• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

(I'll probably wait if that is the case it sounds more reasonable assuming buffs like that don't cost just getting new abilities if they are simple enough)

"Fight your hardest already!" He said, shouting at Sofia, but then getting blasted by Alex, with a visible mark on his side because of it. "Dang it!" He said angrily. As he saw people try to come through and his barrier breaking, he tried to make walls around him to stop Elide's movements, and then tried to launch himself up with a pillar. And so he went back into a treetop. "You all are truly annoying...together..." He said...he made a pillar under each of them, attempting to launch them away from the area, aside from the one for Alex, which was to launch her straight upwards.
Elide would quickly roll backwards to avoid the pillar rising from underneath her, then proceeds to smash the said pillar into big chunks from her winding up the blows before delivering them, to gain better momentum and force behind them

"Catch these bastard! Hhyyyyaaahhhh!!!"

Says she would yeet the said chunks right to him, one after another, about to collide with his body full force if he doesnt do anything about them, Elide would waste no time as she would climb on the trees rapidly with her claws on the girl limbs while he would be distracted with the thrown stuff from her

When the distance was close enough, Elide jumps at him and would attempt a punch against his temple, that would be immediately followed by her putting the wolf fangs to use by biting on his neck, to make him bleed out from a vital area

"Hmm, how about I try copy your power then!!" As Asim says that, he get down and got close to roughly 2 meters apart from the mysterious man and attemp to make small pillar aim at the mysterious man's knee.
He got hit by the pillar, being distracted by the cat, kicking it to break it apart.

Elide would quickly roll backwards to avoid the pillar rising from underneath her, then proceeds to smash the said pillar into big chunks from her winding up the blows before delivering them, to gain better momentum and force behind them

"Catch these bastard! Hhyyyyaaahhhh!!!"

Says she would yeet the said chunks right to him, one after another, about to collide with his body full force if he doesnt do anything about them, Elide would waste no time as she would climb on the trees rapidly with her claws on the girl limbs while he would be distracted with the thrown stuff from her

When the distance was close enough, Elide jumps at him and would attempt a punch against his temple, that would be immediately followed by her putting the wolf fangs to use by biting on his neck, to make him bleed out from a vital area
"I can't." He said sarcastically, in response to Elide telling him to catch, them, using his ability to manipulate these and sending them back to her almost immediately after they were thrown. "After all, I can't manipulate my own creations. What was I thinking?" He said, continuing to joke towards this lady.

"I have a better plan for you all..." The ground began to open up. "If you won't drop dead then I'll bury you alive!" He shouted.

He got hit by the pillar, being distracted by the cat, kicking it to break it apart.

"I can't." He said sarcastically, in response to Elide telling him to catch, them, using his ability to manipulate these and sending them back to her almost immediately after they were thrown. "After all, I can't manipulate my own creations. What was I thinking?" He said, continuing to joke towards this lady.

"I have a better plan for you all..." The ground began to open up. "If you won't drop dead then I'll bury you alive!" He shouted.
"Shit, this is pretty much unfair huh! Drake, try teleporting to the Haven and call for backup! Rest of us will try to cope with the situation!" Says Asim as he shout to Drake.

"Well I'm not done yet!!!" As Asim says this, he began to throw daggers towards The mysterious attacker and getting closer to attack him.

Last edited:

She would blast all the chunks in a wide energy beam from her hands quickly, although she would fall on her butt from the force of the beam releasing

Seeing the ground starting to open, she would jump high in the air and shoots beams from the palms downwards, to propulsate herself incredibly fast in front of him

"You first!"

Would go for a blow under the ribcage if she manages to land it, leaving him breathless for a moment

Drake hears the plan and teleports to the haven and attempt to find someone who will listen. Internally Drake questions if anyone other than Morgan knows what a retreat is.

