• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

The giant rock broke, leaving everyone unharmed. The man had come down rather quickly. "I'm concerned that our distance allowed you to save your lives. Let's test your mobilities again, shall we?" He said, sending a bunch of sharp rocks towards the heroes. These weren't normal rocks however, they were something far denser, definitely something to watch out for.

Sofia runs while, in a quick flash her body bends and moves in an impossible way for the human anatomy, managing to dodge all the attack and trying to cut her enemy in half

The giant rock broke, leaving everyone unharmed. The man had come down rather quickly. "I'm concerned that our distance allowed you to save your lives. Let's test your mobilities again, shall we?" He said, sending a bunch of sharp rocks towards the heroes. These weren't normal rocks however, they were something far denser, definitely something to watch out for.
"This is getting annoying." Says Asim as he making acrobatic moves while watching the sharp stones from grazing him

Elide avoids the sharp rocks coming at her by dodging to the sides in quick successions, along creating a stream of energy that melts them off on contact, since lunar energy is associated with moonlight that is basically light from the sun shining on the Earth satellite

After she is done dealing with that, she takes one good leap and goes for a winded up punch directed for his enemy jaw

"Haaaagh!!"

Elide avoids the sharp rocks coming at her by dodging to the sides in quick successions, along creating a stream of energy that melts them off on contact, since lunar energy is associated with moonlight that is basically light from the sun shining on the Earth satellite

After she is done dealing with that, she takes one good leap and goes for a winded up punch directed for his enemy jaw

"Haaaagh!!"
"Hey, be careful!!!"

Last edited:
Alex jumps backwards and blasts the rocks in front of her to give herself a path through. Then she charges forward toward their opponent ready to attack. “I’m not done yet.” She says.

Morgan also came around to send his claymore at this man. The man quickly made a dome out of this material to block Elide's punch and Morgan's claymore, creating a sword out of it to block Sofia and Alex, due to them being fast enough to make it in. Granted, this barrier would temporarily block them, it would probably break with their next hits. "Already coordinated...you all are something else!" He said with a slight chuckle, then slightly leaned in by Sofia's ear, whispering, "But that form of yours doesn't suit you..." He sent both of them back with a strong swing.

"If you'll avoid all my projectiles..." He said, very quickly coming towards Sofia with a downwards swing.

Drake still awake grumbles. "Of all the times to redevelop a concious why during the attack of the murder jester."
Says teleporting to check on the others starting with the eyes seeing the barrier he is confused and tries teleporting into it.

"You freaking coward! Fight like a man"

She delivers heavy blows against the barrier, with the knuckle area of the gauntlet till she breaks it apart and leaps on all four members around in circles around him while she also delivers fist shaped punches of energy at him in a 360

"You freaking coward! Fight like a man"

She delivers heavy blows against the barrier, with the knuckle area of the gauntlet till she breaks it apart and leaps on all four members around in circles around him while she also delivers fist shaped punches of energy at him in a 360
(So...you leap on everyone in circles around him? I'm just a bit confused on what you're saying here.)

"Fight your hardest already!" He said, shouting at Sofia, but then getting blasted by Alex, with a visible mark on his side because of it. "Dang it!" He said angrily. As he saw people try to come through and his barrier breaking, he tried to make walls around him to stop Elide's movements, and then tried to launch himself up with a pillar. And so he went back into a treetop. "You all are truly annoying...together..." He said...he made a pillar under each of them, attempting to launch them away from the area, aside from the one for Alex, which was to launch her straight upwards.

Last edited:
"Fight your hardest already!" He said, shouting at Sofia, but then getting blasted by Alex, with a visible mark on his side because of it. "Dang it!" He said angrily. As he saw people try to come through and his barrier breaking, he tried to make walls around him to stop Elide's movements, and then tried to launch himself up with a pillar. And so he went back into a treetop. "You all are truly annoying...together..." He said...he made a pillar under each of them, attempting to launch them away from the area, aside from the one for Alex, which was to launch him straight upwards.
(Alex is actually a "she")

"Guh! That's an advanced version of my power huh! I'm quite jealous!" Says Asim as he blocked the pillar from beneath him just in time

"Hmm, how about I try copy your power then!!" As Asim says that, he get down and got close to roughly 2 meters apart from the mysterious man and attemp to make small pillar aim at the mysterious man's knee.

