• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs The Original Demon (FT vs NNT)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Post Space Between Time Absorbtion Dragon Acnologia vs Original Demon (Low 6-B Versions)

Speed Equalized

Takes place in a huge plain

Both in Character

Start 50 Meters apart

Acnologia:

Original Demon:

Inconclusive:

AcnologiaRender
Dragon King

The Original Demon
Disappointing Hype AKA Fodder

He usually waits for his opponent to attack first so he can counter attack

Acnologia has Soul Manipulation and Magic Absorbtion tho, and Demon Regen is stamina based, this ain't a stomp

The soul manip comes from taking a dragon's soul. He's never showed it on screen so we don't know how it works. All of Acno's attacks will just heal DK, so he doesn't have to worry about stamina.

Should I change it to another Low 6-B Nanatsu no Taizai character like Mael, Meliodas, Zeldris, Original Demon, King, or Ludoshel

It being stamina based doesn't mean it won't be s problem

Also can Acno counter absolute order?

Schnee One said:
It being stamina based doesn't mean it won't be s problem

Also can Acno counter absolute order?
He keeps getting damage and it will lower its defence and Regenerationn. OG didn't even use full counter against mael

That, and Acno is stronger then baseline but that's it.

I'm inclined to say OD takes this based off his Regenerationn, and his AP buff as he has s higher scaling chain already

ODs magic attacks are useless sure

Some of his bladed projectiles help a lot too however

That said, if I'm right about the scaling chain, this is an AP stomp for OD

Once again, how is this an AP stomp, the Original Demon is vaguely comparable and in fact weaker than a Zeldris who is above 1 teraton, and Acnologia is above 1 Teraton, it seems even to me

You didn't change the Original Demon's AP description. Right now his profile still has the same AP justification where his presence is stronger than The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Once again, how is this an AP stomp, the Original Demon is vaguely comparable and in fact weaker than a Zeldris who is above 1 teraton, and Acnologia is above 1 Teraton, it seems even to me
<Looks at AP description

Are....You sure?

Original Demon... weaker than Zeldris... My guy.

He demolished Escanor, someone that serious Full Power 2nd Demon Mark Zel (with God and Omninous Nebula) beat with one hit. Granted, he wasn't The One at that time, but that also stands that he could fight the original body of Ludociel.

@Schnee One There's actually been a lot of debate on whether or not The Original Demon's current justification is an outlier. And I think the general consensus was it is an outlier due to him getting trashed by multiple characters later on.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Original Demon... weaker than Zeldris... My guy.
He demolished Escanor, someone that serious Full Power 2nd Demon Mark Zel (with God and Omninous Nebula) beat with one hit. Granted, he wasn't The One at that time, but that also stands that he could fight the original body of Ludociel.
you mean escanor with only the power of rittha that escanor is really weak

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
OD via Climax.
Climax/crisis is double edege sword whole OD, while his durability getting lower, his app will increase but if he use any magic it only boost acnologia

Back