• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg Ninja Vs Edgelord Ninja (Metal Gear Vs RWBY)

Arcker123

He/Him
Lightning Vs Furry
  • Metal Gear Spam Arc?
  • Seems thematic so…..
  • Both 8-A
  • MGS4 Raiden
  • Speed Equal
  • Takes Place Here
  • Both IC
  • SBA Otherwise
The activity of the white rang is getting to problematic for the world governments, so in the name of Justice, Raiden attempts to assassinate the new head of the organization.

a4eaf4b34ce66d5aa03c98fe505db0ea.jpg
lovisa-wanderer-rwby-adam-taurus-2.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure in this key Raiden horrifically skillfucks Adam, but Adam can also one-shot. So... yeah.

HF blade is made to cut through molecules, forcefields are just energy and the blade hasn't shown the ability to bypass forcefields in-game

tho don't know much for MG

HF blade is made to cut through molecules, forcefields are just energy and the blade hasn't shown the ability to bypass forcefields in-game

I mean as usual with Aura enough Unga bunga from anyone will eventually break it, issue is its way above Raiden in AP so that'll take awhile

I mean as usual with Aura enough Unga bunga from anyone will eventually break it, issue is its way above Raiden in AP so that'll take awhile
He simply just won’t get hit.
Also doesn’t energy have molecules? It’s just chemical energy which help make the bonds between molecules?

He simply just won’t get hit.
Also doesn’t energy have molecules? It’s just chemical energy which help make the bonds between molecules?
I mean it's literally their soul, it's not normal energy, plus raiden hasn't shown to be able to cut through energy with his sword

I mean it's literally their soul, it's not normal energy, plus raiden hasn't shown to be able to cut through energy with his sword
1. it’s on the quantum level or as the profile puts it “quantum decohrences on the plank scale”
2. The soul makes the barrier but the barrier isn’t soul, if it was anytime it’d break they’d probably just die. Whenever rusty comes around here he can explain it better (iPads at 1% it’s gonna peace out soon)

Aura is the soul and a barrier, Raiden can't cut through it like butter. That'd be NLF.
It’s not NLF, Aura hasn’t shown a resistance to it being sliced apart by a sword which shrinks electron clouds, if it wasn’t solid, any weapon would go through it

It’s not NLF, Aura hasn’t shown a resistance to it being sliced apart by a sword which shrinks electron clouds, if it wasn’t solid, any weapon would go through it
A forcefield like Aura isn't about to have electron clouds! It's a field of force! What are you on???

A forcefield like Aura isn't about to have electron clouds! It's a field of force! What are you on???
Force, you mean like force, as in, a still physical field? Because if it wasn’t physically then the HF Blade would go through it.
Electron clouds aren’t anything special, all atoms have them? Unless your suggesting that aura has no atoms.
And before you say NLF, an NLF would be saying “because Aura hasn’t shown to be cut through by a HF Blade, it can’t cut through it” or “A HF blade would kill goku because an hf blade goes through anything” without any actually to back it up.
Aura is a “manifestation” of the soul, Not the soul itself.
If aura is just “force” then what do we say it is? Basic Energy, like the ones that still have molecules? If it’s tangible, then it has to have, something holding it together, things break because the connection goes snap.
So I’ll ask you the same question I said at the beginning of this. If aura isn’t made of atoms, has no molecules, or is something that raiden wouldn’t be able to touch anyways, why would it stop his sword or any other weapon

Force, you mean like force, as in, a still physical field? Because if it wasn’t physically then the HF Blade would go through it.
Electron clouds aren’t anything special, all atoms have them? Unless your suggesting that aura has no atoms.
And before you say NLF, an NLF would be saying “because Aura hasn’t shown to be cut through by a HF Blade, it can’t cut through it” or “A HF blade would kill goku because an hf blade goes through anything” without any actually to back it up.
Aura is a “manifestation” of the soul, Not the soul itself.
If aura is just “force” then what do we say it is? Basic Energy, like the ones that still have molecules? If it’s tangible, then it has to have, something holding it together, things break because the connection goes snap.
So I’ll ask you the same question I said at the beginning of this. If aura isn’t made of atoms, has no molecules, or is something that raiden wouldn’t be able to touch anyways, why would it stop his sword or any other weapon
Because gasp it don't got proof of having clouds or molecules because it's a forcefield. It's up to you to show Rsiden cutting through a forcefield.

Because gasp it don't got proof of having clouds or molecules because it's a forcefield. It's up to you to show Rsiden cutting through a forcefield.
So what your telling me reaper, is that Aura, a physically construct that deflects objects from hurting the users, has no atoms? As in, nothing to make it a physical construct that would be useful at blocking attacks at all? Confusing but ok?
Anyways raiden can just flash bang him and skill **** him to death? Ask someone more knowledgeable on MGRR to get you an example because I don’t own the game nor do I have the ability to get a picture right now because now that im off of transport I have a whole lot of homework

Yes, that's kind of what most forcefields are, it's fiction, kinda like reverse stands in a way.

Adam is very skilled, I don't feel like grabbing his shit rn but Raiden doesn't skill ****, merely outskills, which... isn't enough to handle a one-shot difference like this I don't think

Yes, that's kind of what most forcefields are, it's fiction, kinda like reverse stands in a way.
Whenever I think of force field I think of either halo or the weird shields I’m given in most modern fiction games.
but anyways that means it’s a stomp cause of the one shot? OP Switch it to MGRR 8-A

The last time we had a Conversation about HF Blade vs Aura the conclusion was that Aura can't just No-Sell the HF Blade because of it being a Forcefield. I think it was in Raiden vs Raven btw, but I'm not 100% certain.

The last time we had a Conversation about HF Blade vs Aura the conclusion was that Aura can't just No-Sell the HF Blade because of it being a Forcefield. I think it was in Raiden vs Raven btw, but I'm not 100% certain.
who said it no-sold it? Aura can't no-sell anything, it's like a health bar

thats barely a 1.5x AP advantage compared to Raiden lol
Outer Haven was 156 tons while the Queen Lancer is 249 tons
That's not the problem. The Problem is that the Queen Lancer took absolutely no damage whatsoever from that Explosion and Adam can One-Shot it.

Honestly they really shouldn't be that far apart in skill, raiden massively upscale in skill from being given a sword, having no idea what to do, reading a bit and proceeding to win against the beat swordsmaster in the world in his least skilled key while Adam upscale massively from Velvet's ability to copy entire fighting styles by watching them for a few seconds and being considered low-tier in skill among other things (can grab the full skill chain if necessary)

Honestly they really shouldn't be that far apart in skill, raiden massively upscale in skill from being given a sword, having no idea what to do, reading a bit and proceeding to win against the beat swordsmaster in the world in his least skilled key while Adam upscale massively from Velvet's ability to copy entire fighting styles by watching them for a few seconds and being considered low-tier in skill among other things (can grab the full skill chain if necessary)
Wait isn’t her semblance photographic memory or something like that? I remember people being pissed at it

It is yes, it let's her copy and perfectly utilize any fighting style she sees after observing it once, as well as combine any number of fighting styles she has copied and use any style she wants at any given time.

Basically Taskmaster's photographic reflexes but she doesnt lose memories when she copies a new fighting style (I have scans from the light novel)

Back