• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Jensen (DE Mankind Divided) VS Raiden (Metal Gear Rising Revegeance)

If these 2 badass cyborgs fight, who will win? I'm very curious about your comments. I think Adam Jensen wins.

NOTE: All Adam Jensen enhancements are unlocked.

Raiden, on the other hand, has the enhanced body armor from Rising Revegeance.

EDİT:I'm a raiden fan now :love:

Adam Jensen

Raiden

Last edited:
I'll humor this because why not, before we get into this, just know Adam gets godstomped.

AP: 0.005 tons(Adam) vs an upscale from 121 Kilotons(Jack) with the ability to damage someone 2 or 3 one-shots stronger then that in Ripper Mode. Just so you know, 121 Kilotons is stronger then your average nuke.

Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reactions(Adam) versus someone who's Sub-Relativistic and has amps he spams the **** out of

Lifting Strength: Peak Human for throwing a Dumpster and Class G for literally ******* suplexing a 9000 ton metal gear. Jack isn't a grappler anyway but ******* OUCH

SS: Same as AP except way, way worse for Adam.

Durability: Jack is a stonewall already from 121 Kilotons, Adam stands no chance lol

Stamina: Jack has the best Stamina in a series chocked full of ridiculous Stamina feats. Adam stands no chance.

Range: kinda even but literally doesn't matter.

Skill: do I even need to explain how hard Jack skillfucks?

Intelligence: doesn't matter.

Weaknesses: who gives a damn.

Conclusion: Raiden horrifically god-stomps Adam into oblivion.

Though I have to say... holy hell is Adam's file sub par. For reference I'll link their files.

Adam

Raiden

For a few days i was wondering which of these 2 badass cyborgs would win. But after these answers, Jack the Ripper Man is cut off. Now I'm a Raiden fan too as Jack The Ripper.

I will ask you one thing. Do you think Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 2 will come out? It was a very good game, I don't understand why there is no sequel to such a legendary game...

Last edited:
For a few days i was wondering which of these 2 badass cyborgs would win. But after these answers, Jack the Ripper Man is cut off. Now I'm a Raiden fan too as Jack The Ripper.

I will ask you one thing. Do you think Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 2 will come out? It was a very good game, I don't understand why there is no sequel to such a legendary game...
I mean you COULD look them up on the wiki and understand.

Considering it was good because of Platinum Games and Konami is more worried about slot machines then actual games right now, nah.

I mean you COULD look them up on the wiki and understand.

Considering it was good because of Platinum Games and Konami is more worried about slot machines then actual games right now, nah.

frankly, I couldn't understand that much even by looking at the wiki, I understood the event better with your explanation.

Then you should read the various pages for like, tier, attack potency, speed, like all of those. And read the calc on Armstrong's page.

No, I'm not new, I just don't understand the languages on this foreign site, and when I translate from google, ridiculous meanings come out.
I'm pretty sure translating "Senator Armstrong" from your native language won't butcher it...

Back