• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Legacy? Come now, you have to know there is more to life than being tied down to your legacy! You could achieve so much with you're talent, I just know it!" The man exclaimed, "Please sir, if you would share with me you're name before the sun lowers her graces from above our heads..."
"Beongae Jumeog," He said, continuing to handle all of the responsibilities, essentially going back and forth from table to table, then to the kitchen, as well as even to clean the restroom areas, washing his hands before heading back into the kitchen and dining area.

"Boooorrrriiiiiing.....you are no fun old man....did you ever had entertainment back in your days at all?"

Wonders Elide about Morgan life when younger
"Of course I did, but that was under far different circumstances if you can imagine." He said, still rather annoyed at the lady, thinking of a polite way to tell her to stop talking.

“Never seen anything like it before. I doubt it’ll work but I have something I can try to find out.” Alex attempts to see if she can sense anything unusual from the seed.
"I don't know anything about it either." Morgan noted. Nothing unusual could be sensed from the seed in terms of energy.

"Beongae Jumeog," He said, continuing to handle all of the responsibilities, essentially going back and forth from table to table, then to the kitchen, as well as even to clean the restroom areas, washing his hands before heading back into the kitchen and dining area.
"Sir Beongae, I will say it once more, this is not the place to be wasting your talents." The man said, "I am Rudeus Van Eldengard Rozenkrantz IV." He said, moving through the restaurant along with Beongae, helping clear tables and clean silverware to be used once again to plate food as he talked to Beongae.

"Of course I did, but that was under far different circumstances if you can imagine." He said, still rather annoyed at the lady, thinking of a polite way to tell her to stop talking.
"You sure did..."

Says as she rolled her eyes

"...Whatever, you are so lame honestly...."

Afterwards she moved away from him and went near Alex, since she was somebody she could vibe with better then others right now

"Do we have time to find a scientist(or closest equivalent this world has)?" I ask.
"Our best bet of finding one would likely be in the Southeast. Those knowledgeable on relics are typically people that research the history of all kinds of objects and life, including plants."

"or a farmer?" sofia said
"The southwest is known to be very agricultural due to its dense population. We might be able to go to one of those areas...I'm not sure if we have the time though. After all, we need to make sure to-" The trees around them began to bend to block any exit. A kind of laughter could be heard all around them. Morgan prepared his claymore.

"Sir Beongae, I will say it once more, this is not the place to be wasting your talents." The man said, "I am Rudeus Van Eldengard Rozenkrantz IV." He said, moving through the restaurant along with Beongae, helping clear tables and clean silverware to be used once again to plate food as he talked to Beongae.
A lady walked into the restaurant. She appeared to be in her 20s or 30s, she had rather wild, shorter black hair and a thin scar on her right cheek. She was wearing a long-sleeved burgundy top with a long black skirt. She sat at the first empty table she could find and twirled a smooth stick with her fingers as she waited.

(Do you want Rudues to do something? She'll have to get his attention somehow cause this ain't his restaurant and he's focused on Beongae rn, just sayin'.)

Alex smiled and said, “We may finally see some action. Now where are you hiding?“ while trying to pinpoint the source with her ability.
The man was hiding in the tree just in front of them. However, because of the height of the tree and its amount of leaves, he couldn't be seen normally.

"It isn't. It's where they're trained... Rudeus." Beongae responded, plating more entrees and appetizers, delivering them to their tables, and got everything in order. He then swiftly made his way to the lady who had walked in.

"Welcome to Jinfeng's Tower," He said, "How can I help you?"

Drake teleports into the canopy of the tree and looks at the man staying out of sight laughing at him.(how does everything get past our senses)

"Now thats what im talking about...."

She catches her fist in her palm, then with her sense of smell she located the man, smirking and punches the ground hard enough with her fist to be sending a burst of lunar energy rapidly rising at him from the blow

Last edited:
"It isn't. It's where they're trained... Rudeus." Beongae responded, plating more entrees and appetizers, delivering them to their tables, and got everything in order. He then swiftly made his way to the lady who had walked in.

"Welcome to Jinfeng's Tower," He said, "How can I help you?"
"I'm still thinking." She noted. "I'll just take a water."

“Found you! Now let’s rock.” Alex says as she begins to move. As she runs she cloaks her gauntlets and forearms in lightning gloves with clawed fingers and climbs one of the trees with them to her target.

Drake teleports into the canopy of the tree and looks at the man staying out of sight laughing at him.(how does everything get past our senses)
(In previous cases, there wasn't much to sense really. In this case, you can sense him. His smell is somewhat similar to that of the rest of your surroundings, so it would have to be fairly keen. In this case, it seems odd that you'd be able to pinpoint his exact location immediately without Alex actually saying anything, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and just place your comment after Dragoon's most recent in chronological order.)