Last edited:
Drake teleports before it hits him as just eyes ending up behind the foe's neck before biting and scratching there.
"Stupid cat!" He said. Drake would notice that his skin was actually pretty tough. His teeth partially penetrated, but not really as deep as it would have on an average human. He grabbed the cat off of him, attempting to slam him into the tree trunk.

"Hmm, how about I try copy your power then!!" As Asim says that, he get close to roughly 2 meters apart from the mysterious man and attemp to make small pillar aim at the mysterious man's knee.
(So you're in the tree? Since I said he went to the treetop. How do you make pillars with your powers?)

"Stupid cat!" He said. Drake would notice that his skin was actually pretty tough. His teeth partially penetrated, but not really as deep as it would have on an average human. He grabbed the cat off of him, attempting to slam him into the tree trunk.
"Drake Run!" Sofia shouted, seeing her partner in danger, she couldn't close the distance between them in time and looked frustrated as they tried to harm her brave friend.

at that moment, a spectral sword manifests and is fired at the enemy

Drake is surprised his teleport wasn't fast enough to stop him being slammed he knew it wouldn't work but it seems his current size is a problem as he relocate on to the ground he focused on his form(and just to clarify am I allowed to turn into a tiger) backing off in the meantime. "Work damn it." He say annoyed.

Drake is surprised his teleport wasn't fast enough to stop him being slammed he knew it wouldn't work but it seems his current size is a problem as he relocate on to the ground he focused on his form(and just to clarify am I allowed to turn into a tiger) backing off in the meantime. "Work damn it." He say annoyed.
(Wasn't on your approved sheet that you could.)

(This is why I ask allow me to explain the thought process
Feline Physiology is one of my power and to quote the summary
“User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into felines, from domesticated cats, wild cats to big cats.” This includes tigers also to clarify this doesn’t effect ap)

"Drake Run!" Sofia shouted, seeing her partner in danger, she couldn't close the distance between them in time and looked frustrated as they tried to harm her brave friend.

at that moment, a spectral sword manifests and is fired at the enemy
He was able to notice the sword quickly enough to deflect it with his sword, but it did so in a way that it cut the man on his cheek. "You rat!" He shouted to Sofia. "I'll kill you and everyone in this forsaken forest if it kills me!" He said.

Morgan began to chop down the trees blocking the way with his claymore. They started to re-grow which started to erase his work...this time, however, he had an idea. This time when he cut them, he placed large pieces of the giant rock on the roots in order to block them from growing up. "I've made an exit point!" He shouted to his allies. "Hurry before it closes again!"

(This is why I ask allow me to explain the thought process
Feline Physiology is one of my power and to quote the summary
“User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into felines, from domesticated cats, wild cats to big cats.” This includes tigers also to clarify this doesn’t effect ap)
(I mean, that doesn't seem like it was what you originally asked for. But I might let you. I'm thinking of, along with adding powers, also allowing players to expand on what they already have per se. Like changing from a fire manip of just shooting fire, to a fire manip of shooting and controlling fire. So I might just wait for that. Feel free to give feedback on what you think would be better for the RP.)

(So, is it viable now? As you can see I'm suck at this lol)
(You don't suck, it's just that sometimes you can end up doing what I do sometimes and skimming as opposed to reading thoroughly. So, did you edit it or something since I didn't see any change. Might just be me.)

(You don't suck, it's just that sometimes you can end up doing what I do sometimes and skimming as opposed to reading thoroughly. So, did you edit it or something since I didn't see any change. Might just be me.)
(I did edit the range of my transmutation so yes, but beside that, is it viable to get to the groind, get close to 2 meters and transmute tje ground beneath the attacker)

Back