• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Naruto dodged Light Fang Calc(FTL 2.11 C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the calculation of DenLitz correct for you? If not, what is the correct calculation for you?
it's fine, but it doesn't given a maximum result actually, DenLitz's calc is kinda too low result.
If you had seen my Calculation about the dodging light fang, i put some all shit method in it, i prefer chosing the staff width method.

it's fine, but it doesn't given a maximum result actually, DenLitz's calc is kinda too low result.
If you had seen my Calculation about the dodging light fang, i put some all shit method in it, i prefer chosing the staff width method
yes, I saw it and it was the method that I found the most accurate for me. (I even told you to open crt lol)

See, you're rambling unnecessarily because it has nothing to do with the thread at hand.

Once again, you are blabbering unnecessarily. Enough, stop the nonsense you're spouting.

Come on, you have to understand the topic first before you babble, nor the frame when naruto was already a hokage or still a kid if he carries a stick and looks full, it doesn't matter.
wtf is with your attitude bro

why do we have to stick to m3x only. Even if he did the calculation, a third party person should understand if there is a mistake, other cgms should deal with this issue.

That's right, I'm also confused why it's not changed?
Better Denlitz Calculations
for me the staff witth method is better, the denlitz calculation is correct but lowball. we have to deal with all kinds of issues with a few cgm members.but i think this calculation will be better than m3x's calculation

DenLitz's calc is kinda too low result.
the denlitz calculation is correct but lowball.
No low ball I'm using, it's the best and safest method (not exaggerating tho), the values fetched are obvious where they came from.

Besides that, in this community I don't care if my calculations are considered right or wrong, I will still use my own Calc, I just need an answer regarding a Calc 2.11 C problem.

No low ball I'm using, it's the best and safest method (not exaggerating tho), the values fetched are obvious where they came from.

Besides that, in this community I don't care if my calculations are considered right or wrong, I will still use my own Calc, I just need an answer regarding a Calc 2.11 C problem.
my honest reaction: 👍🏻

It is perfectly fine if he is not interested on it, his calculation can be removed till further notice from his side to clear out the flaws in his calculation.
Shouldnt we wait a little longer? This calc supports a lot about the FTL range of the verse. At least wait until this thread is a week old, maybe he didnt have the time and its only about a day

I have no issues, but KT said he is not interested. Even if the calculation has a big impact in verse, it has flaws and should be replaced or the owner of the calculation need to clarify them.

I have no issues, but KT said he is not interested. Even if the calculation has a big impact in verse, it has flaws and should be replaced or the owner of the calculation need to clarify them.
I thought he was just making a guess, i dont know if KingTempest knows him in real life

It is perfectly fine if he is not interested on it, his calculation can be removed till further notice from his side to clear out the flaws in his calculation.
Very agree, now we have to wait for the naruto moderator thread to remove this calc "temporarily".

Why do you act so eager and desperate to downgrade the speed calc? It's not even been a week yet.

Oh judging from your activity and profile, I see that you are a One Piece fan

Last edited:
Wtf bro, why do you ignore this thread?
He's doing post crisis Batman cataloging of feats with me, he's busy doing more important stuff also people have other hobbies and irl shit to do
It's simple, he's not interested because he doesn't have the answers to discuss this.
You're being obnoxious, stop presuming why other people aren't replying as if a lack of a reply means you win a trivial debate on a fictional pissing contest forum.

It's simple, he's not interested because he doesn't have the answers to discuss this.
Or he has better/more important things to do at the moment. no point in being dramatic in a thread that's been open for less than a week. Stop making us HST fans look as annoying as people already think we are 😭

Removing the calc altogether definitely causes more issues than it solves. If anything we can just try to find another member to revise M3X's calc or find some staff to evaluate this one.

I've got one or two people I can try asking to see if they have time to revise the current calc.

Why do you act so eager and desperate to downgrade the speed calc? It's not even been a week yet.

Oh judging from your activity and profile, I see that you are a One Piece fan
Shut up If you don't know, I'm continuing the thread from my friend because I see m3x is no longer retired.

I believe denlitz calculation is more Better for scalling The Naruto Characters.

imagine, Best Madara speed is from LF which is stated as SoL and Naruto And sasuke isnt Faster 2x than madara at fight

7arfy6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back