• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"Doesnt he bother you? I would be bothered"

Asks Elide as she saw Drake sticking to Asim that much
"Not much, even though our species is different, we still allies gather at the same night so no, you should experience different things too, might widen up your world view." Says Asim as he looks at Elide while sprinting and cautiously looking the team's surrounding.

"Not much, even though our species is different, we still allies gather at the same night so no, you should experience different things too, might widen up your world view." Says Asim as he looks at Elide while sprinting and cautiously looking the team's surrounding.
"Experience different things huh?..."

Says as she was looking at him sprint, then a little smirk appears on her face

"Why not...could be fun..."

"I don't think so!" He shouted, about to come down on them with a sword swing. However, as he was coming down, he got tackled by a monster looking like Shahar. Morgan tried to go back in and save her, but the trees re-grew and closed the area. "Is everyone alright?" He asked his allies.

"Yeah! But he got Shahar! Hold on!" Says Asim as he make two handed axe made out of stone from the ground and trying to cut down the trees.

"Ain't no way I'm gonna let you play with us any further! Anyone want the axe?!!" Says Asim as he materialize more axes.

“Exactly, species on its own doesn’t really mean much. it’s all about who someone is as an individual and what they choose to do.”
"I don't think so!" He shouted, about to come down on them with a sword swing. However, as he was coming down, he got tackled by a monster looking like Shahar. Morgan tried to go back in and save her, but the trees re-grew and closed the area. "Is everyone alright?" He asked his allies.
”Damn it! We can’t leave her behind all alone.” Alex says turning back toward the trees.

"Shit! Think Asim!! What will you do at this situation now!!! We have a dangerous enemy and one of our ally in there! Think!!" Thought Asim as he glaring at the trees while trying to find a way to save Shahar.

"Can I open up a hole using my power? It's a gamble but for now I'll try it!!!" Says Asim as he touch the trees and pouring extreme concentration to open up a hole.

“For one why try going thru the self repairing wall dig under it.” Drake says as he starts a hole before walking away.
"Drake's right, I need to cool myself first." Thought Asim as he take a deep breath and let it out while let the tree go.

"First of all, this is a tree so there's bound to be roots there so Drake's plan might not work, how about we bombard that mysterious guy from the above? No, the leaves might be sturdy too. Does anyone have a plan?" Says Asim as he saw the hole that Drake has dug.

"Roots only go down a few meters and I think I am the only one who can fly that said he was holding back before it could already be to late we ran for a reason." Drake says.

"Roots only go down a few meters and I think I am the only one who can fly that said he was holding back before it could already be to late we ran for a reason." Drake says.
"......" Asim only respond Drake with a silent as he knew even if Shahar is at their side they still can't win.

"....Are there truly nothing we can do?" Says Asim while making a face as if he bit down a bitter drug. He knew casualty will happen one way or another but he never expected to be sooner than he thought.

“I don’t like it either but we can hope that there is some mercy or that they can find peace in what lies beyond.” He says before hearing Sofia. “I could too but let’s not be dumb.”

"......" Asim only respond Drake with a silent as he knew even if Shahar is at their side they still can't win.

"....Are there truly nothing we can do?" Says Asim while making a face as if he bit down a bitter drug. He knew casualty will happen one way or another but he never expected to be sooner than he thought.
She put her arm on his shoulder

"If the worst comes, we will make him pay for it dearly"

Then patted his back lightly

"We tried the best we could in our power"

She put her arm on his shoulder

"If the worst comes, we will make him pay for it dearly"

Then patted his back lightly

"We tried the best we could in our power"
"Chih, DAMMIT!" As Asim shout at this, he slap his cheeks with both of his hands to refresh his minds.

"How far are we from the Haven Morgan?" Says Asim as he looks at Morgan.

“This sucks! I thought by retreating we might all be able to make it. I didn’t think we’d need to sacrifice someone here.“ Alex said with tears in her eyes. “I‘m sick and tired of being so useless and needing to be protected all the time! I thought I’d be able to make a difference this time.”

"Let's go before it is to late how about we go somewhere to eat while we create a new plan I assassins that powerful are being sent for us we likely need a new one." Drake says.

Elide stomach would start growling, she didnt eat anything in quite some time, so she was pretty hungry, the mention of the word eat didnt help either

"Ugh...of all the times..."

"Yes i am!"

Her stomach would be growling even louder now, despite the fact she likes food a lot and would be eager to eat in no time, it seems like something was stopping her from wanting to please her own stomach from being hungry
"Then you won't mind if I do this" He said as he took an apple out of one of the pockets of the backpack that Morgan gave her at the beginning and began to eat it.

"It's delicious"

Back