• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto's AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Teenager Naruto is listed as Likely 5-B whilst Adult Naruto is listed as 5-C...

Unless someone can explain to me as i'm sure I must be missing something shouldn't Adult Naruto also have an AP of Likely 5-B?

Teenage Naruto is only listed as Low 5-B when he is in Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode, which to my knowledge Adult Naruto has never used, so no Adult Naruto would not scale to this form.

Right, but there's no reason why he shouldn't still have this from so shouldn't it at least be noted?

Aizenishere said:
Right, but there's no reason why he shouldn't still have this from so shouldn't it at least be noted?
Naruto lost the Six Paths Yang seal after beating Kaguya, so he used up the sage power after sealing her

But... he used the mode against Sasuke and that was after they beat Kaguya.So

again he should still have access to it.

Aizenishere said:
But... he used the mode against Sasuke and that was after they beat Kaguya wasn't it?
I don't remember, it could be just regular sage mode (not six paths). However it's certain that Naruto lost the yang seal after sealing Kaguya, and adult Naruto hasn't displayed six path senjutsu

On this wiki they have it listed as tailed beast six paths sage mode and that's what he used against Sasuke, if THAT mode is likely 5-B and there's no reason why he shoudn't still have it I believe it at least deserves to be noted on his Adult profile.

Tailed Beast Six Path Sage mode is Moon level likely small planet level. which is the mode I am talking about.

Adult Naruto has not yet shown the ability to use Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode so we cant scale him to it. If he does use it then by all means we can scale him but until he does its not happening.

Hey lad, fair enough. My only question was if there's no reason he shouldn't still be able to use it then why not at least note it in his page.

Oh, okay. Technically, he would still be able to use it but I think Kishimoto wouldn't do so because it would make it clear that he's superior to Sasuke who can only match him in that form if he absorbs the Bijuu chakra but it's good for now, I guess.

Well, since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back