• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aizen has no Bankai...

Also Accelerator wins for sure. Aizen has no way to take down Accelerator for good.

Voting Accelerator.

Gargoyle One said:

I'm an idiot
Wha?! Why are you saying this to yourself? Is it because...

Oho! Don't tell me you believed that there was a Bankai to Aizen...?

Heh...

Hehehe....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!£%&@+-#(@(@()@+#-&£+@-£-#+(@-@+£&#-@%%#@/!!!!!!!!?@-£(@?%)#-@(-£(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accelerator:2 (LordAizenSama,Muhammedmco)

Aizen:0

Giving my Opinions

Regenerationn is nothing new to aizen,yes thats true and the prowess of him no showing Regenerationn has been explored already on the beast vs accel thread

Aizen can regenerate from dust,then accel will just break him apart at a smaller level

Though i legit think KS will throw accel's flow off and confuse him with illusions.so everytime aizen's in a corner he'll use KS to mislead accel and just get a breather in battle

So yeah...

Gargoyle One said:
Literally the only votes for that match are one from Lazy and others calling it a stomp.
It's not a stomp since Rei only has that one way to win and considering Accel's usual matches that is more than fair since usually he wins cause people can't touch him.

Touma has power nullification on his fist so of course he can lol.

You a is actually pretty badass since he literally "fists" anyone. Even Saitama could learn from him.

Accel FRA.

I checked again and there's literally zero votes for Rei.

Surprised no one remade the Dante one yet.

Lazy voted for her and after that the thread stopped.

That said burning is lazy so he won't. Unless someone else is interested to do it...

It's a derailing thing tho it's not a stomp as Rei can beat Accel with only one move, while he can't touch her and that's it.

It's not even diffrent from this or any other match Aceel has since no one was able to touch him due to his shield.

Did you all guys forget Accelerator can control his own bioelectricity, reflect light and sounds, and has a mind that surpasses most supercomputers on Earth and almost certainly all the best from real life? Illusions would simply not affect him and, should they affect him, he'd still not be killable and be able to understand how they function and develop resilience. Discovering new applications for his powers on the fly is something he has already shown proficience on doing. There is no such a thing as things that do not touch Accelerator being inevitably capable to beat him: a teleportation doesn't touch him on its path, yet he's able to reflect its movement's vectors. He was smart enough to figure out the functioning of twenty five thousand energy types and counter them all with his vector manipulation that depends only whether or not will a vector exist and whether or not will Accelerator be able to calculate it — which he almost inevitably will —, therefore I vote for Accel's victory.

I don't think this will necessarily be a stomp, but Aizen should end up losing as Accelerator figures out all his skills, and while Aizen can do the same, he isn't nearly as versatile for he does not has Accelerator's same computing power even if he is also a great strategist.

Im not saying it shouldn't be added,in fact i want it to but i see problems with this

nobody addressed Kyoka Suigetsu,its in character for aizen to start with it and accel wont see it coming accel will fight not knowing he's under KS's influence and lets not forget what happened to the last group of people that got victimized by that

Aizen vs Everyone HD
Aizen vs Everyone HD

Aizen Destroys all the shinigami that are after him by showing an illusion that made them think they are actually getting the upper hand and are defeating aizen but.....Kudakero,Kyoka Suigetsu

It's in character for aizen to start with it off the bat and aizen can show an illusion that can make the enemy think that they are actually winning when in reality,aizen is just formulating a plan and waiting for a moment to strike

~Since when were you guys under the impression that the 7-0 difference wasn't an illusion~

(So if we have no problems here then yeah this can be added)

Ee54fab5ce48b49e7e8aa46dsaf4d9f748b2

Back