• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adjusting DC's God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fine to me.

So the course of action is to adjust all of them to High 1-C and edit the description to say 11-dimensional as opposed to 12?

Yes, and I think The Presence and such should also be High 1-C, seem he can be harmed by direct creations of his.

Agreed, but we need to change the explanations on the Michael Demiurgos and Destiny of the Endless pages, as the others are scaled from them.

Okay i just basically skimmed through the thread you and Ant were in and going by the conversation of y'all's and the explanation, i think this is fine and reasonable if the DC multiverse has been repeated to be of 11 dimensions (making it High 1-C or High Complex Multiverse).

That is likely very outdated. DC is unbelievably inconsistent, so we go by the most recent coherent information in this case.

No problem. I think that I have finished now. I would appreciate if somebody can browse through them to see if I forgot something, or screwed up somewhere.

But ALL of DC is canon, so the 1-B multiverse is also canon. Perhaps a seperate tab for the 1-B multiverse?

Matthew Schroeder said:
My response:

No, not at all, Grant Morisson hasn't been actively working on the DC multiverse since multiversity which has been retconned by Convergence which reintroduced the multiverse, as it stands now everyone in DC should be getting an upgrade instead of a downgrade as the multiverse in its entirety is stated to exists on a 200.000th Dimensional space which is ludicrously above what you intend on putting the characters at.

Links:

i.imgur.com/f9pdg8g.jpg

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Deity
No.

We've covered this before and Wildstorm wasn't canon to main DC in 1999.
This wasn't in 1999, just by the art you can tell this took place in the late 2000's, this is during Wildstorm's on panel induction into the DC multiverse. Plus the Wildstorm universe has ALWAYS been part of the DC multiverse as shown when the JLA was teleported to that universe back in 1997, so naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

http://imgur.com/a/NNY57

Rama Kusha is a low level cosmic entity, and she was likely talking of alternate / parallel dimensions.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Even if it is Canon, it's a massive Outlier. Move o
Nothing in the thread linked in the OP actually give reasons for it to be an outlier you just said it didn't seem like they were that strong.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That scan is saying dimensions as in parallel worlds.
or... it's saying that her consiousness exists across infinite dimensions or High 1-B, what it actually says..

Convergence was not stated to retcon Multiversity in any way that I know of. In addition, Multiversity introduced the idea that the number of universes in DC actually are infinite, simply lumped together in clusters of 52 each.

Grant Morrison's elaborate mapping of the DC multiverse still stands, and retconned any previous interpretations, including Warren Ellis' unscientific snowflake idea for Wildstorm, as far as I am aware.

Given that this topic has been solved, it may be best to close this thread.

Also, Grant Morrison is going to write Multiversity Too, so his vision still stands. He practicaly shaped modern DC Comics Cosmology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back