• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually disagree with Akainu and other admirals being Small Country, they should be comparable to Yonkos. We all know Marineford's feats like Akainu stopping Whitebeard's Attack with one leg and other things so I will use this "new" proof to prove that Admirals are in the same level of Yonkos.

IMG 20190909 163902 456
Read the description of Shanks.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I think that only applies to Akainu (Yes Akainu should be the only comparable to Yonko's)
Aokiji for sure scales to Akainu, about Kizaru I think that he should scale to, but if you all aren't sure about that "At Least Small Country Level, likely Country Level" for Kizaru would be fine I think.

I think that Akainu and Aokiji should have a "likely" given how they scale to one another. Even if Aokiji lost, he gave Akainu significant injuries as well as likely being at a disadgantage in the straight up Devil Fruit matchup.

All that scan is recap information in the manga

BB's bounty was revealed

Luffy's bounty increased and gained Yonko status

Shanks held off Akainu at MF.

The one bit of information that doesn't seem to be a recap is confirmation Shanks is the only Yonko without a df. IIRC, the original came out before Kaido's dragon form was introduced.

Anyway, if you're interested in Admiral scaling feel free to check out this thread . It details admiral standings much more closely including putting Akainu at the high end of that level if not the next one above it.

I can agree with Low 6B possibly 6B as well, I really can't say I'm for solid 6B though since they scale to a near baseline Quake and they're clearly weaker then WB otherwise when he goes all out (The three of them together blocked a casual quake from WB, but WB while heavily wounded was thrashing Akainu)

I disagree.

The 6-C reasoning was before it was pointed out how outmatched Akainu was in power against WB, and before we thought to scale each Admiral to at least 1/3 of his PL for collectively stopping one of his quakes. There wasn't a significant enough reason at the time, hence why they were "likely" (they scaled FAR above the High 7-As, but below WB who scaled 6-C), especially since Akainu stopped an attack from WB like ONE time (entirely possible if he's at least 1/3 as strong as him, especially when he had leverage).

WB was flagging in stamina due to his injuries, yet he still yeeted Akainu almost like nothing. Akainu's damage to WB can only really be attributed to his DF power ignoring durability because... duh magma is going to evaporate flesh and bone upon contact.

They should remain Low 6-B flat. Reasons being WB overpowering Akainu quite a number of times, Akainu only having one instance of actually stopping an attack from WB (he had leverage and a 3x difference isn't massive enough for WB to easily whack him away), and the damage inflicted by each 3 Admirals (actually, Aokiji never hurt WB lol) can likely be attributed to dura negating properties that each of their DF has. And once WB finally got his hands on one of them, he basically 2-shot with a hole in his chest and missing a chunk of his skull.

CinCameron20 said:
I disagree.

The 6-C reasoning was before it was pointed out how outmatched Akainu was in power against WB, and before we thought to scale each Admiral to at least 1/3 of his PL for collectively stopping one of his quakes. There wasn't a significant enough reason at the time, hence why they were "likely" (they scaled FAR above the High 7-As, but below WB who scaled 6-C), especially since Akainu stopped an attack from WB like ONE time (entirely possible if he's at least 1/3 as strong as him, especially when he had leverage).

WB was flagging in stamina due to his injuries, yet he still yeeted Akainu almost like nothing. Akainu's damage to WB can only really be attributed to his DF power ignoring durability because... duh magma is going to evaporate flesh and bone upon contact.

They should remain Low 6-B flat. Reasons being WB overpowering Akainu quite a number of times, Akainu only having one instance of actually stopping an attack from WB (he had leverage and a 3x difference isn't massive enough for WB to easily whack him away), and the damage inflicted by each 3 Admirals (actually, Aokiji never hurt WB lol) can likely be attributed to dura negating properties that each of their DF has. And once WB finally got his hands on one of them, he basically 2-shot with a hole in his chest and missing a chunk of his skull.
1. Whitebeard used a Surprise attacck against Akainu. 2. Kizaru and Aokiji literally joked all time 3. Akainu stops Whitebeard's Attack with his leg 4. Akainu said to Whitebeard "stop destroying MarineFord" so Akainu was suppressed to not destroy all 5. It Is said in the Scan that I posted that Shanks can fight admirals level, why saying something like this if he can easily demolish admirals? Simple, he can't. Yonkos would have a lot of problems beating Akainu.

1. Yes, but then he proceeded to incap him with his next strike. Whether or not he used a surprise attack isn't entirely relevant.

2. Kizaru was shown fighting Whitebeard for one page on-panel. Aokiji was not joking around--he was clearly trying to take WB out, but their fight was interrupted after both failed to land any meaningful attack on the other (Iceball doing nothing, and Aokiji using his power to dodge WB's lunge). This is such a false statement.

3. Idk why you put emphasis on him using his "leg". Also, as I pointed out, Akainu had leverage, as he was bringing his leg downward and WB was bringing his strike upward and he was positioning his arms on the polearm in a means to perform a sweeping strike... not a power strike--and this was a one-time occurrence (not like it matters since a 3x gap isn't enough to suggest WB is gonna send him flying that easily).

