• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"I have a proposal." Morgan said. "There's a large number of us. Until we fully head to the Northwest, we'll split into groups. Some of us can stay here. That group can taking care of Shahar and informing our new allies of what's transpired so far. Others can stay near Haven, if any other paranormal events happen there, if beasts try coming through the border, and if our allies need anything from inside the city, we'll be there. Another front can head off to try and find another town closer Northwest, and if you find a better camping spot instead, that would be great! If those bases are covered, we could even have another team to try and find usable resources within the forest. What do you all think?"

(So, made an introduction post, nobody responded to it, deleted it, so I'm gonna make a new one that doesn't get buried when I find a better time to introduce myself lol.)

(So, made an introduction post, nobody responded to it, deleted it, so I'm gonna make a new one that doesn't get buried when I find a better time to introduce myself lol.)
(I saw it, it's just that the NPCs didn't really have a response to it)

"I vouch for those that have great mobility to go northeast while those that's good at defending stay at Haven incase there's beast attacking, sounds good?"

"If there is action going down at Haven i wanna be a part of it!"

Says with excitement, clenching both of her fists, she is pumped to fight monsters as fighting is one of the many things she lives for

"Aint we already? You want us to kick some ass, i want to kick some ass, i say we good"

Explains to him as she sat down on a rock and put one leg over the other while doing so

"
"Aint we already? You want us to kick some ass, i want to kick some ass, i say we good"

Explains to him as she sat down on a rock and put one leg over the other while doing so
"Well get this, if we go to the northeast there's bound to be something guarding it no? Then go to northeast will probably quench your desire to find opponents."

"

"Well get this, if we go to the northeast there's bound to be something guarding it no? Then go to northeast will probably quench your desire to find opponents."
"There's bound to be something almost anywhere. Some areas might have already earned a bit of freedom, giving themselves somewhat of a Haven."

"Then its settled! I go where the action is along the others, i really wanna sink my fangs into something and rip it to shreds! Aaaah...just imagining that makes my blood pump in my veins with excitement!"

Elide says with a pretty high pitched voice for her last sentence, shaking her fists with eyes closed, for a young woman she sure was like a kid when it comes to fighting

"Then its settled! I go where the action is along the others, i really wanna sink my fangs into something and rip it to shreds! Aaaah...just imagining that makes my blood pump in my veins with excitement!"

Elide says with a pretty high pitched voice for her last sentence, shaking her fists with eyes closed, for a young woman she sure was like a kid when it comes to fighting
"I was worried about us before, now I'm REALLY worry what will happen in the future." Thought Asim as he see Elide's battle junkie tendency is at irrepairable state with a sigh.

"I have a proposal." Morgan said. "There's a large number of us. Until we fully head to the Northwest, we'll split into groups. Some of us can stay here. That group can taking care of Shahar and informing our new allies of what's transpired so far. Others can stay near Haven, if any other paranormal events happen there, if beasts try coming through the border, and if our allies need anything from inside the city, we'll be there. Another front can head off to try and find another town closer Northwest, and if you find a better camping spot instead, that would be great! If those bases are covered, we could even have another team to try and find usable resources within the forest. What do you all think?"
"I will be on the group protecting the city." he said.

"It's my reason for being created after all." he thought

Alex ey? I knew another girl named Alex, she was lacking the spirit quite literally for herself
(👀)

"Well I have great speed so any trouble that occurs from Haven I can run from Northwest to the city" Sofia said

“I want to be in the traveling group as well if it’s okay,” Alex says punching a fist into her open palm.
"Seriously, i really like her a lot from just hearing and seeing all that from her"

Tells to the others with a finger pointed at Alex

"You are officially my best girl buddy, this is gonna be soooo much fun to beat the crap out of them! Together!"

Says wrapping her arm around her shoulder with a wide smile, showing her sharp fangs in the process
(I knew you were gonna pick up on that, you calling her as a joke Dhei sister gave me an idea to do with her something)

"Seriously, i really like her a lot from just hearing and seeing all that from her"

Tells to the others with a finger pointed at Alex

"You are officially my best girl buddy, this is gonna be soooo much fun to beat the crap out of them! Together!"

Says wrapping her arm around her shoulder with a wide smile, showing her sharp fangs in the process

(I knew you were gonna pick up on that, you calling her as a joke Dhei sister gave me an idea to do with her something)
"Looks like there's 3 of us traveling, anybody wanna go with us?"

Risa chuckled

”Honestly, these powers have been a lifesaver for some of us. I think it was way more difficult to manage all us personalities when we couldn’t split or switch. But it’s nice to meet you! Do you have any interesting powers in specific for that? I can’t wait to see you in action!”

It seemed the red headed girl was pretty enthusiastic to see what she could do

Risa chuckled

”Honestly, these powers have been a lifesaver for some of us. I think it was way more difficult to manage all us personalities when we couldn’t split or switch. But it’s nice to meet you! Do you have any interesting powers in specific for that? I can’t wait to see you in action!”

It seemed the red headed girl was pretty enthusiastic to see what she could do
"Oh dont you worry, you will see my kickassery in action, although my appearance gives you a hint about part of them already"

Points out at her tail, ears, fangs and claws, characteristics of a canine, specifically, a wolf in her case
"Then I guess me, Alex and Elide will be in traveling group while the rest of the teams will be guarding Haven, sounds good?"
"What are we waiting for then? Lets wreck some fodders!"

Says as she holds her arm in the air with her fist closed
Drake waking up from a brief nap says. "I can stay here for now maybe using my teleportation to check on others."
"Oh....you exist here too...."

Elide didnt really seem to happy to see him

"Alright then! We best be heading off to our destinations then. Make sure to come back here if you've found somewhere in the Northwest."

Back