Last edited:
Drake hears the plan and teleportsto the haven and attempt to find someone who will listen. Internally Drake questions if anyone other than Morgan knows what a retreat is.
(Ngl, I misread that as you saying you teleported to heaven, and I legit just died bro)

He jumped off the tree to avoid his pursuers, throwing the sword to chop the tree down.
In a tree, Sofia concentrates, and around her several blades of blue energy are created, she fired 2 at the enemy and then jumped from the tree to him location in an attempt to force him to descend below

“This guy is just all over the place, and even when we land a hit he just keeps going.” Alex says growing a bit frustrated. She joins the others assault with her orbs as she moves around the trees.

"Chih, hmm how about if I taunt you then? No, it'll be detrimental, beside who know if there are backup by this guy. How about if I use "that"? But it probably won't help much." Thought Asim as he wondering what's his best move right now as he moving from trees to trees.

"For now though, have some of this!!" Says Asim as he throwing knifes that he made from the trees using his new power aiming at the mysterious attacker's legs, torso, and head.

Drake stops and teleports back and to the hole. He then does something odd for a cat his size he roars to get everyone’s attention to the hole before walking away.
"Well guess we should retreat first, we just awaken our power and that thing clearly outclass us, how bout we retreat?" Says Asim as he heard Drake's roar and suggested retreat to the rest of the team.

“It pisses me off to admit it but you might be right,” Alex says with a scowl on her face. “No reason to take such big risks for now. I doubt he’s just gonna let us leave though.”

"Alright, keep watching our back, he may change his mind and pursuit us." Says Asim as he also keeping the team's back as they retreating to Haven.

"We are outnumbering him! We cant just run away like that!"

Retorted Elide on this idea
"Okay, I know you want to rip him apart and guess what, I want it too. But he's definitely playing with us before and if he get serious there will be casualty, so either we survive for today, get stronger, trace him down and give him hell or we can pursuit him, probably walk into his traps or worse his base with many of his allies and die horribly. I guess you still want to survive and fight more strong enemies but right now we're definitely not enough to beat that thing so we should retreat first, get more info about him, get stronger and beat him, sounds cool??" Says Asim as he trying to talk his reason to retreat to Elide.

Sofia growls hearing that, she was with Elide, she want destroyed her enemies, but now it was clear that they could not win, so she decided to retreat while she was on guard

Alex gritted her teeth. She was pissed as well and she hated the feeling of being useless once again more then anything, “If I could I would be tearing that guy to shreds right now. But when we got these powers this became about more then just ourselves. If we choose to stand our ground here and get killed, the chances of this mission being successful drop hard. Regardless of that though I just want us all to keep on living and fighting now is too big a risk for us.”

"Good, we have voted to retreat, of course if that man came back we will fight back harder than before, but right now there's a place we need to protect and allies that shares our fate with so we need to retreat, sounds good Elide?" Says Asim as he plead Elide to change her mind.

Last edited:
"Good, we have voted to retreat, of course if that man came back we will fight back harder than before, but right now there's a place we need to protect and allies that shares our fate with so we need to retreat, sounds good Elide?" Says Asim as he plead Elide to change her mind.
She would think for a little bit before Elide makes her decision

"Tsk. Gaah, damn it!"

She positions her hands below to propulsate herself forward, with energy from the palms and get herself nearby Asim

"Lets go then already!"

She would think for a little bit before Elide makes her decision

"Tsk. Gaah, damn it!"

She positions her hands below to propulsate herself forward, with energy from the palms and get herself nearby Asim

"Lets go then already!"
"Good, thank you for your understanding." Says Asim as he relieved that he manage to change Elide's mind.

"Now lets get moving and return to Haven, we should warn the other team before we go expedite the Northeast area, we should move fast but also keep an eye to the surrounding. The last thing we need is that man coming back to us and launch surprise attacks, sounds good?" Says Asim as he explain his plans to the teams.

"Fine by me, i will make use of my senses to keep track of any surprises that might be coming, not gonna let that sucker sneak on us"

Informed Asim as she shows her claws from one of the hands, with a determined look

Back