• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

KingEzran

He/Him
(If you missed or couldn't find the registration, go back to this thread. It includes the lore, the map, and the character template. You can join midway through but you need to make an OC and get approved like everyone else)

"I see...there is no way to combat Anubis...none at all. His power far surpasses my own, there is no counter action that can be taken in order to defeat him. I can only preserve my people...my one power is to delay the inevitable conclusion that will consume this world in destruction...Perhaps...these human entities...they've learned to utilize their skills and develop entire civilizations, they have such a strong defiance of failure that in one way or another, they always find a path to success. And beyond their bodies, a will...a strong, righteous spirit that desires to protect what is dear to them and gain a just victory at any cost. Perhaps their abilities in harmony with mine can open a pathway to salvation. What other choice do I have? To fight Anubis myself is to die and remove the protection that I've worked so hard to strengthen for my people. It has such a great chance of failure...but perhaps that sliver of hope will be just enough to go beyond the expectations I have for them and to save Deornir, this long corrupted world. It is my sole duty to protect...but for their own sakes, I must ask them to fight and hope they don't find their way into the darkness like the rest of this world."

At Haven, the clouds split providing way for one area as if it was a hole in the sky. And in that moment, in that fraction of a second, the clouds dispersed. A plethora of colors shone around that forsaken land, and some have even said that in those seconds, the spirit of Soteria herself could be seen among the light show. Monsters daring to try and enter the barrier fled in utter terror of what they saw. And then...and then...that was it. Nothing else, nothing to come down from the sky, despite this presentation of glory, nothing changed...or did it? The temple in the city's center began to crack all over. And more than that, a blessing, a few members of the population have experienced a change, abilities beyond compare. No doubt a gift from Soteria herself.

This is where our story begins. Some have already found out what their powers are, others haven't. But now, a hooded figure is traveling around Haven, apparently seeking a "special population" out. Could this be the call to action for our heroes?

At the central of humanity's last stand Haven, there's a man wielding his trusted dual sword looking at his worn out dummy looking tired, it seems the man has just done his daily training. The man then sit down at the nearby tree to take a rest

"Haaaah, I still got a long way to go huh." Says the man called Asim. He's a renowned swordsman that's famous for his skill in handling his dual swords, as there's no one that can match him no more at where he resides, he always go to the secluded but safe place to train his swordmanship even further than before.

"Will I be able to surpass you just like you said, father?" Says Asim as he look at his trusted dual swords that reminds him of his father who's a legendary swordsman leavibg behind many heroic tales about him. Asim has a inspiration to surpass his father in order to make him proud.

Suddenly there's an uproar at the central city. Curious, Asim decided to put an end to his training for today and went to the central city to figure out what's happening.

The hooded figure was tall, certainly over 6 feet of height. Walking down the streets of central Haven, he noticed some kind of commute at the local tavern. This could be the one. He walked in with his black cloak on, covering his face, he held a lantern that had no light to it, but lit up upon his movement past the tavern. As it did so, he saw a man appearing to leave the tavern. This must be one of the destined ones. He walked towards the man who asked what was happening. He didn't say a word but he too looked around in wonder as the phenomena occurred in the sky.

"What the hell is that? There's some ominous energy gathering up there." As Asim look up to the sky. The sky was supposed to be quite sunny with almost no cloud on sight, yet at the top of central city, dark grey clouds gather in an unnatural manner

"It's truly beautiful..." The hooded man said with a large grin across his face, it seemed as just around the time he was about to continue his statement, it stopped. "That was amazing...but what in Soteria's name did it mean?" People all across town began to question among each other what had just occurred and what might have happened as a result.

"But seriously what the hell is that? It stop abruptly, it may be a grave warning to us all" said Asim as he return to his house pondering what just happened at the central city.

"Wait a minute..." The hooded figure said. "Wait wait...it couldn't be..." He then burst out laughing. "If any of you feel different...come with me, I'll need you for something." He said as he went towards the temple entrance himself.

Feel different?, Alex thought to herself and then closed her eyes and focused. She felt something. She couldn’t really describe it but something about her was different. She opened her eyes and follows after the hooded figure.

"What the hell is going on, I was going to train some more until this hooded dude came to me and he sais that I was different? Today is some crazy day" as Asim thought while he follow the hooded stranger, he's as cautious as ever as he knew that this stranger is no doubt stronger than he is now

While he's following the stranger, he then saw multiple people each with considerable strength as he estimate. As cautious as he is, he has no choice but to get along with the strangers and waits for the hooded stranger's moves

The cat shakes his head. “They didn’t even know who had these feelings so no and why are you following if you didn’t get the feeling perhaps you yourself don’t know what you felt.”

The cat shakes his head. “They didn’t even know who had these feelings so no and why are you following if you didn’t get the feeling perhaps you yourself don’t know what you felt.”
"Do you think I have a choice? That hooded dude is probably stronger than all of us, he'll drag me forcefully if he had to"

"Do you think I have a choice? That hooded dude is probably stronger than all of us, he'll drag me forcefully if he had to"
“They only wanted people who felt something perhaps you are lying to yourself.” I say. “And yes I am talking I am Drake Weller did word not reach you I am the man who turned himself into a cat and I can’t turn back.”

“They only wanted people who felt something perhaps you are lying to yourself.” I say. “And yes I am talking I am Drake Weller did word not reach you I am the man who turned himself into a cat and I can’t turn back.”
"Hah! That's some bad things that happened to you there my condolence. Well, if that person felt something from me then it may be true, after all I did dream some weird things lately"

“That sounds pretty rough.“ Alex said as she looked toward the cat. “I wish I could help you with that.”

Back