding his action done
"I have the capability to travel by myself. I would prefer you don't touch me considering I just met you a few minutes ago outside of the border...We best be checking how our allies are doing in the Northeast."

The seed would quickly get a sprout out of it, despite it not receiving any water or being planted.

"I have the capability to travel by myself. I would prefer you don't touch me considering I just met you a few minutes ago outside of the border...We best be checking how our allies are doing in the Northeast."
"I guess we can inform about this old temple at the defending team."

(Ok)
"I don't think I can find where they came from too far. But to be safe perhaps you should put down that seed it might try growing into you." Drake says.

"You make it sound as if i touched you somewhere i shouldnt, thats rude....whatever, you are such a difficult individual...."

Says as she headed to the group with her arms behind the back of her head at a rapid pacing leaving Morgan behind quick

"You make it sound as if i touched you somewhere i shouldnt, thats rude....whatever, you are such a difficult individual...."

Says as she headed to the group with her arms behind the back of her head at a rapid pacing leaving Morgan behind quick
He simply shook his head at the girl, one that he supposed would never understand. But it's not like he could just tell her absolutely everything, there wasn't time for that, and considering how stubborn the girl could be, it might've just been a waste of his breath anyways. That being said, he followed after Elide. He certainly wasn't slow, but Elide was quicker than he was.

Sofia tries to release the seed outside
The seed was somewhat sticky, but eventually came off and got released. "Sofia." He said as he got back to her location. "Thank you for not abandoning your post." Morgan noted. "We can begin heading to the Northeast to see how our allies are doing."

He simply shook his head at the girl, one that he supposed would never understand. But it's not like he could just tell her absolutely everything, there wasn't time for that, and considering how stubborn the girl could be, it might've just been a waste of his breath anyways. That being said, he followed after Elide. He certainly wasn't slow, but Elide was quicker than he was.

The seed was somewhat sticky, but eventually came off and got released. "
Sofia." He said as he got back to her location. "Thank you for not abandoning your post." Morgan noted. "We can begin heading to the Northeast to see how our allies are doing."
"Alright, I guess we can mark this place as a waypoint of some sort in case something bad happen at Haven, how about we catch up a pace and head to the town near northeast."

Last edited:
"No problem" Sofia said
Sofia." He said as he got back to her location. "Thank you for not abandoning your post." Morgan noted. "We can begin heading to the Northeast to see how our allies are doing."

"It's okay, it's okay" She replied to Alex.
Seeing Sofia again Alex calls out “Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. We should be all set to go now.”

"I wonder where that seed is from" she thought to herself

"Inheritance. Birthright. Legacy," He said, snatching some of the dirty plates and tossing them into the kitchen, only to beat the flying plates there and gently put them into the sink. He washed some of them before drying his hand, taking orders from another table before heading back into the kitchen, washing more plates and drying them before plating the entrees that were ordered and heading back out to that table.
(Your turn, btw)

"Actually, Morgan, what's our schedule now? We can continue to the Northeast and try to find settlements or we can get back to Haven and get in touch with our allies there."

"So we go to fight something now or what? Im getting bored at this moment"

Declares Elide to the group, eagered to get some action for herself
"...Not...everything...is about fighting..." Morgan said, quite frankly annoyed at this point. "Sometimes it's about traveling, sometimes it's about negotiating, sometimes, we may even find an opponent and have to go around them instead of through them. This journey isn't just punching things and seeing what works. Some of it is simple patience..." He noted. "As long as we still head in this direction and our allies didn't fall off of the path, we should be there in a moment."

(Azontr, Zolo, etc. Do you want us to head to you or you want me to elongate our travels a lil bit?)

"...Not...everything...is about fighting..." Morgan said, quite frankly annoyed at this point. "Sometimes it's about traveling, sometimes it's about negotiating, sometimes, we may even find an opponent and have to go around them instead of through them. This journey isn't just punching things and seeing what works. Some of it is simple patience..." He noted. "As long as we still head in this direction and our allies didn't fall off of the path, we should be there in a moment."

(Azontr, Zolo, etc. Do you want us to head to you or you want me to elongate our travels a lil bit?)
"Boooorrrriiiiiing.....you are no fun old man....did you ever had entertainment back in your days at all?"

Wonders Elide about Morgan life when younger

"Legacy? Come now, you have to know there is more to life than being tied down to your legacy! You could achieve so much with you're talent, I just know it!" The man exclaimed, "Please sir, if you would share with me you're name before the sun lowers her graces from above our heads..."

Back