• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Naruto dodged Light Fang Calc(FTL 2.11 C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss this calc : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Naruto_dodged_Light_Fang

Problem :

• Why does the Staff in steps 1 & 2 have the same Pixel values, but have different Meter values?

• Where do these two values come from? from the pixel scale? The first step suddenly displays staff size = 2.14 Cm(that small, really?), without including where the value came from.

• ( )
After I searched based on pixel scaling using your image I got 5.5539cm

Height naruto 166cm | 538px
Staff 18px | 5.5539cm

Problem:

• When measuring the distance between the staff and the screen, it is not told which Staff size value (step 1 or 2) is used. But after I tried to enter these two values into the Angular Size calculator, the Staff size value was 0,0214m which gave the result 0,1232m.
And when I did the angsize calculation using your pixel value by changing the size of the staff, I found the distance of the staff from the screen 0.31888m.
Naruto's face should be far from the screen, why is it the staff instead?

Conlusion :
Based on what I said above, I found some irregularities and hope you can explain what I said.

1. Using a staff size of 2.14cm without giving the source?
2. After I searched the size of the staff itself has a value of 5.5539cm and changing your angsize, it looks like the staff is farther from Naruto's face.

So, your calc has inconsistent panels and I suggest to use this calc which is accepted : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DenLitz/Naruto_dodge_Light_Fang

Agreed, i also noticed that this calc has a bunch of inconsistency in it. Which made the result kinda off.

I get it the 0.0214 is because he was using Naruto's head to calc the real value of the staff which later will give you the 0.048 that is the actual size of the staff width.

Also you are calcing Naruto's staff size in another frame so its very much likely it will give you a different value

I get it the 0.0214 is because he was using Naruto's head to calc the real value of the staff which later will give you the 0.048 that is the actual size of the staff width.

Also you are calcing Naruto's staff size in another frame so its very much likely it will give you a different value
Right, but in angsizing he uses 0.0214m not 0.04m, which means his calc has a flaw, right?

I used that frame because it has 1:1 pov, also after the incident in that frame he avoided the LF, is there a problem in that frame so I can't look for the staff size?

Also, 64.25×0,214÷290= 0.047412069m not 0.048m

Right, but in angsizing he uses 0.0214m not 0.04m, which means his calc has a flaw, right?
Not sure.
I used that frame because it has 1:1 pov, also after the incident in that frame he avoided the LF, is there a problem in that frame so I can't look for the staff size?
The comments on the calc talk about that how Naruto and Madara could have changed their position from each frame sp they decided to use the last frame to calc because he didnt changed his position anymore

He probably used more decimal cases and when i said 0.0488... was a simplefication. The difference between those numbers are small so it can easily be duo to the decimal cases used
Still in angsizing he did not use the value of 0.0488m, he used the value of 0.0214m.

The comments on the calc talk about that how Naruto and Madara could have changed their position from each frame sp they decided to use the last frame to calc because he didnt changed his position anymore
You don't seem to understand, we use that frame because the staff looks full and we can find the size using naruto as a foundation, so what are you discussing? I don't understand.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand, we use that panel because the staff looks full and we can find the size using naruto as a foundation, so what are you discussing? I don't understand.
image.png

This was taken from the comments of the original calc

image.png

This was taken from the comments of the original calc
See, I'm right, it seems you really don't understand, so it's useless for me to argue with you.

Lastly, I discussed finding the staff size, not the dodge distance used in the calc.

See, I'm right, it seems you really don't understand, so it's useless for me to argue with you.
I understand im having an hard time understanding the pytagoras he used because the lines are not well identified.
Lastly, I discussed finding the staff size, not the dodge distance used in the calc.
They brought the same problem use 1 frame has less margin of error than using 2 of them so calcing the staff size in another fr4ame would give a certain error when compared to the next frame where NAruto's head would have a completely different size

I understand im having an hard time understanding the pytagoras he used because the lines are not well identified.
See, you're rambling unnecessarily because it has nothing to do with the thread at hand.
They brought the same problem use 1 frame has less margin of error than using 2 of them so calcing the staff size in another fr4ame would give a certain error when compared to the next frame where NAruto's head would have a completely different size
Once again, you are blabbering unnecessarily. Enough, stop the nonsense you're spouting.

Come on, you have to understand the topic first before you babble, nor the frame when naruto was already a hokage or still a kid if he carries a stick and looks full, it doesn't matter.

See, you're rambling unnecessarily because it has nothing to do with the thread at hand.
Im trying to understand what he did understand his calc.
Once again, you are blabbering unnecessarily. Enough, stop the nonsense you're spouting.
Im not im answering to your question about using the size of the staff of another frame to which the comments on the calc talk about the reason he used it and why your view is wrong. You dont like it its your problem then.

Im trying to understand what he did understand his calc.
You don't understand it at all.
Im not im answering to your question about using the size of the staff of another frame to which the comments on the calc talk about the reason he used it and why your view is wrong. You dont like it its your problem then.
This is indeed my problem because this is my thread, and has nothing to do with what you are discussing.

No I haven't, they just need to read the calc with attention.
attention of what?, there's literally flaws in your calc. Firstly you using pixel to measure the movement how many Naruto's move from his head to his waist, you just could use half of naruto's body and multiply it by 60 degree. There's a calc using your method and got 5.1c (FTL). But, with the frame you using in your calc, it will given a inconsistent result, there's another scene or frame that could be used safely and fine.

attention of what?, there's literally flaws in your calc. Firstly you using pixel to measure the movement how many Naruto's move from his head to his waist, you just could use half of naruto's body and multiply it by 60 degree. There's a calc using your method and got 5.1c (FTL). But, with the frame you using in your calc, it will given a inconsistent result, there's another scene or frame that could be used safely and fine.
is the calculation of DenLitz correct for you? If not, what is the correct calculation for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back