• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEN 10 hax addition

WAYBIG​

size manipulation : A user tells Duncan Rouleau, "Waybig changes size from time to time," and asks why. Duncan answers this question: "Waybig is changing its size." We need to get size manipulation from here.

GWEN​

Explosion Manipulation : Gwen's attacks cause an explosion.

Durability Negation : Cooper wants a burst of energy to expand at the molecular level for the null void gate and Gwen provides it.

PARADOX​

telekinesis : paradox telekinesis

BUGLIZARD​

Attack Reflection : buglizard reflects attack

DIAMONHEAD​

Resistance to Acid Manipulation : Diamondhead Resists acid attack from slamworm

LOOMA​

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation : Looma withstands electric attack from Shocksquatch

ZED​

Vibration Manipulation : zed vibration manipulation

BLOX​

Explosion Manipulation : Blox shoots exploding projectiles

ROOK​

Forcefield Creation : Rook Creates a force shield with Proto-Tool

HEX​

For the charmcaster hex it says that it has absolute power in its library, it says that it is just like Addwaitya, from here we can possibly give high 3-A, we did the same for charmcaster.

MALTRUANT​

Durability Negation : Maltruant says he'll separate the Ken into the cells

DR.ANIMO​

Invulnerability : BEN says for Dr. Animo, he's invulnerable.

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation : dr.animo withstands electrical attack from brainstrom

WILDMUTT​

Danmaku : Wildmutt can throw feathers on itself

Me and @KremcikGorv have prepared this thread together.

Last edited:
we all know when I disagree is ggs

(Kevin)
the claim is that because cooper can produce unlimited material it would give kevin infinite stam.

in this particular scan I don't think that he was being literal about this and he was just asserting that he can make "a very large quantity" of material.

we all know when I disagree is ggs

(Kevin)
the claim is that because cooper can produce unlimited material it would give kevin infinite stam.

in this particular scan I don't think that he was being literal about this and he was just asserting that he can make "a very large quantity" of material.
I think it would be better to remove it, but do you agree with the rest?

all of them; I mean you could argue that because they have X capabilities that's similar to Y then X can be Y

but I think there needs to be a display of K using X as an attack on somebody; which said attack clearly displays that their being hit on the cellular level

all of them; I mean you could argue that because they have X capabilities that's similar to Y then X can be Y

but I think there needs to be a display of K using X as an attack on somebody; which said attack clearly displays that their being hit on the cellular level
For maltruant we can take it as a possibility

We can't use twitter statement unless supported in the show. Adwaitya is high 3-A not only because he's all powerful in some room or town, but he's all powerful in a high 3-A realm with absolute control over it and everything with it. Hex just within library.

Agree with everything except waybig and Hex.

Adwaitya is high 3-A not only because he's all powerful in some room or town, but he's all powerful in a high 3-A realm with absolute control over it and everything with it. Hex just within library.
it's not really necessary, this power comes to him from somewhere, it's just that the concept of absolute power can be in an amulet or it can be in something else, and charmcaster said that hex is in the library, so he has absolute power there because he gets all his power from there, he gave addwaitya as an example for this, but of course we have to qualify it as possibly, as we did in charmcaster
We can't use twitter statement unless supported in the show.
I don't know what kind of words are needed for this, but you are right that waybig's size changes many times in the series.

Not sure on the Hex stuff. While Charmcaster does directly compare his power to Addwaitya, he can’t actually be as powerful as Addwaitya since the Alpha Rune has absolute power over all magic including Hex’s own.

Also kind of off-topic, but shouldn’t Charmcaster have the Alpha Rune in her regular key instead of her Magicians absorbed key? She never uses both at the same time but the current profile implies she does.

Back