The man was skinny and tall, he certainly wasn't old, likely in his 30s, however his hair was long and white. "Hm? A jester! Just as I am! If I wasn't given an actual task, perhaps Grandmaster would give you a palace of your own! But I'm not in the mood to bargain with him at the moment. I'll let you watch the entertainment for a little longer if you so choose."

"Now thats what im talking about...."

She catches her fist in her palm, then with her sense of smell she located the man, smirking and punches the ground hard enough to send a shockwave bursting violently at him
(Yeah, considering you don't have shockwave manip. It would take an amount of strength that you don't physically have to be able to do this. At most, you might shake the base of a tree by trying that.)

“Found you! Now let’s rock.” Alex says as she begins to move. As she runs she cloaks her gauntlets and forearms in lightning gloves with clawed fingers and climbs one of the trees with them to her target.
"No...no, I don't think so." He said, making a wood pillar from the tree, attempting to launch Alex off of it.

The man nods, swiftly grabbing the water and returning to the table with it. He swiftly moves back and forth between the kitchen and dining area, making sure everything was taken care of.
"Thanks. You don't know how much I needed this." She said. The way she talked and her general appearance implied she'd been adventuring, despite not necessarily being dressed for the occasion.

(I mean he knew he was in the tree)
"No I just find it funny -well not now, burn." Drake says shooting a fire ball and teleporting off the tree and into the air as a floating head.

(In previous cases, there wasn't much to sense really. In this case, you can sense him. His smell is somewhat similar to that of the rest of your surroundings, so it would have to be fairly keen. In this case, it seems odd that you'd be able to pinpoint his exact location immediately without Alex actually saying anything, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and just place your comment after Dragoon's most recent in chronological order.)

The man was skinny and tall, he certainly wasn't old, likely in his 30s, however his hair was long and white. "Hm? A jester! Just as I am! If I wasn't given an actual task, perhaps Grandmaster would give you a palace of your own! But I'm not in the mood to bargain with him at the moment. I'll let you watch the entertainment for a little longer if you so choose."

(Yeah, considering you don't have shockwave manip. It would take an amount of strength that you don't physically have to be able to do this. At most, you might shake the base of a tree by trying that.)
(Imma edit then)

(Edit: Done)

Last edited:
"Guess we got some company, hold on, I try to open the path." Says Asim as he cut through branches, but the trees keep blocking the escape path.

"This is quite a predicament. Any of you got some big blades to cut down the trees? Also Alex, see if you can locate the culprit."

“Don’t worry I’m already locked on.” She shouts down from the trees. She points up to the point she senses him at and says, “Right up there. I’ll update you if he moves.”

“Don’t worry I’m already locked on.” She shouts down from the trees. She points up to the point she senses him at and says, “Right up there. I’ll update you if he moves.”
"Thanks for the trouble, guess I'll go serious." Says Asim as he increase his speeds even further in an attempt to cut down the culprit.

(Note for everyone: This guy is a later boss, so, he won't be easy to defeat. He's just appearing earlier.)

He dodged the lunar energy, partially because of the distance making it easier to react. "You all are just bothersome...not even skilled, just annoying because of numbers. I have no idea what anyone was worried about, but I'll just have to end you all right here!" He said, making a large rock, large enough to crush them all if not destroyed, and simply dropped it. "Butterfingers..." He said silently.

"We need to destroy that thing!" Morgan said to his allies. "Everyone, try to break as much as you can!" He said, jumping up himself, destroying some of the central section with his claymore.

(Note for everyone: This guy is a later boss, so, he won't be easy to defeat. He's just appearing earlier.)

He dodged the lunar energy, partially because of the distance making it easier to react. "You all are just bothersome...not even skilled, just annoying because of numbers. I have no idea what anyone was worried about, but I'll just have to end you all right here!" He said, making a large rock, large enough to crush them all if not destroyed, and simply dropped it. "Butterfingers..." He said silently.

"We need to destroy that thing!" Morgan said to his allies. "Everyone, try to break as much as you can!" He said, jumping up himself, destroying some of the central section with his claymore.
"This guy seriously just drop it on us with a bad jokes, hold on!" Says Asim as he touch the ground and suddenly a hammer made out of stone sprout out from the floor. Asim grabs it and attempt to destroy the large rocks.

Elide would charge her palm with lunar energy before blasting it into a big beam at the rock, then would do the same with the other hand the same action, combining the two would increase its potency in power and the size of the blast as well

Back