4. That's very obviously a head-canon you are making, and quite irrelevant since that reverse can be applied since WB would not want to harm his allies with his attacks, hence why he only ever damaged marineford with a single attack. Here's the scan for the quote. He's stating that in a way to say "I'm going to stop you".

5. ?? Okay, so Shanks can fight the Admirals. How does this mean the Admirals are equal to the Yonko? This is just suggesting that "While Shanks does not have a DF, he's still incredibly powerful". And if we're going to be technical, this would instead imply Shanks is inferior to the other Yonko, not that the Admirals are equal to the Yonko.

Despite having a lot of monsters with them, the Navy needed the Shichibukai system to have the Yonko at bay. Now that's no longer a thing, but it's mostly because there's a reason to let such power go away.

So no, the Admirals must be clearly below the Yonko if they need the Shichibukai to fight one of them. Power of numbers is a possibility, but let's not forget that the Shichibukai that were at Marineford were not only all of them but they hadn't their crews (those who have) to fight alongside them.

Well if the Admirals are staying Low 6-B does this mean Shanks should be downgraded? Although that may be hard since to my knowledge we havnt really seen shanks' power so in a later issue he could fight another Yonko and be equal with them so its tricky.

While I think that Borsalino is stronger than it seems based on that scan, it'd warrant a Possibly at best.

No, Shanks shouldn't be downgraded. He stopped Sakazuki's fist with a casual move and clashed evenly with Shirohige before. There's no reason to think he's only at admiral level.

Also, considering how most of the data from this page is confirmed false, I think we can completely drop the potential that the Admirals are = Yonko.

Shanks having the "highest" bounty of the Yonko = false.

Luffy being suggested as an Emperor = hype and false.

BM and Kaido having bounties above 2 Billion = True, but very vague and misleading, as both are above 4.3 Billion.

So yeah, everyone needs to stop trying to press 6-B Admirals until there is something actually supporting that.

Dr.Fix said:
All that scan is recap information in the manga
. . .
As I said the exerpt was misleading in its narrative of recaping what was already known. I think @Cin also made a pretty good detailed breakdown of everything wrong so can someone please close this thread?

CinCameron20 said:
I disagree.

Actually if he was 1/3 of his power level he would get smacked away easily. A 3x difference is HUGE.

@Whis - My god. You're getting on my nerves.

No, a 3x gap is not "HUGE", as you claim. And besides, I already stressed several points regarding why it would be possible for Akainu to stop WB's sweep with ease. You can stop this nonsense at any time now. I'm ignoring any argument you make at this point, because this is just getting tedious.

A 3x difference is far from huge, hell its feasible to actually win against someone that much stronger with those advantageous

As far as I'm concerned Alkainu is the only admiral that should scale to the Yonkos (As of now) And didn't Marco trade blow for blow with Kizaru already? (It's pretimeskip I know)

Aokiji scales to Akainu for fighting for 10 days, Kizaru is comparable as are the other Low 6Bs Akainu can't scale.

Personally i do think that the original three admirals (Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji) should at least have a "possible 6-B" in their profiles, i cannot trully say the same with Fujitora and Ryokugyu (but i bet that they will show to had strength comparable to the other admirals).

For Whitebeard overpowering Akainu, yes he did but it doesn't necessarely means the latter cannot fully scale WB's feat, after all there was no indication of Whitebeard using his full power for the quake that created the 1 km tall tsunami, all of that was just a demostation of power to the entire world, if he really wanted he could have really go out and just sink Marineford, but he clearly didn't use his full strength as he would have kill Ace in the process.

That's more reason he shouldn't scale then why he would scale

He only got a notable hit with an arguable Dura negging attack. And even a Deadman walking Whitebeard was easily crushing Akainu when going all out.

Schnee One said:
That's more reason he shouldn't scale then why he would scale
Like i say before the tsunami feat doesn't rappresent his full strength, and considering that the admirals where not impressive by the display of power and that they could hold him off, it can be assumed that they should be potentially capable to match Whitebeard's regular quakes, which should have similar strength to the quake that create the tsunami.

Schnee One said:
He only got a notable hit with an arguable Dura negging attack. And even a Deadman walking Whitebeard was easily crushing Akainu when going all out.
Actually there was a moment during the war where Akainu and Whitebeard where fighting and blocking each other attacks, he only got a notable hit because Whitebeard start to feel sick again.

> it can be assumed that they should be potentially capable to match Whitebeard's regular quakes, which should have similar strength to the quake that create the tsunami.

Why exactly? It could be that creating the Tsunami required a lot more energy than Whitebeard would normally use to attack. Especially since none of the other quakes he produced created aftereffects as large as the tsunami on his first display of power.

I think that the admirals' tiers are likely fine where they are for the moment.

Anyway, I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can ask me later via my message wall if you need my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back