• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
YOU knew this would happen did'ya

Conditions

-Speed Equal

-Both are in Character but willing to kill

-Monster Aizen (High 6-A)

-Angel Wings Accel (High 6-A)

Battle takes place in The Grand Canyo

Monster Hogyoku Aizen

Accelerator's wings

Oh my ******* god....

Yomi......

You shall be forever praised by Khorne for the will of Chaos.

Anyway, Imma chill until LAS comes here.

Heads Up,This is White Wings Accel btw lol can't find a GIF of White Wings Accel so i used the black wings

Obviously cause white wings are still not animated

Even if Aceel gets into his illusions the shield will still protect him from other attacks so... don't know.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh my ******* god....
Yomi......

You shall be forever praised by Khorne for the will of Chaos.

Anyway, Imma chill until LAS comes here.
This is a Gift for LAS actually lol

Calling it. Either LAS will deny the existance of this thread for as long as he lives, or he will say inconclusive.

But eh, hes a more To Aru dude more than hes a Bleach dude. So he'll likely vote for Accel

What'd you think of muh insightful and deep analysis? @Yomi

Anyway. Incon/Accel via LAS' reasoning :^)

LAS Vegas? Well, yeah a dude that controls vectors and an illusionist would be perfect for Las Vegas.

Blanked said:
LAS Vegas? Well, yeah a dude that controls vectors and an illusionist would be perfect for Las Vegas.
Dunno if you legit dont know but

LAS=LordAizenSama

Dunno if you legit dont know but

LAS=LordAizenSama

Nah, it was just a terrible joke. Also, if Aizen is a shinigami can Accel interact with him?

Blanked said:
Nah, it was just a terrible joke. Also, if Aizen is a shinigami can Accel interact with him?
By my OP powers...i allow it for the sake of actually having a fight (Can i do that?)

yeah i think i can safely trust what garg's saying

If Verse Equal still forbids this,legit a huge Bleach vs Any Verse Disc. thread is in order

Seventy96 said:
IIRC Monster Aizen does not have Kyouka Suigetsu anymore.
I think he does

He never used it at that form and it only started to break down and fuse with him after Ichigo used mugetsu

Oh dont worry.i sent him the thread link

Until then...the people who derailed the thread are therefore bound to make a verdict when aizen does so pls be ready lol

Accelerator would probably end up winning. Even without his vector shield his dura is multi continent level so hes no glass cannon and can eventually destroy Aizen, albeit he will keep getting stronger every time he gets seriouzly injured. I dont know if KS willcwork here or not. Leaning towards no since Accelerator naturally has a hardcounter to every esper ability out there whoch would include espers with mind control

But if Aizen uses his Bankai he wins.

I mean.....

Aizen is insanely smart, and he doesn't **** around in this form.

We sure he won't pull out his Bankai?

Back